Skip to content
Help
parakeet210 posted:
I'm so frustrated right now! I'm injured shouldn't be typing and haven't been (Judy YAY on mammo) taking care of self excep thave been goin
to pool 2-3 times a week and getting huge workouts in.

I'm also doing a little bit of yoga on my off swim days.

Man o man the celebrations just keep going. I have two more birthday celebrations 1 on sat with fam but no desert for me! AND that way I will keep outta the mess.

I keep blowing it at night when I get the hungry horrors.

any help ideas suggestions ..................I told husband (as long as he keep bringing in junk how could I loose weight and he just ignored me) so I've gotta be stronger than the junk!! he brings in!!
I've tried everything I can think of to get him to quit and some stuff is in the basement that I can't easily always access. I'm just going to face the music he's an enabler! I have to look at this part differently that I ever have in the 35 years of marriage.

I'm still 259 and when I go to the pool people stare at me! its so humilitating
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

jis4judy responded:
Hi Tweety keet
Maybe you should try resting a bit and controlling the food more ...
really look at the food choices and try to make better ones
maybe think of the junk food as poison because it really is poison ...
even thin people that eat junk are not healthy go for healthy and see what happens

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

shelsangel responded:
I have a husband like that too but I've learned that I want to get better and healthier for me, so I ignore the junk food. Instead I pick up a piece of fruit that I try to have available and drink a glass of water. Good luck HUGGS Jean
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 279.4 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

parakeet210 replied to shelsangel's response:
I WILL PUT INTO MY MIND THAT JUNK FOOD IS POISON! WHEN I'VE DONE THAT I SUCCEED ! THANKS FOR THE REMINDER GALS!

tweety 'keet'

blondie454u responded:
Agreed. JUNK IS POISONOUS! IT WILL KILL YOU LITERALLY!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

parakeet210 replied to blondie454u's response:
thanks Amber!!

tweety 'keet'

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been gaining and loosing weight most of my adult life. The diet of choice has always been weight watchers. I've lost and gained 90 lbs mo...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.