maybe sweet potato or brown rice with mushrooms Zucchini
the last of my home made chicken soup

tomorrow is shopping day so that's all I have in the house

it is snowing again today I think this is the never ending winter
this climate change is nasty
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning, Judy. And everyone else that comes on.

I fell off plan yesterday having peanut butter/ fluff sandwiches for lunch and Olive Garden for dinner. Consequently, my weight is up. Ugh. I know, awful.

The plan for today is to have what I would have had yesterday.
Breakfast- diced apple oatmeal/ milk.
Lunch- Lentil soup, cooked carrots
Dinner- Spaghetti squash with meat and tomato sauce.
Snack- Tangelo

Exercise- My walking DVD since it's cold, cold, cold here.

I am just going to pretend like yesterday didn't happen and move on.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

ausgram responded:
Snowing again Judy? No fair!

Weigh in 185

Brkfst - 1/2 blueberries, 1/3 cup milk, 1/2 tsp sugar. 1 cup joe

Lunch - Don't know yet. Will come back when I figure it out.

Hubby going to town, I decided not to go with him, I'd be too tempted to talk him into eating out. I do bad when we eat out. so, staying home and behaving myself. Ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Well it sounds like everybody has a plan! I'm gnashing my teeth because I was up .6 for no apparent reason, but my clenched jaw will probably help me resist temptation today, so that's the up side.

Breakfast - clementine, 1 cup dry cereal

The plan is egg beaters for lunch and the ever present chicken for dinner and then a good dose of flossing.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael, I'm the food police today!! Great you have the plan in place for today but may I make a suggestion for when the peanut butter urge hits? I've been thinking about this because I do like me a peanut butter sandwich sometimes. Throw out the fluff. I know it's yummy but do it anyway cause it has no nutritional value. I'm going to use a banana in my sandwich if I need to go for the peanut butter because while I'll have to deal with the calories, at least it's good nutrition. I got rid of the fluff a while ago and now I'm dumping jelly. It's just time to break up!

Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Good morning all you weight warriors!! I really like that term. Makes me feel strong.

I had a grilled chicken salad from Pollo Loco for dinner. So yummy and not too much. Back to my usual work food today. I might add a little Kashi Berry Crunch to my yogurt for a little excitement...lol.

Kathy I have always been a heavy salt user although lately not as much it seems. Remember, one of my meds depletes sodium from my body. It is nice to think that when you tinkle more it's because you're losing weight though. I haven't been drinking more than usual either. I just wish I could put a cork in it so I could sleep the night through without having to get up at least twice.

Rachael, I hope you don't think we're picking on you but I'm with kathy on this - get rid of the fluff. I know it's your son's but does he really need it either? I do understand about doing things for your kids. I bought some Girl Scout cookies for my son the other day but he keeps them in his room and I can't see them so I'm not tempted. We all want you to succeed!!! Not for us but for you my dear. Besides, we need to lengthen our list of maintainers...lol.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Michelle

jis4judy responded:
Update
Dinner was 5.4 oz boneless skinless chicken breast 4.4 oz sweet potato 1 1/2 C steamed zucchini used 1/2 Pat of butter
1 C home made chicken soup

2 c green tea with lemon

2.5 oz pistachios

4 mango strips

I plan to have yogurt and berries with great grains added plus 1/2 T honey

that should give me just around 1300 to 1400 cals for the day

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to bigred53's response:
Oh wow Michelle! No power on earth could keep me from those thin mints if they were in MY house!! LOL. One year I was the cookie mother for the troop and my dining room was piled to the ceiling with those yummy yummy cookies. Whenever I got the urge I could wander into that room and buy a box. WHAT A NIGHTMARE! I tried every single kind and I'm sure there is still some of their residue on my tush! Love those scouts, but now I buy some outside the market and take them right inside to the food pantry donation box! That way everybody WINS!

Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy and Michelle- You both are so right about the fluff. I will talk to my son tonight and he will at least keep it in his room.

I finally made my spaghetti squash and it is so good. I liked it every bit as much as a plate of spaghetti. I didn't feel deprived when it is topped w meat and vegetable sauce! Yum!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy replied to rachael2011's response:
Hi Rachael that's a good Idea to have your son stash the fluff away . have you read that label it is most likely heavy in sugar ..
Great job on the spaghetti squash I haven't tried it yet I don;t know why I am hesitating almost everyone loves it
Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to rachael2011's response:
Alright Rachael!! Out of sight, out of mind. These days I prefer my peanut butter on an apple or just a spoonful of it by itself. I'm sure your son will understand and want to help his mom. Spaghetti squash is good that way. I've also read about making zucchini ribbons instead of the pasta but I haven't tried it yet.

Oh Kathy you poor thing. I don't think I could have handled that. I'm glad I had a boy. We had to work a hotdog booth one year but were pretty much too busy to even have one. My favorite GS cookies are the do-si-do's - the peanut butter ones. With a big glass of ice cold milk...lol. I just handed my son the boxes and told him to put them away. Heck, the darned things are $4.00 a box now.

I had my little four ounces of cottage cheese, five baby cucumbers and a can of V8 for lunch. The cottage cheese is the Knudson brand and I usually buy the store brand but the store one doesn't come in the cute little individual cups. I know, I should have just gotten the big container and dished it out instead of being lazy...lol. It would have been cheaper too.

The stores are all decked out with Easter candy already. I have to close my eyes when I pass by the Cadbury eggs. They're my favorite - well they used to be. I got one last year and it wasn't as good as I remembered which I suppose is a good thing.

I don't know what I want for dinner - I'm still full from lunch so it will probably be something light.

Have a wonderful evening everyone!!

Michelle

YES Michelle! It's that dreaded time of year....Cookies AND Cadbury Creme eggs right next to the cash registers and in baskets around the stores. BEWARE THE POISONOUS NATURE OF THE CREME EGG! If you find yourself tempted and reaching for one, think of me giving you a slap on the hand. You're welcome

Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy I'll remember the hand slap for sure. GS cookies in front of the store and Cadbury eggs all over the inside of the store. Oh my! (trying to sound like Dorothy...lol) And don't forget the Peeps! I'll also try to think of what rotten eggs smell like. If you've ever smelled a rotten egg it's something you'll never, ever forget. I'd rather smell cow poop.

Michelle

Peeps are cute but they don't actually taste like much so we can ALL do without those this YEAR OF THE WEIGHT WARRIORS!

Food du jour

Breakfast - clementine, 1 1/4 cup dry cereal 185 cals.

Lunch - egg beats, dry English muffin, 5 slices microwave bacon, large apple. 391 cals.

Dinner - 3oz chicken breast, 1 small yam, green beans, 2 stalks celery, 4 cherry tomatoes, 1 T ranch dressing. 375 cals.

Total - 951 cals

Doin' It! Doin' It!

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to bigred53's response:
Hi Michelle
Cadbury eggs I used to eat those every Easter and after I was on my journey for about 5 years My lovely daughter brought me an Easter basket with Cadbury eggs etc I tried one and gagged on it it was sickening sweet yuk
so we are cured of those
Hugs Judy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 56 years old and I weigh 270 lbs. I have been over weight my entire life. I have lost 60 lbs since I had the gastric sleeve but I'm stuck ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.