5.5 oz orange
.4 c old fashioned oats
.33 T honey
.33 C sliced strawberries
.66 C ff milk
1.5 oz banana
1/10 oz almonds sliced

1 Cup black coffee

Dinner today is pork chop with onions asparagus maybe baked potato with sour cream ff and the usual salad

I have to shop today to get fresh stuff for the weekend

today should be my day off intentional exercise
will play it as the day unfolds

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning, Judy and everyone that comes on!

Weight is 303. I am still mad at myself for getting down to 285, and letting it go back up. I know it'll take my hard work to get to a new low...maybe before mid-summer. And to think I thought I would be at 250 before summer. Yes, I am venting (and rambling) about it. Enough of that.

Breakfast was apple, oatmeal and skim milk.

Lunch will be vegetable soup (homemade with love and crushed tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion, green peppers, beef broth, kidney beans and green beans.) It's pretty tasty and portioned out in containers for next week too. I will also have a lite English muffin w a pat of margarine and a T jelly, and a Tangelo.

Dinner will be a McDonald's grilled chicken, southwest salad.

I may have popcorn for a snack w sweetener and cinnamon.

You all have a good day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 replied to rachael2011's response:
Oh and potatoes too in the soup (only 2 for the whole pot though)
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 responded:
Grrrr. Same weight for 5 days now. Grrrr.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217.6. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy and Rachael -

Weigh In - 186

Brkfst - 1 banana, 1 cup joe

Unbelievable up a pound again. Seems like when I get serious with my walking I gain. Errrr! I haven't been snaking at night either. Been trying to make a point of it. Well, keep trying.

Carl wants to go to Bennetts BBQ for lunch, I'm not. I don't do good when we go out to eat. *sigh*

Judy, I didn't know you still had to fight the sweets. Guess that's our lot in life. ha ha!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
I hear you Rachael! For one sweet day I was 201 and then it was a slow climb back up. I could kick myself too, and I do on a daily basis when I climb on the scale. We regained about the same amount of weight. WHAT is with that! Can we call it the Daylight Savings Time Blahs? LOL!

Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
peep
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
HAHAHA, LOVE YOU, TWEETY! Soo glad you're here! You are a warrior and you WILL beat the pain and get rid of the weight!

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Oh....and SO WILL WE! Eat less, move more. Eat less move more. Eat less, move more. Eat less, move more.

Breakfast - the usual clementine and cup of dry cereal.

The plan - lunch will be eggs or yogurt and something, Dinner a hamburger patty and a veggie.

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy responded:
update did the shopping and took a walk as well today it felt real good walking today kinda windy but loved it Dinner was as planned
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Ausie the problem is when I have a sweet treat it sort of rekindles the fire for more sweets So Christmas and other holidays tend to set me back a few weeks
I am not as hooked as I once was because I am aware of it ..
Hugs Judy

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Why oh why is that Judy? I know now that once I start with a sweet, I'm already sliding down hill and every day after I'll find an excuse to have another. And it takes too long to stop myself. I'm telling myself now that in my 65 years I've already tasted every sweet there is, and when I encounter one in front of me, I am going to remind myself exactly how it tasted before and enjoy the memory without sampling it. It's worth a try.

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy I know why it is that way for me It has to do with being brought up sort of poor I am from a big family 8 kids
and when My Dad played the number and won we all got a half pint hand packed ice cream of our choice so I relate eating sweets to good times all is good and happy times . My brain refuses to let go of that emotion
I try real hard to get my sweet fix from fruits and that works for a long time . I do know I am never making that turtle cheesecake ever again I made it for Christmas and it opened doors in my mind that should have remained closed LOL
Hugs Judy

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Food du Friday

Breakfast - clementine, cup dry cereal 155 cals

Lunch - cup Greek yogurt, coco pop, 2 T cinnamon peanut butter, 1/3 banana, apple, 1/3 oz cheddar cheese. 415 cals

Dinner - 6oz hamburger patty, 1/2 c broccoli 452 cals

Total - 1022 cals

Doin' It!!

Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
Peep
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

Spotlight: Member Stories

Age 43, In a nutshell, 3 kids, (2 sons ages 24 YEARS old, and 17 MONTHS, with a daughter who just turned 22 yesterday. A 140 mile round trip M-F commu...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.