[a>

Good morning

weight 152

breakfast

2 boiled eggs on Pumpernickel toast
3.5 oz orange
1 Black coffee nothing added

exercise will be walking in the neighborhood

dinner plan is boneless skinless chicken breast either sweet potato or brn rice a choice between green beans or zucchini

that's the plan so far

will update later
hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

kalimiller responded:
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been missing lately. We closed on our new house Monday, so I've been busy with moving boxes and unpacking and cleaning. At least it's keeping me active!!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

mog1026 replied to kalimiller's response:
Morning Judy! Big Goodmorning Kali! Great to see you again! Hope the house is everything you dreamt it would be Look at you...so young and you've already owned two houses!

Breakfast - clementine, 1 cup dry cereal

The plan is for a peanut butter and banana thingy for lunch cause that's what's in the house, maybe with a yogurt or some cheese and an apple. Dinner is really a mystery at this point but Im sure ill be having celery which I am crazy about at the moment for some reason...never liked it before.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 responded:
Hi Judy and Kali! And hello to everyone that comes on after wards.

Kali- I am so happy for you that you got the house and you are busy moving.

My breakfast was the usual- diced apple oatmeal and 1.5C skim milk.

My lunch is the same as yesterday- can of the Progresso lite soup, a hi fiber English muffin w a pat of margarine and T jelly and a tangelo.

Dinner will be 6oz chicken breast cooked with green pepper and tomatoes in tomato soup over 1C brown rice.

Calories will be about 1400 again. I know my salt is high w all these canned soups. I may just make a big pot tonight of the homemade stuff and freeze it for my lunches.

Exercise will be planet fitness--a combo of the bike and the treadmill for 30-40minutes.

Everybody have a good day.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy, Kali, Kathy and Rachelle! Nice to see so many here. Course this is my day off. Yesterday actually was too with Carl being sick and us not having our regular Tuesday meeting. Plus it snowed a little bit so that was nice.

Weigh In - 186

Brkfst - 1 apple, 1 cup joe

Not sure what to do for lunch, so will come back later. I did hang at 1400 cal yesterday, I been trying to keep it between 1200 and 1400. But without exercise, I don't lose anything. I will try and walk today, sun is shining.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

bigred53 replied to ausgram's response:
Good morning all. Kali congratulations on the house!!!

I'm kind of bummed today as a friend of mine is going through some difficulties. I've been going through some BS here at work too - my big mouth and temper kind of got the best of me. It didn't help that someone I kind of thought of as a friend is right in the middle of it. I guess the ability to have friends at work is a big lie. I just need to stay at my desk and the less I interact with others the better. If I don't talk or get angry I'll be better off.

I promise I will try not to let my upset derail my eating plan because right now if I had my car here I would go to McD's and get a couple of sausage McMuffins with egg and some hash browns. GRRRR... I know, if I did that it would probably make me sick to my stomach. McD's = BAD. Stress also makes me want to smoke, smoke, smoke too - other than the stuff that's coming out of my ears because I'm about to blow my stack!!!! I'd also like to crawl back into bed and hope that I'd wake up to a better day.

Sorry for the long vent. It's been building for a while. I'll be better now.

Michelle

mog1026 replied to bigred53's response:
Concentrate on the 19 pound loss and let that push the work stuff out of your head Michelle. I'd also suggest that you do a little meditation at your desk. No one has to notice, but relax your muscles one by one and concentrate on your breathing for a few minutes. Try and think of nothing, or if that's too hard then think about ocean waves meeting the sand as you breathe. The work/friend connection can be difficult...you tend to be situational friends, stuck in the same lifeboat together. I have noticed that as people retire, the "friends" that they spent years sitting next to just fade away. It's not bad, it's just that they weren't true friends and you only get a few of those in your lifetime. You have to accept work friendships for the reality of what they are and enjoy them for that. Cheer up Tootsie!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217.6. GW 165

Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Thank you very much Kathy. I have a tendency to easily trust people I work with thinking they have the same ethics I do and I get very disappointed when I find out they don't even come close. I've been burned many times by 'supposed' friends. You'd think I'd learn by now. I need to seriously think about retiring and getting out of Dodge City...lol.

