jis4judy posted:
[a>

Good morning

weight surprise 152

breakfast
2 egg omlet with mushrooms
3.2 oz orange 1 slice whole gain toast lightly buttered

still no coffee

also still taking it easy I am hoping to start my walking again the end of the week I think I had a mild case of flu body aches and digestive disturbance no fever though

Dinner plans are pork chop with onions baked potato with ff sour cream
either broccoli or Zucchini
maybe a salad or soup

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

mog1026 responded:
Weird! Did everyone have the Tuesday post disappear? Anyway, hello Judy I sure hope you feel better as the day goes on, but that weight of yours is pointing in the right direction so that must make you feel a little better! Hang in there

Breakfast - clementine, 1 cup dry cereal

This is my low cal breakfast option. I'm trying to switch it up with an egg or smoothie on other days. I think lunch and dinner will be the same as yesterday because it worked and filled me up nicely. Plus its left over and I hate to waste food...that also means I didnt eat it all and thats a VICTORY! The last two days have shown a .4 loss each day and hooray for that!

Doin' It is my daily mantra.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning, Judy. And everybody else that comes on.

I am feeling a little down this morning. Yesterday my weight was 302.0, and today it is 302.6...and I had a good food day. The only thing I added that wasn't posted was a couple teaspoons of Nutella and peanut butter, but that wouldn't add up to that gain. I know, I know...at this weight, my weight fluctuates but darn!

As for today, I had my diced apple in oatmeal and skim milk.

Lunch will be lentil soup and baby carrots.

Dinner will be spaghetti sauce made w crushed tomatoes and ground turkey or sausage (all spiced up!) over spaghetti squash.

I am having an intentional day off exercise today as my legs, knees and feet are feeling it from the past couple of days.

Everybody have a good day.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
yes Kathy that is weird the Tuesday thread is gone someone must have posted something nasty in it and it got removed
I am feeling better already but I found it interesting that with zero exercise I went down on the scale weird stuff
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rachael2011 replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy. We must have posted at the same time!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

shelsangel responded:
Breakfast was 1 c Kashi cereal, 1 c ff milk, apple

Lunch 1 c lettuce, 1/2 c tomatoes, carrots 2 tbs dressing, 1 activia

Dinner shopping day so I don't know what is for dinner yet.

Lots of water

Have a great day everyone HUGGS Jean
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 279.4 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Thanks for finding it Judy! I hated to see that idea that Roh and I liked disappear. It's not enough for me to brush after dinner, that's too easy to do again later. It's the flossing that's the trick for me. If you do it carefully its a real pain in the neck so I DON'T want to eat again. LOL!

Don't Get discouraged Rachael. Keep up the good work that you are already doing and FLOSS before that Nutella hits your lips!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
good job Kathy you are learning how to eat to remove the weight that night time eating is a fat creator that's what works for me best stopping the night time munchies
Congrats Kathy on doing so well
Hugs Judy

ausgram responded:
Wowie, all you early birds today. I haven't slept this good in a long time. Paid to hit the doc up. Ha ha. Now, for some good news:

Weigh In - 185 Woohoo!

Brkfst - 1 cup fresh pineapple, 1 cup of joe

Lunch - Not sure. I bought some cabbage and I love cabbage so I might do something with that.

Kathy and Roh and Judy, I'm going to do what you mentioned on yesterdays post. After I eat for the last time tonight, I am going to brush and floss my teeth. Gooooooooood idea. Yes! I'm sure it will work for me. I hate flossing too, cause like Kathy says, its a pain. Takes forever. But I still have most of my teeth and don't want to lose them. My mom said years ago, I think I was about 12 yrs old, "Don't ever get false teeth, some days I want to take them out and throw them across the floor." So I have tried to take care of my teeth. Ha ha, just thought I'd thow that in.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

parakeet210 replied to ausgram's response:
I saw the tues post before comng here. hmmm the wmdgremlins again.

I think that is a great idea Kathy!! I didn't realize but that is whats been hitting me to once my husband gets his chex mix for his snack at night then I want something too! I've been making me tea off and on and so i'll stick to the tea and then brush and floss! good idea i'll make sure its extra minty too

Rachael.... it may help too if you try kathys idea. some people set a time of which they can have a treat. You're doing good tho and you just have to catch those urges at the very beginning and chase them away. Learn to either put a huge stop sign in your head and or replace the thought you're having with a better one.

Hi Roh! you always have such helpful hints and info

Judy so sorry to hear of you still feeling under the weather. I do hope you do continue toimprove and feel much back to center and not with that rotten flu that's going around. Both my pt and hairdresser had to cancel on methis week because of flu.

Aus, I'm having cabbage this week too or next. I'm buying sauerkraut. I'm glad Kathy's idea sounds good to you too.
lol glad you don't have false teeth

Jean, You have a really clean record.

