weight 155 back up after my slug day

breakfast

3.6 oz orange
2.5 oz strawberries
1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 C raisin bran
1/2 c ff milk
1 C black coffee

Dinner is a mystery because it is shopping day again but I think it will be boneless chicken breast because that's what is on sale today

after shopping I may take a walk
I hope you all are doing well and eating the rainbow of fresh fruits and vegies every day

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

rachael2011 responded:
Pretty picture this morning, Judy. Good morning to everyone.

I slept in and breakfast was late. Strawberries (1C) in oatmeal, and 1.5 C of skim chocolate milk.

I don't know about lunch. It's 10:30 now and I just had breakfast. And I have to leave for work at 12:30P. I won't be wanting to eat anything, but I won't be able to hold off til dinner either. A conundrum. I guess I will grab a couple red beet eggs while I am out. And put some baby carrots and grape tomatoes in a baggie to eat on the road.

I have no idea about dinner at this point. I will post that later.

Everyone have a good day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

justmejust responded:
Good morning rachael and judy and everyone else,

breakfast:

1.5 c coffee
.25 cup skim milk
half grapefruit
1.5 home made choc chip cookie

i'm planning to post my food regularly again.
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

ausgram responded:
Judy, slug day? Ha ha ha ha! that's pretty funny!

Weigh In - 188 Cry cry

Brkfast - 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/3 cup milk, 1 cup joe. 1 tsp sugar. half on my blueberries and the other half in my joe.'

I'm totally bummed with my weigh in today. I can't understand why I am gaining. When we went to the Golden Coral, I only had salad, the greens, and 1 small piece of rotisserie chicken. A bowl of oatmeal for supper and a small bowl of carmel popcorn for my snack. Now that wouldn't put an extra pound on me. Errr. I have to do something else. I figure I been eating 1 meal a day for months but that don't work. Whats going on.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

shelsangel responded:
Good Morning all,
breakfast was 1 c kashi honey/almond cereal, 1 c ff milk and an apple

lunch 2 c lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, 2 tbs vinergette dressing, 1 activia

dinner grilled chicken breast, 1 c steamed brown rice, 1/2 c peas

lots of water too

I broke down and got on scale this morning was shocked to see I lost 3.6 lbs in 1 1/2 weeks even tho I lost I still don't like that thing
I hope everyone has a nice weekend I'll keep trying to log on. HUGGS Jean
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 279.4 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

mog1026 replied to shelsangel's response:
I'm having a bad morning. I just know I can't go on like this. I've checked out of "the plan" ever since last fall and I've regained 2/3rds of what I lost last year. What a pathetic situation. I've gone back and looked at what Debbie eats and Judy eats and I'm eating more. And I'm not moving like they are. I'm still using portions to fill emotional needs and not just to satisfy nutritional needs. I have every motivation to do better..pain, isolation, appearance, lack of joy. And still I'm sabotaging myself. If I don't change, I won't be able to start moving. If I don't start moving, I'll have heart problems. If I have heart problems, I'm looking at an early demise. It is so beyond now or never that it's crazy.

I have a very supportive DH who just wants to help. The changes I've made in the types of food here have caused him to drop 2 sizes. Not true for me. He'll do whatever I suggest so I can lose weight and it's easy for him because food is just fuel as far as he's concerned...take it or leave it. I want to be there too. My DH and You all are a big help to me, for giving me a place to vent and for your advice. Unfortunately I have to find a way by myself to make this happen.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:

bnKFST 2 pieces protein toast and 1.5 tsp honey
2 cuppa with 2 half half

i'm bound and determined to eat a rainbow today!

Kathy,
sounds like you and I are in the same boat. I keep regaining the same 7 bs I loose.. I already have a heart problem not because of my self imposition to food but born with them and only found out about them about 5 yeears ago\\

why don't you get a dietician involved. s/b inexpensive, also sounds like you're depressed (we all need a hand up sometimes)
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
Oh Tweety, for sure I'm depressed. It's been a long winter and I haven't put my time to good use. In a way I'm glad I'm depressed because if I wasn't, I'd be in denial for sure. I saw a nutritionist a few years back and I know what to eat. It's no mystery to me. She wanted me to eat 1500 calories but that's what's gotten me to where I am now. Of course I could move back then so her number would probably be lower today. Believe me, without you guys I'd be way more depressed. You all give me hope.

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Ausie I think you body thinks it is starving and hanging onto what ever you give it ...
I think salads can be deceiving if you load it with a high cal dressing you mess the whole thing up ;

and small bowl of carmel popcorn is maybe not as small as you think // How about measuring out a half cup of it
some people do better on eating 6 small meals a day
You are getting food 3 times a day just maybe not enough nutrition in that day also how much oatmeal do you cook for your self is it old fashioned oats or instant it makes
a difference in how much nutrition your body is getting
Hope this helps Hugs Judy ...

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
Lunch 8 plain Crackers Slice Cheese, Swiss .5 cup Black cherry juice 1/4 cup Milk, nonfat 8 oz Ravioli, cheese-filled, with tomato sauce 1" x2"Cake, chocolate 8 oz diet cola

I am aware I need to replace my empty calories with nutrition. Time to get motivated again.
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy you have not accepted the fact that these changes have to be forever if we go back to old habits we regain the weight because that's how we got fat to start with
try to care enough about your health to treat your body like you would someone special to you that you want around for a very long time .. Oh a mood booster that I like is find on the TV old music from your teen years I listen to solid gold oldies and I am in a good mood more often while listening to that old music ..
Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Kathy and all those in chronic unrelenting pain. I know how difficult it is to concentrate on healthy eating and habits. The pain can be the motivation for everything else you do. When you hurt so bad that all you want to do is cry because of it it's so hard to deal with much of anything. People who have never been in chronic pain don't understand.

Kathy keep trying. I know you have been. You will get to where you want to be. It may take longer than you want it to but I have confidence in you. Hang in there and work on your self confidence.

Xoxox

Michelle

jis4judy responded:
update did my shopping and took a very good walk for 1 hour 5 minutes

Dinner was
4.6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
.45 C brown rice
.21 C mushrooms
9 asparagus spears steamed
1 c home made chicken soup

2 C green tea with lemon

7.6 oz apple
1.75 T natural peanut butter

that it so far today

will have the Nuts and yogurt berries later total cals so far just over 900
Hugs Judy

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
I'm happy with my food choices today I think. It's better and I tried to cut down the carbs

Breakfast - English muffin, peach butter, clementine

Lunch - 1 1/2 cups black bean soup, 5 cherry tomatoes, small apple

Dinner - 4 oz. hamburger w/o bun (banished forever), cup of broccoli, cup of cauliflower, 2 stalks celery, 2 leaves of endive, 2 T salad dressing,, 1/2 oz cheddar cheese

Calories - 1163

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Thanks for your words of encouragement everyone. I REALLY needed it today. xoxo

Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

All my life I have been considered bigger than everyone else. I used to blame it on my asthma and allergies. I decided to put a stop to it. I am t...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.