breakfast

1/2 C bran flakes
1/2 c ff milk
1/4 c kashi heart to heart
2 oz strawberries
1.9 oz orange
1 C black coffee
cals 172

I think I might have been over exercising so when I star up again I will cut it back to 45 minutes instead of the hour
It could be my body has been rebelling to my over exercising
I feel a lot better and I lost weigh by eating as healthy as I can and no exercise for the last week... I am still learning about how my body works.

the only thing I cut out of my daily diet is the apple and peanut butter
while I have been sick

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

mog1026 responded:
Feel better sweet Judy! It's no fun to be under the weather. Better to be OVER the weather so you can ignore the SNOW that is still hanging around New England! Hahaha!

Good news in the weight department. After the Hungry Horrors last night, I got on the scale with low expectations, but I was down 1.2 again! Woohoo! Way to keep motivated!

Breakfast - smoothie of banana, cherries, blueberries, pomegranate juice, and 1/2 c dry cereal

The plan is egg for lunch and chicken breast for dinner.

Doin' It!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
Good morning judy and Kathy!! I hope u will be on the mend soon!! K wow ur doing a stellar job!! That's right gf ur doin it!

Brkfst : 1 bowl oatmeal small hand of mixed nuts vanilla extract cinnamon 1 tsp honey craisins 2 cuppa n 1/21/2

Don't know what else will be on today
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy, Kathy and Keet.

Weigh-In 185

Brkfst 1 banana, 1/3 cup blueberries, 1 cup joe

Not sure about lunch, Carl is gone to talk with the family that he has to do the funeral for Monday, then there is a funeral at our church and one at another church. He's only going to the one at our church. I'm not going to none of them. Ha. Well, I'll go to the one he does Monday.

It's dreary out today, booo! I probably won't walk unless the wind decides not to blow.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
That must be a hard job that your DH has, Aussie, and of course you share it with him. It must be hard to keep your spirits up when you are dealing with grief around you. It might make you want to eat something comforting or skip your walk. That's an extra challenge you have to face and I feel for you Aussie.

Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to ausgram's response:
Hello ladies. I'm seeing a downward trend around here. Good going!

I'm feeling fat and I can no longer blame it on PMS...lol. I know I've been eating too much dinner and indulging in 'real' sodas. I've got to reel myself in and stick to the salads and no soda. I do really well as long as I'm at work but I'll be darned if I'm going to work 24/7...lol. Well maybe if they paid overtime. ..lol. I'm going to revise my plan in my mind and give myself a serious talking to. I can't afford to buy bigger clothes now that I've gone smaller. I kinda feel like a runaway train with nothing to block the tracks. I've been a little weepy this week too and I don't know why. I'll blame it on hormones. ..lol. I'm not looking for sympathy just telling it like it has been for me this week. This too shall pass.

Well my dears thanks for listening and understanding. I'll check back later.

Xoxox

Michelle

jis4judy replied to bigred53's response:
Hi Michelle
yes this is a journey that can be difficult to stay on that's why an occasional slip is OK just while talking to your self be kind and guide your mind to the correct healthy place .
I am rather amused by your doing so well while working because I used to think if I had a job and a schedule to follow I would remove more weight well I didn't get a job but I did focus more on healthy foods rather than diet and it worked for me ... those processed foods are really poison not real food
the thing is we have to still limit our real food to remove weight what a bummer Huh?
I took my first walk today only did half but I am gonna take this slow
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy responded:
Update Dinner was
1 large pork chop 1/2 C cooked onions
6.8 oz baked potato
9 medium spears asparagus
1 pat butter
side Salad
1 1/2 c mixed greens
1 thin slice red onion
1 roma tomato
5 black olives
1 T robusto dressing
1 T red wine vinegar

cals so far today 848 incudes breakfast and 1 brazil nut

will add to this later
hugs Judy

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Thanks Kathy I do feel better took a short 40 minute stroll today I will be one of your warriors when I am all better
Hugs Judy

