Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Monday March 10 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a>

Good morning

weight 153.5

breakfast oatmeal with cranberries apples couple slices banana
topped with chopped walnuts

Dinner plans boneless skinless chicken breast spinach maybe brown rice with mushrooms

will have

air popped popcorn again I think tonight '

pistachio nuts

a bit under the weather this week so
been taking it easy
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
Where is everyone? It's 11am! My weight was down 1 1/2 lbs this morning so I'm feeling successful! It's amazing how that lifts the mood. However I won't really be happy until I'm not still losing the repounding from last year! There's a way to go. But I don't feel like a failure Michelle. I am a weight WARRIOR just like the rest of you! We WILL do this!

My plan is to do the egg beaters for lunch, and a salad and a hamburger patty for dinner. I did some stretching this morning and it felt good.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram responded:
Judy, I don't know where you are coming up with those GREAT pictures. WOW!! Plus I wanted to say - Judy 153???? wowie, you are awesome! Don't get too skinny. How tall are you?

Weigh-In 186

Brkfst - 1 cup pineapple, fresh, 1 cup of joe.

I'm glad my weight went down "some".

Yeah, I like that, "weight Warrior" ha ha ha! Going to walk and try and walk just a tad further cause we are suppose to get bad weather tomorrow. Plus I will be gone most of the day. Meetings and doctor. I'm having mega problems with itching.

I might come back and post what I have for lunch.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Ausie
I am 5' 5" by the book I am slightly over weight but I don't mind being a tad overweight that is way better than morbidly obese and better than too skinny too LOL
I am just trying to maintain my weight not lose any just the few pounds I gained over the holidays
keep working at it Ausie

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Aussie, I have the same problem and a daily Claritin and Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion with oatmeal helps a lot.

Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
ive been very busy cuz its mmonday. so far I had a dry piece of toast and cuppa with 1/2 1/2

its lunch and im not hungry. so much to do and so little time.
I cannot bear to weigh myself right now cuz my clothes are tight and I feel like a huge grizzly bear with a pebble for ahead,

im very thirsty so im pumping the water!
wil do a g2 in a bit.
I guess for lunch im gong to have a red pepper raspberries and some bberries
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

parakeet210 replied to parakeet210's response:
ps Judy
Im glad yu'r takin care of yourself! feel better soon
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

ausgram replied to mog1026's response:
thanks Kathy, but I'm not talking about that kind of itching. This is in a private area and I've had several tests for yeast and all the other bad stuff and it all comes out negative. So hitting the doc up again, only this time my md. The gynecologist didn't help me one bit.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everyone.
Kathy and Aus -"Yeah!" on the loss for you both! Keep on keeping at it, Warriors!

Judy- I hope you feel better and am glad you are taking it easy.

Keet- I had to laugh at your grizzly bear analogy. I feel like that sometimes too. But more often, I feel like one of those huge pumpkin bags filled w leaves at Halloween. I was at an seated exercise class a couple years ago and was in a big orange shirt. When I looked in the big mirrors that they have I'll be darned if I didn't look like one of those things. Now when I am feeling especially fat, I imagine I look like those huge lumpy orange pumpkins.

Anyways, for breakfast I had my diced apple oatmeal and 1.5 C skim milk.

Lunch was just carrots and hummus.

Because dinner will be late and lunch was so light, I was famished and had a peanut butter, fluff and nutella sandwich. Now I had healthy foods to choose from, but I ate my son's food. Am not too happy about that.

Dinner will be ready in 1/2 hour and will be chicken breast baked w sliced onion. I will add some bbq sauce to dip it in. And a bowl of cooked spinach w .25C shredded cheddar.

It was a beautiful day and I went to a local park and walked for 40 minutes. Then had some quiet time afterwards before shopping. I am concentrating on the spiritual side of weight loss lately. I know this is a forum w lots of different spiritual perspectives; that is where my head is now.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Daily Food Wars -

Breakfast - clementine, cup dry cereal. 155 cals

Lunch - egg beaters, dry English muffin, 4 strips bacon, small apple 336 cals

Dinner - 4 oz hamburger patty, salad of lettuce, tomato, scallion, avocado, 2 T ranch dressing, 2/3 oz cheddar. 477 oz

Total - 968 cals

Doin' It!

Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've always been a little chunky and it never bothered me. But now I'm 55 and in the last 10 years I've really packed it on. But some of i...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.