1/3 T honey
sprinkle cinnamon
2 walnuts chopped

dinner is not planned today shopping again

will pick up something in the store

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
Good morning all! Haven't eaten yet so it's all a plan, but I expect I will have either a smoothie if the banana is good, or a clementine and cereal. For lunch, I'm thinking eggs. Dinner is still up for grabs. After the pea soup with ham, I am looking for a very low sodium day. I could taste that salt yesterday and I need to stay far away from that stuff!

Yesterday I forgot to add 30 minutes of arm weights. I had let my exercise fall off lately, so try try again . My goal is one of these days to be able to walk for exercise so I need to be very determined this year and not lose sight of THE GOAL!

How's the new house Kali? How's everything in doggy land Debbie? Just was thinking of you both. Oh, and Rachael? And Abby? We were a pretty small group yesterday!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram responded:
Goood morning Judy and Kathy. I'm surprised to see Kathy this early. But glad your here. This is my last post early. I get to sleep in tomorrow. yay! Getting up these last 3 days at 6:30 is not my cup of tea.

Weigh In - 185 YAY!

Brkfast - 1 apple, 1 cup joe.

Lunch - we are suppose to hit the food court up today, but if it's snowing we will go home after our meeting.
Better get, running late here. Be back later on.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning Judy, Kathy and Aus. And everyone that comes on afterward. Here is my plan for the day:

Breakfast was diced apple in oatmeal and 1.5C of skim milk.

Lunch will be canned soup (chicken and vegetable), a lite high fiber English muffin w a pat of margarine (I know butter is better but I have margarine and want to use it) and a tsp of jelly. And a tangelo.

Dinner will be venison cooked in mushroom soup and mushroom and onions. I will also have 1/2C mashed potatoes, made without butter.

Calories should equal about 1400.

I will also go for a walk around my neighborhood--about 40 minutes.

I hope you all have a great day.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Great plan Rachael!

Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Happy Tuesday!! I'm still on a high from my surprise of the other day...lol. And I didn't have to drink any green beer last night to get there. Ha!

Having the usual today except I got some red grapefruit instead of blackberries cuz they were too expensive. I wish I knew someone who had a grapefruit tree.

I had a chicken salad sandwich on wheat and some green olives for dinner. Then I hit the bed hard and early. As tired as I was I tossed and turned a bit. Outside my bedroom window (on the other side of a tiny back yard) is a parking lot and there were some kids over there making a lot of noise. How rude but that's how so many kids are these days. Makes me want to go kick their parents...lol.

It looks like we're going to have to put out APB's on our missing friends. Debbie is probably having too much fun with her new puppy. Kim is still traumatized from her spa day. Abby and Jean are probably in too much pain to type. I do hope they are doing well.

Fight on Warrior Princesses!!!

Michelle

mog1026 replied to bigred53's response:
I remembered that the early bird catches the worm, Aussie, and if I catch that little sucker, I'm going to EAT him.....that's protein, right?

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy responded:
update did my shopping and bought steak for dinner

so it goes like this
7 oz loin steak lean only
3.5 oz baked potato
10 spears skinny ones asparagus

side salad with mixed greens slice red onion 6 black olives 1 radish1/4 yellow pepper 3 slice cuke 1 roma tomato 1 T wishbone robusto dressing 1 T red wine vinegar the rainbow nearly complete in the Salad

did my shopping and took a nice energetic walk after
it was approx. 50 minutes

did a few floor exercises too
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Food du jour, and my calorie count is up today because I got hungry mid afternoon.

Breakfast - clementine, 1 cup dry cereal. 155 cals

Lunch - egg beaters, dry English muffin, 2 pieces microwave bacon, large apple 321 cals

Snack - 16 cal. Coco pop, 3 T organic peanut butter with cinnamon and a handful of raisins 286 cals

Dinner - 3oz lean hamburger patty, 1/2 c mashed potato, salad of arugula, tomato, red onion, mushroom, endive, 1 T oil and vinegar dressing, 2 stalks celery, 1 T ranch dressing, 1/2 oz cheddar cheese. 471 cals.

Total - 1233

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
after dinner food

1 C green tea with lemon

1 1/4 C fresh pineapple

2 oz pistachios

1/3 C heart to heart dry

2/3 C sliced strawberries
1/3 C chobani yogurt plain non fat
1/3 T honey
2 T great grains crunchy pecan

total calories for the whole day 1523

all in all a good day

hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy that wasn't so bad. In fact it just might help kick up your metabolism a notch. Remember the calorie cycling thing.

Here's my food today. Two yogurts at 80 calories per. Pistachios approximately 200 calories. Grapefruit approximately 100. Large coffee with vanilla creamer another 200. Four oz of canned chicken - 140. 12 oz V8 70. 2T peanut butter -200. Dinner three small tacos 130 calories per and a salad approximately 200. Wow. It doesn't seem like a lot but it sure adds up fast doesn't it. According to the food and fitness tracker for my weight and activity level I can have between 1500-1600 a day to lose one pound a week. I need to get rid of the creamer. I have cut back some but not nearly enough. That's my next project. ..lol. My dinner did cost under $4...lol

I'm craving beef and Judy taking about steak really made my mouth water and asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables. Maybe I'll get a Subway roast beef sandwich tomorrow night.

Well my warrior princesses my bed is calling me. Good night and sweet dreams.

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

My weight has crept up on me through many years of negligence - over eating and not eating the right foods. I love fresh fruits and vegetables but I a...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.