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
I had a bean burrito just with beans a lil cheese a little hot sauce and little onions. and a diet coke\

right now i'm lounging and have a red glass of malbec
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
Tweety Warning !!! I'm about to give unsolicited advice!! Sorry but I can't help myself. How about dumping the diet coke? It is BAD BAD BAD in my humble opinion. Even tho there's no sugar, the chemicals increase your appetite for sweet things. It seems it might be preferable to have a coffee instead because that's been shown to actually be good for you. Or ANOTHER GLASS OF MALBEC!

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Okay Tweey, I'll shut up about diet Coke from now!!! LOL! Today I ate the plan.

Breakfast - fruit smoothie, 1/2 c dry cereal 259 cals

Lunch - egg beaters, dry English muffin, 2 slices microwave bacon, large apple. 321 cals

Dinner - 3oz chicken breast, 1/2 c mashed potato, salad of arugula, mushroom, tomato, scallion, endive, 2T ranch dressing, 2 stalks celery. 368 cals.

Total - 948 cals

Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Judy I meant to say how absolutely luscious that salad looks. I wished I could dive right into it. Also thanks for the words of wisdom. It is hard to change the habits of a lifetime.

A glass of wine sounds wonderful. Some Stella Rosa. Yummy. It's made by a local winery -San Antonio Winery. It tastes kind of like a lambrusco but lighter. Well I'd sure like some but I'm not going to put a bra on and run to the store. If the girls were still perky I would. ..lol.

You all are probably in bed dreaming away. I hope you're NOT dreaming about food. .lol.

I'm going to get my dirty clothes together in preparation for doing laundry tomorrow. Whooppee!!! My big thrill for the weekend.

Night night.

Michelle

mog1026 replied to bigred53's response:
Hi Michelle. I think we all get weepy from time to time. It's a part of the frustration of having to struggle with this blasted weight. And even when we are walking the walk and talking the talk the results are so very slow that sometimes it's hard to see them at all. Heck just writing this makes me want to weep! It's so very discouraging when your body doesn't keep up with your brain.

However, I heard an MD say that with weight loss you have to try try and try again. Never give up because you never know when one of the attempts will work. That's what got me motivated again to started posting every day. Maybe this is the time it will work

Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy you almost sounded like me - giving my words back. Sometimes it's easier to listen to someone else than yourself.

D we all remember when we were learning how to ride a bike or rollerskate? How no matter how many times we fell down we shed a few tears but we got right back on that darned bike determined that we were going to do it. When I was learning to skate my butt got so sore from falling on it I finally tried tying a pillow to myself. Come hell or high water I was going to skate! That is the kind of determination we need to have to get this weight off and be healthy. We're all learning to ride/skate again. Damn I'm good - I just thought of that analogy...lol.

I didn't do too bad yesterday. I didn't have pizza. ..lol and I had a diet soda instead of a regular one. According to the fitness planner I can have about 1500 calories and still lose and that's about what I had.

Kathy how did you like that yogurt? I have another recommendation - Paul Newman balsamic vinaigrette. McDonald's uses those salad dressings. Yes I had salads and chicken sandwiches yesterday.

You all know I have another big worry and that is my diabetes. I wish I could test my blood sugar more often but my prescription for test strips is only for two a day. Those little things are so expensive - $65 for 50 of them at Wal-Mart. I'm so thankful I have insurance. So I only test first thing in the morning and before I go to bed. My 90 day average is 100 and that includes some pretty high readings. I need to go to my doctor and have blood work done to check it out and my darned cholesterol. The other day my blood pressure was 106/66. Hooray!

I'd better get going daylight is wasting away. Btw it's supposed to be 92 today. YUK!

Xoxox

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am new at this. Just looking for a little support, I am 33 and a mother of three. I have a wonderful husband, He supports my every attempt a...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.