1 c black coffee nothing added

Dinner plans are baked chicken breast
brown rice with mushrooms either asparagus or zucchini
side salad with the usual ingredients

will be taking a walk today
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

kalimiller responded:
Morning all.
Breakfast picking were sparse this morning. I need to do some shopping. We got our fridge moved yesterday evening, so I can get some perishable food now.
My fridge has a half empty gallon of whole milk and a package of turkey for sandwiches. That's it. lol
I had a bowl of honey bunches oats w/strawberries for breakfast with whole milk. I didn't drink the whole milk - just ate it with my cereal.
My department at work moved from the 1st floor to the 4th floor about two weeks ago. I have recently started taking the stairs up and down everyday rather than the elevator. I'm not dying at the top as much as I thought I would be, so that's good
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

jis4judy replied to kalimiller's response:
good morning Kali soon you will be settled in to your new home . then you can plan your days better in the meantime
get that shopping done and fill that fridg with good healthy stuff . That's a great idea to get in more movement taking the stairs instead of the Elevator
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy and Kali

Weigh In - 185

Brkfst - 1 apple, 1 cup joe

I have to say, I got so busy yesterday, I forgot to eat after lunch. So, all I had was a small biscuit, 1 sausage patty and 1 egg. I wondered when I woke up at 2 thinking, why am I so hungry. Ha!

I did get my mile walk in and today I will to, suppose to be nice out.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Gosh, I have never "forgotten" to eat once in my whole life! I have a friend who says that all the time, but it's such an alien concept to me. I must have a really strong HUNGER muscle cause it works really well. Bummer

Kali great news on the house, the fridge and especially the stairs. Things are really coming together for you! Hooray! It's taken a while but all the sweeter for the wait I imagine.

The snow is melting but I still have a knee high ice mountain in front of my garage doors so I can't get my car out yet. Grrrr.

Breakfast - clementine, 1 cup dry cereal

The plan is for soup and an apple for lunch, dinner will be chicken and a yam and veggie.

Have a sunny day!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217.6. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Good morning Warrior Princesses!! Hip, hip Hurray! for Kali and her new home!!!

Here's a little something funny. As I was reading Judy's food update from yesterday I 'three slices of - cake - instead of cuke'. I was so shocked! I thought to myself - No, not Judy, she is too disciplined. Then I read it again....lol. I must need to clean my contacts or something.

I had the salad last night with a small side of pinto beans which I put on the salad. I checked my sugar before I went to bed and it was 124 so I decided to take a whole pill instead of half. Well...when I woke up this morning and tested my sugar was 49!!! Yikes! Idealy It's supposed to be betweei 70 - 100. The really scary thing is that I didn't feel shaky or anything. I did get an orange juice when I stopped at McD's to bring it up some more. I've got to do some more experimenting with my diabetes meds so I don't get that low.

I have no idea what dinner is going to be but I'll figure something out. The rest of the day will be my usual.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Michelle

P.S. I feel much better today. Thank you for your support.

jis4judy replied to bigred53's response:
lol that's funny I would rather have had cake I am still an addict for sweets I fight it off every day " warrior" style
Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
I hear you. Sometimes I have to have some chocolate. I'm more of a salt lover, i.e., chips. I think eating the pistachios has helped me stay away from the chips. I still haven't bought any - since November. Hmmm...I wonder how much that had to do with my weight loss if anything. OOPS! I take that back. I had some tortilla chips a couple of weeks ago and around New Year's. Must be age related memory loss...lol

Michelle

jis4judy responded:
Update
Dinner small baked chicken breast
1/3 c brown rice 1/5 C mushrooms cooked
1 1/3 c zucchini steamed

side salad
mixed greens slice red onion 3 slice cuke 1 radish
1/4 red pepper 1/5 avocado 1 roma tomato
1/4 C shredded carrot 1T wishbone robusto 1 T red wine vinegar

no tea today

I had
2.7 oz banana

6.3 oz apple 1 1/2 T natural peanut butter
supper
1 slice pumpernickel bread
1 1/2 Oz chicken breast sliced

2 oz pistachios

1/3 C plain non fat yogurt
2/3 C sliced strawberries
1 T great grains
1/2 T honey

that's the rest of my day 1478 cals

1 hour walk did laundry too
Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Good evening all. I had a chicken cantina bowl from Taco Bell for dinner. It runs around 600 calories.

My sister and I are going to a women's conference tomorrow and Saturday so I don't know if I'll be here until Sunday. We'll be eating out but I'll try to be sensible. I'll confess if I get carried away which I have a tendency to do sometimes. I have some granola bars that aren't too bad that I'll have with me so I'm not going to starve. ..lol. I could probably live off my fat for a good long time. ..lol.

Later chickies.

Michelle

mog1026 replied to bigred53's response:
Food du jour

Breakfast - clementine, 1 cup dry cereal. 155 cals

Lunch- 1 1/2 cups chicken and dumpling soup, apple. 476 cals

Dinner - 3 oz chicken breast, 1/2 yam, 2 olives, 1/2 oz cheddar cheese, 2T ranch dressing, 2 stalks celery, salad of romaine, 5 cherry tomatoes, mushrooms. 423 cals

Total - 1053 cals

Did 1/2 hours of hand weights
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217.6. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 5'6" and weigh 225 lbs. My goal weight is 150 lbs which is -75 lbs. I have "dieted my way up" by crash diets and super strict ...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.