Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
need help to lose weight
honeydo4menow1950 posted:
I need to lose weight but need support from a buddy system. I had a heart attack 14 years ago and have been gaining weight every since. Before my heart attack I was 150-160 lbs. Now I am 250 lbs. I have tried doctor percribed diet pills,lose a little but gain it back. Someone please be my coach and help. You can reach me at honeydo4menow1950@yahoo.com.

jis4judy responded:
Hi Honeydo
you really have come to the right place that's what this discussion board is all about supporting and encouraging each other . the best way to remove weight is eating as healthy as you can by avoiding processed foods and eating more nature based foods like fruits and vegetables .
this plan I mention is not a diet it is a life style change
You have to keep the new habits forever
we regain the weight by going back to old habits

you first step is to look closely at your eating habits to find the "trigger" foods that make you gain
once they are identified stop buying them if they aren't around you cannot indulge ..
welcome aboard
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Welcome aboard!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi It's me-Miamama2 i had trouble with my password and had to create a whole new name but anyway-here is my story-I'm so ashamed to admit but...More

Helpful Tips

Computer Troubleshooting
I know this is unrelated but I know some of you are not as computer savvy as I am so here is website that a co-worker have created for ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.