Everyone, and a gold star to Kathy this way for a great change about and the flossing idea!!

so breakfast
2 slices protein toast and 1.5 tsp honey cinnamon
2 cuppa with 1/21/2

lunch: i'm thinking a salad with some kind of protein
but don't know what sounds good as i'm not hungry yet
kinda thinkin the salad I had the other night was good but I don't have right ingredients

dinner: a few noodles in a light chicken aujous cream
ff milk is in it and a little corn startch
mushrooms red onion salad and possibly beef barley soup home made

i'll see how close I come

yesterday I did 4 laps (therapy pool much shorter) of breast stroke and 25 mins. of pool exercise

today i'm going to try to go to the store which will be my t I exercise do yoga which I've been doig on my non exercise days so that I stretch well enough not to hurt as bad
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

bigred53 replied to ausgram's response:
Good morning my dear friends! I know it probably seems late to all of you but remember I'm a west coaster...lol.

Aussie, I'm glad that you slept good last night. I probably would have but I've had terrible tinkle-itis the past two days and it's already starting up again today. I remember reading somewhere many years ago that when you have to tinkle more than usual that it means you're losing weight. Supposedly it's because fat turns to water and you pee it out. I certainly hope that's true.

I'm buying lunch today - a chicken salad. The daughter of one of the ladies who works here has a catering business and she will email when she is bringing lunch. I've had the salad before and it is wonderful. I am so looking forward to it.

I had a chicken Cantina bowl from Taco Bell for dinner. It runs about 600 calories and is so good - to me anyway. It's like a Mexican salad with black beans, cilantro rice, roasted corn salsa, pico de gallo, a dab of guac with chopped romaine on top. Oh, and chicken of course. Tonight will be light since I'm having a bigger lunch than usual for me. Hopefully it won't make me hungrier at dinner time.

I wonder if Kim fell in love with her spa day and decided to move in there. Wouldn't that be something? Has anyone heard from Debbie? I'm missing Mardee too and wondering how her recovery is going from her hip surgery.

We all seem to be fighting the good fight! Let's keep it up!!

Michelle

ausgram replied to bigred53's response:
Ohhhhh Michelle, I hope your right, but I do a lot of "tinkling". ha ha and I don't lose anything, just a few mins of sleep. At least I can get right back to sleep after I make that short trip to the toidy. Ha ha!

Got my walk in this morning. 1 mile. I always think of Judy walking an hour. 1 hour Judy - 1 mile for me. Ha ha. I'm not sure I will ever have the energy to walk that long.

Lunch is steak, broiled, too cold to bbq it. and a few fried veggies and a big bowl of cucumbers.

supper - probably oatmeal with fruit.

Yep, Michelle, fighting the good fight. ha ha. Aren't we Food Warriors? What'd you call it Kathy??

Aussie I hope I'm right too about the tinkling. I just wish I didn't have to go so often at night cuz sometimes it's hard for me to get back to sleep - my crazy mind just won't stop.

My lunch salad was SO. SO GOOD. Whatever kind of seasoning they use on the chicken is fab. Lots of tomatoes, cukes, green pepper and radishes with the green leaf lettuce and basalmic vinegarette. YUM!!! I almost think I could eat it every day. I should have saved half of it for dinner but I kept shoveling it in and now I'm stuffed. That's my problem - I'm an addict and sometimes I don't know when to stop until it's too late. I've just got to keep trying. Tomorrow is a new day. At least my lunch wasn't something like loaded nachos or Chinese food with a big pile of fried rice and chow mein noodles. Guess I'd better drink some more of my vinegar water. It's supposed to help you lose weight - so is eating grapefruit.

I would love to have some cold weather. It's supposed to be in the high 80's later this week and early next week. Sunday it's supposed to be 90 according to the forecast. That'll be like having a constant hot flash. UGH!!

Have a great evening everyone!!

Michelle

ausgram replied to bigred53's response:
Ughs, Michelle, where you from? 80 and 90? Not my kind of weather. Gimme the snow and rain and cold. We usually don't get none of that, but I like it. Ha. Its 50 out right now, and it could stay that temp the rest of the year if it was up to me. But it won't. I think we are due for a hot summer.

Aussie, I live in Southern California about 30 miles east of Los Angeles. I don't like the heat either. I'd be happy if it never got above 70. Your 50 sounds pretty good to me right now. I think our summer is going to be hotter than Hades too. Last year was not too bad - not many days in the 100's. At least it cools down at night most of the time. I'm going to have to get a new fan this year as I think the one I have is about to bite the dust. Maybe I'll sweat off some more weight...lol.

Goody!! One more hour and I get to go home and relax!!

Have a good evening everyone!

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 43 and at my highest weight ever. I am having a problem getting motivated. I start out good and within a few days i'm messing up and think...More

Helpful Tips

Computer Troubleshooting
I know this is unrelated but I know some of you are not as computer savvy as I am so here is website that a co-worker have created for ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.