1/2 C ff milk
3 .4 Oz orange
2.7 oz strawberries

1 C black coffee

Dinner plans baked chicken breast spinach maybe rice with mushrooms salad

the usual yogurt berries and nuts in the evening meal

yesterday after dinner I had a 6.9 oz apple with 1 1/2 Tnatural peanut butter

1 C green tea with lemon

1/3 C chobani greek yogurt plain yogurt with 1/2 C sliced strawberries 2 T great grains cereal 1/2 T honey

2 oz pistachios in shell

a handful of mixed nuts rather late is probably responsible for my 2 pounds on the scale

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

ausgram responded:
Boo hoo hoo, Judy, I went up 2 lbs too.

Weigh-In 187

Brkfst 1 orange, 1 cup of joe

Course I didn't get to walk yesterday, so I suppose it's my fault. My calorie count was under 1 thousand, that may have contributed to my gain too. Darn it. And here we have to go out to Cope today. ughs. And Carl is sick as can be but won't stay home. He thinks he has to preach, sick or not. Sheesh! I just hope I don't get sick stuck in the car with him for 3 hours. Ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

justmejust responded:
Not doing too well with my food

breakfast so far
16 oz coffee
2 peanut butter chocolate kiss cookies homemade last night

I've struggling with food. I know the right things to do, eat balanced nutrition, regular exercise, etc. just using work and teen stress and other stress as excuses even on the days I haven't posted my food.

My exercise 5-6 days per week is down to 1-3 days per week since I switched my work schedule from night to daytime.

Hope everyone else is having a great day! My college teens have been home for spring break last week and now this week.

Hugs to all.

did yoga yesterday
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

mog1026 replied to justmejust's response:
Hi Laura! I'm so glad to see you. I've been missing you :-)because you're still my inspiration for how to do it. You may be taking a break from maximum effort, but you KNOW what to do to make it happen!

Judy, there is NO WAY a handful of nuts could be worth 2 Pounds! Unless you have giant mitts of course! Hahaha! I bet it will be gone tomorrow

Weight is up .4 for no reason except regularity which is always an issue for me no matter how much water I drink and I drink a lot!

Breakfast - clementine, 1 c dry cereal

The plan is no plan today because my daughter is visiting and I don't know what we'll do for food yet. But I WILL STAY MINDFUL!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Aussie, wear a muffler and stick your nose out a crack in the window! I hate to ride in the car with someone sick! Those little germs are swirling around!

Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
I agree with Kathy here Judy. Its usally 70-80 calories a snall handful of mixed nuts... sou double that its just water from the salt
i'm taking a hiatus today since we haven't had a weekend we're goin out with dd this evening.

glad to see u Laura. If u've been keeping up you see that Kathy has taken the bull by the horn and has named the crew here! so come and be a warrior with us

aus people who serve are so driven to do so! I hope you two don't get this dreaded flu that's going on!
see u monday
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

bigred53 replied to parakeet210's response:
I'm back again. Laura I'm still working on it. Some days are better than others as we all know. I figure that as long as I can drag my butt out of bed it's a good day. Another chance/opportunity to do the right thing for myself health wise. I can't beat myself up for what I did yesterday because it's not productive imo. I have to try to be better today and tomorrow, right? Because I'm a WEIGHT WARRIOR! !!

Keet sorry but I have to disagree with you about the calories in nuts. Most nuts are around 200 calories per serving which is one ounce. Pistachios are a bit lower as they have less fat in them. I always get the ones in the shell as they take longer to eat and I don't get carried away - and I do measure them out. We need to remember that nuts and nut butters are very calorie dense so we have to be careful/mindful when we eat them. I would love to eat more nuts but I don't want to weigh 350 pounds ever again.

Well did anyone fix corned beef and cabbage today in honor of St. Patrick? I thought about it but decided not to. It's too freaking hot here today to cook. It's an ice cream kind of day but only if ice cream was calorie free. ..lol. Haagen-Dazs would make so much money if they could figure that out.

It's going to be salad, salad and more salad for me this coming week. I'm going into WARRIOR mode! I will fight the good fight and be successful! I hope and pray that all of us can and will be successful weight warriors!

Later my friends.

Michelle

mog1026 replied to bigred53's response:
My food was been MINDFUL today

Breakfast - clementine, 1 cup dry cereal. 155 cals

Lunch - no mayo chicken salad with raw orange pepper and snow peas, black bean, corn cilantro salad, medium apple. 463 cals

Dinner -roasted white beans, tomato, zucchini, red onion,and garlic side dish, 3 oz chicken breast, celery, 1 1/2 T ranch dressing, 1/4 oz cheddar cheese, 5 cherry tomatoes 343 cals

Totals - 961 cals

Doin' It !!! Cause I am a WW!

Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
I'm very happy! I just weighed myself and I've lost. ......19 pounds since November! !!! I weighed fully clothed with my shoes on. And it's late in the day too. I know it's taken three and a half months but remember how I was feeling the other day? I'm now encouraged to keep going. It does help to SEE what you've accomplished.

I'm going to say it again - if I can do it anyone can! ! You can do it!

That's all folks. ...lol.

Good night sweet ladies.

Michelle

ausgram replied to bigred53's response:
Wowwwwwwwwwww Michelle - how great is that!!

I had a rough day. I should never come home hungry, sleep for an hour then go watch a movie. I had 1/2 a Hershey bar and a bag of popcorn and a bean burrito watching the movie. Oink, Oink! I am NOT looking forward to weighing tomorrow morning.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to bigred53's response:
congrat Michelle
that's pretty awesome to achieve
I am doing a happy dance for you
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
With pom-poms Judy? Thank you and Aussie too. Aussie you could have done worse. You could have had some of those bon-bons and a giant soda. Be healthier tomorrow. Have faith in yourself. Since your husband is a minister ask him to give you a blessing to be able to make the right choices and be healthy. Isn't it funny/interesting that we so often pray for others but don't pray for ourselves. In my church there is a Sunday School song that teaches the children how to pray. It goes like this: I begin by saying dear Heavenly Father. I thank Him for blessings He sends. Then humbly I ask for the things that I need in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. I believe that the Lord wants to help us but we need to ask. He does want us to help ourselves but when we feel we've done all we can do we need to remember to ask Him.

I hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes voicing my beliefs. If I have I apologize. My hope is that I have helped at least one of you in some small way.

Go go go Weigh Warriors! ! Talk to you tomorrow.

Good night.

Michelle

jis4judy replied to bigred53's response:
Michelle that's a sure thing there is always pom poms with a happy dance
Hugs Judy

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
WHOOOEEE MICHELLE! That is TERRIFIC! Wonderful work you warrior you!

Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
I tell you I about passed out from the shock of seeing that loss. I was hoping for maybe 10 pounds not 19.

For dinner last night I had two pieces of bread and butter (the real stuff) and a small jar of spicy pickles. That's the only thing that sounded good that didn't involve cooking.

I was up way too late last night/this morning. Our nephew was acting out (drunk) and since he's been living at my sister's I didn't want to leave her there alone until I was sure he was gone. I crawled into bed about 2:00am and I allowed myself to sleep in so I was late to work. I'll be going to bed as soon as I get home this evening. After I have something sensible for dinner...lol

If any of you hear a loud bang later today it will be my head hitting my desk...lol

OK my warrior friends keep fighting the food fight!!

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am new at this. Just looking for a little support, I am 33 and a mother of three. I have a wonderful husband, He supports my every attempt a...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.