Michelle

jis4judy replied to rachael2011's response:
that's a great Idea Rachael make the home made soup and freeze it in portioned out freezer bowls I have been using home made soup for a long time so if I try the canned soup it tastes like pure salt,,,
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to bigred53's response:
yes Michelle when we get emotional it sometimes feels like we have to eat the emotions away but that approach will only delay your getting healthy ;;I never liked MDs so I am ok there my problem is with sweets like Laura I just didn't want to give them up that's what delayed my getting healthy for a few years
and it is a big part of my slips even today ...
I try to keep them less often and far apart that helps me in maintaining

like Kathy said work friends are not real friends just people sharing a common concern
Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks Judy. So far I've done OK with my eating. I haven't raided my co-worker's desk for her candy corn...lol.

What really gets me is that you can't trust anyone. It seems that nobody believes in the notion of working together or that we all work for the same department. It seems that they are just out for themselves and they don't care who they step on in the process. There are a bunch of gossip mongers and drama queens. I left high school a long time ago but there are people around here that act like they have never grown up.

I feel like I could fall asleep. I think it's because I just want to escape.

I'm going to have a chicken salad for dinner with lo-cal citrus dressing for a total of about 320 calories. Then I'm going to see if I can sleep.

Thank all of you for your support. I truly appreciate it.

Michelle

rachael2011 replied to bigred53's response:
Michelle- You have been on my mind today with what you said about your work situation and the want to eat away the emotions. When I went to write, I wasn't quite sure what to say. Have your healthy dinner and get a good night's rest like you said. Maybe find a good movie to get lost in to unwind.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

bigred53 replied to rachael2011's response:
Thank you Rachael. This BS has been going on for awhile. It is just really getting to me lately. I'm kind of like the camel and the last straw you know? I'm not going to let them get my goat though...lol.

So far today I've had my yogurts, pistachios, a cup of cottage cheese and two V8's plus the coffee. After I use up the rest of the creamer I'm not going to buy anymore. I could donate it to the 'coffee club' here but I'm in B mode and they aren't getting anything from me. I might get a small side of black beans for another 150 calories for dinner. Right now I feel that if I eat anything it will get stuck in my 'craw'...lol.

I know I will feel better tomorrow. You know how it is, sometimes you let things build up inside until you can't stand it any longer and it just kind of explodes out of you.

Also, I'm NOT going to do something that will cause me to gain back any of that weight I lost in the last few months.

Thanks all!!

Michelle

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
On to business....

Food du jour

Breakfast - clementine, 1 cup dry cereal. 155 cals

Lunch - 16 cal coco pop, 5 T peanut butter with raisins, 1 T raisins, 1/2 banana. 614 cals

Dinner - 3 1/2 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, salad of romaine, mushroom, tomato, yellow onion, 2 T ranch dressing, 2 stalks celery. 429 cals

Total - 1198 cals

Time to FLOSS! WW saying woohoo!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217.6. GW 165

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy responded:
update

Dinner was
3.8 oz boneless skinless cjcken breast
4.5 oz sweet potato
1 C green beans

side salad
1 1/2 c mixed greens
3 slice cuke
1 radish
1/4 yellow pepper
1 slice red onion
6 black olives
1 T wishbone robusto
1 T red wine vinegar

2 C green tea with lemon

6.8 oz apple
1 1/4 T natural peanut butter

2 1/2 Oz pistachios in shell

snack portion of 1/4 C bran flakes1/4 heart to heart 1 strawberry 1/3 C milk

1/2 c plain ff yogurt chobani
1 1/4 C frozen cherries
2 T great grains
1/2 T honey

lots of water too

total cals for today 1458
took a 1 hour walk today

Hugs Judy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old with a ten month old daughter...I have been heavyset all my life and as i got into high school my weight dropped well ive been going...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.