[a>

Good morning

weight 153.5

breakfast

3.9 oz strawberries
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C organic os
1/2 c ff milk

Dinner boneless chicken breast the rest will depend what we can find in the store that looks good

shopping day again

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy -

Weigh in - 186

Brkfst - 1 Kiwi, 1 cup joe

Oooo I can't stand this time change, it's killing me. We have our meeting to go to today then the doctor and I am a walking zombie
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Good Morning, Good Morning! I'm channeling Debbie Reynolds today.

Breakfast - smoothie of banana, cherries, blueberries, pomegranate juice, 1/2 c dry cereal. I just felt like I needed some more fruit. It was like I could taste the vitamins going down.

For lunch I think pea soup, and for dinner chicken breast, yam and veggie. I went to bed hungry last night and woke up the same way, even tho I had dinner. I need to get used to that for a while!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning Judy, Aus and Kathy. And everyone that comes on afterwards.

Breakfast was diced apple in oatmeal and 1.5 C skim milk.

Lunch will be a can of the tiny shrimp w 2T light mayo and old bay over a salad of romaine, tomatoes, mushrooms, green pepper and carrots.

Dinner will be 3 eggs scrambled w okra topped w .25C cheese and salsa. I will have a biscuit too.

Snack will be a tangelo/ mineola.
Total calories for the day will hopefully be 1300.

I plan on walking about 40 minutes around here. Actually 2 20 minute walks, walking to a local park and back. The weather should be nice again.

Everyone have a good day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

parakeet210 replied to rachael2011's response:
Kathy,
try and eat more leafy veggies and fiber that will fill you up fiber is in the veggies but gget some from grains the yam should help

good job everyone

I had a granola bar and 2 cuppa gotta get to work now

hugs everyone and forward GO
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
todays breakfast was

blueberries .25 cup
skim milk .25 cup
hard boiled egg
whole wheat toast
cinnamon
half pink grapefruit
2 cup coffee
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

bigred53 replied to justmejust's response:
Good morning my dears!!! Rah rah rah cis boom bah!! Go ladies! Go ladies! Can we do it!! Yes we can!! Fight fight fight those evil food temptations!!!

I'm back to my regular work week food pretty much. I didn't have any blackberries yesterday so I had an apple and peanut butter instead. Since I had to go to the store for a few things I got a chicken salad sandwich on wheat and splurged on a container of green olives, which I love. So far today I've had one yogurt, blackberries and some pistachios. For lunch I'm going to have a cup of cottage cheese, some baby cucumbers and my V8. I'll probably get some kind of salad for dinner. I did finish the other half of Subway sandwich Sunday night and before I went to bed my sugar was good and it was good yesterday morning too. It feels good to be back on track after the pizza OD...lol

It looks like everyone is doing well with their food choices with some pounds lost. Go team!!! Stay focused!! We can and will do it!!

XOXOXO

Michelle

shelsangel responded:
Breakfast was 1 c Kashi cereal, 1 c ff milk, apple

Lunch 1 c lettuce, 1/2 c tomatoes, carrots 2 tbs dressing, 1 activia

Dinner small salad 3 small homemade beefy enchiladas

Lots of water
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 279.4 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Seriously good breakfast and plan Rachael! I think we are both getting more serious! Won't it be GREAT to really make a difference this year!

Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 replied to mog1026's response:
Thanks Kathy. In 2014, we are going to take control and empower ourselves!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
I think one thing that helps - it really helps me feel better - is that Spring is quickly approaching and there is more sunlight which can brighten our moods and give us hope.

I'm still tired from losing that hour by springing forward. I wish I was in Arizona - they don't believe in daylight savings time. I was told it has something to do with the chickens...lol. Just kidding. That's what my cousins and I used to tell people. It was fun seeing the looks on out-of-staters faces when we told them that. We were such rabble rousers...lol.

Well my cottage cheese was only half a cup and it didn't taste as good as I wanted it to - it wasn't my usual brand. My baby cucumbers were the bomb though.

Michelle

rohvannyn replied to bigred53's response:
I love not having Daylight Saving Time! It doesn't even help farmers, as is commonly thought, and these days it just causes problems. As an Arizonan, I don't have to deal with it.

Except... I do! I work at a place that has to serve the whole country, so my shift changes twice a year to match everybody ELSE! So the rest of you folks need to give it up too. Kidding, kidding... partly... ha ha..
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

mog1026 replied to bigred53's response:
Food du jour -

Breakfast - fruit smoothie, 1/2 c dry cereal 259 cals

Lunch - no mayo chicken salad, black bean and corn salad, good sized apple. 371 cals

Dinner - 3 1/2 oz chicken breast, 3 oz mashed potato, salad of arugula, tomato, scallion, onion, 2 T ranch dressing, 2 stalks celery 429 cals

Total - 1058 cals

Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
See Kathy your back!! When ur sharp as the food makes you re: food dejour and all of the many sharp quips and come backs wow Uve got it going on. You are using the strength of your mind to change your body!!

Everyone here has had a great commitment.

Go girls collectively girls go individually

Lunch: a few blueberries and raspberries, 1/2 red pepper raw Pinto beans 1/2 c. 1/8 c cheddar cheese. Pico 1 g2 1 diet dr pepper 1 skinny vanilla latte home made

Dinner 1 small flour tortilla Same amount of beans cheese etc on tortilla Baby spinach, spring mix organic 5 c. 1/4 red pepper

Carrots Small handful nuts Left over salad dressing from chick filet raspberry balsamic vinergarette some like that 1 c green tea 2 stevia

About 1100 cL
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

Spotlight: Member Stories

All my life I have been considered bigger than everyone else. I used to blame it on my asthma and allergies. I decided to put a stop to it. I am t...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.