Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need recommendation, please help. thank you guys!
An_251552 posted:
I want to work out twice a day. 2 hours before I sleep and 2 hours when I wake up. what specific nutrients should I keep taking to suffice my body needs? I can handle the muscle pains and tiredness but probably not the mental effects if there is

blondie454u responded:
Any particular reason you want to workout for 4 hours a day? We need more information like your weight and height as well. In order to workout that much you will need make sure you eat a lot of healthy calories so your body can keep up. Also losing weight is 80% food and 20% exercise. If you're working out that much to lose weight, I would rethink some things. Now if you're training for something then that's a different story so we need more information.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story... Well to start, I have had a hard time with my weight, ever since I was in 6th grade. I was the kid who could eat anything and everything a...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.