I hope to be taking a walk after the appointment

Dinner plans are boneless skinless chicken breast
zucchini, brown rice with mushrooms chicken soup or the side salad

the usual nuts and fruit yogurt for the evening meal

have a great day everyone
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

shelsangel responded:
Morning,
Breakfast was 1/2c kashi cinnamon, 1 c ff milk, 1 pear
Lunch - 1 c lettuce, 1 c romaine, 1/2 c carrots, 2 tbs pomagrate vinagette dressing, 1 activia strawberry banana, 4 tbs tomatoes
dinner - 1 c pasta, diced tomatoes, tomatoe sauce, 1/2 c hamburger, small dinner roll

I hope everyone has a great day

I'm gonna try really hard to come visit our community everyday.
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning Judy and Jean, and all who come on.

Had breakfast a little late. I was fasting for blood work, so I came home and had cottage cheese and orange.

Lunch should be 1 C wheat pasta, canned salmon w tomatoes and old bay.

Dinner will be venison steaks cooked in salsa con queso w onions, peppers and tomatoes. Over 1 C brown rice.

I hope you all have a good day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy, Shel and Rachael! I slept late cause the last several days I had to get up early. I remember those days when I used to work and didn't like getting up early then either. So I made up for it today. Ha.

Brkfst - 1 banana, 1 cup joe

Lunch - left over chicken & rice

supper - no clue as yet.

Looks like its walk on treadmill today, the drive is all wet. We got a "dusting" of snow. I don't think we are going to get any snow this year to speak of. Humph! You easterns hogged it all. ha ha ha!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

bigred53 replied to ausgram's response:
Good morning!! Nothing wrong with sleeping late. I'm lucky that where I work I can work an adjusted schedule. I come in at 9:00am, have a half hour lunch and leave at 5:30pm. That way I get to sleep in a little.

My son and I did go to Spunky Steer for dinner and I got my filet. It was so good!! Of course I had to eat all of it and the baked potato too. I'll be good tonight I promise.

So far today I've had one yogurt, my sugar free vanilla iced coffee (from McD's) and a handful of habenero BBQ almonds. I recommend them unless you have salt restrictions - and they're not hot either, just the right amount of spice. Finger lickin good...lol

My work is pretty much all caught up - until the mail gets distributed.

I'm wearing my other pair of smaller pants today and a smaller shirt too. These pants seemed a bit easier to get on than the other ones too. Hurray!!

That's all for now folks.

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi It's me-Miamama2 i had trouble with my password and had to create a whole new name but anyway-here is my story-I'm so ashamed to admit but...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.