weigh in 152.5

breakfast

3.6 oz orange
3.1 oz strawberries
1/2 c bran flakes
1/3 c heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
1 C black coffee

Dinner plans are pork chop with onions baked potato with ff sour cream asparagus side salad

I was a slug yesterday took the day of intentional exercise
I will be shopping today and take a walk after shopping

I hope you al are getting that rainbow of fruits and vegies in ..

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy, they had to put our doggie to sleep. cry, cry. Heres a picture of her.
That's the last picture before they put her down. sniff.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

rachael2011 replied to ausgram's response:
She was a cutie pie, Aus. I am so sorry for your loss. Rachael
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Oh that's terrible Aussie! She's adorable! It's the bitter with the sweet of dog ownership, but if you add it all up, the love they give weighs more than the sorrow. I hope your granddaughter doesn't wait too long to get another dog because sometimes we can get stuck in our grief. Hugs.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everyone. Yesterday was a bad day complete with ice cream and Mexican food. I tried to make it better w my vegetable soup and some grapes, but the scale was still up.Today, I hope to atone for it, a bit and get back on plan.

Breakfast was a Chobani yogurt.

Lunch will be a southwest salad from McDonald's w 1/2 of the dressing that they give you, and an orange.

Dinner will be a chicken breast baked with mushrooms, spinach w a couple T of cheddar and a side salad w romaine mix, grape tomatoes, carrots and celery w lite Oriental dressing.

I really need to get this food in check before I concentrate on the exercise. I may still go for a walk though just to get some fresh air.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

kalimiller responded:
Oh! That's so sad! I'm sorry for your loss.

Breakfast for me was vanilla soy milk with special k chocolate strawberry cereal.
I have grapes for a snack and then leftover fajitas for lunch (I cooked it with my own mix of seasoning, so no salt). Less than a tbsp of cheese and some salsa. No tortilla.
Will try and get some stairs in at lunch.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

parakeet210 replied to kalimiller's response:
Aus Oo she's so sweet. I'm sorry your heart hurts.

I had 450 unhealthy calories for brkfst So I've got to be careful the rest of the day I feel just from that junk I'm 400 lbs or more
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Gosh Ausie That sweet little dog would have had my heart
I feel your pain in the sorrow
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

fairyguidemother responded:
Good morning all. I see Ausgram has lost her pet. I am so sorry for that, it can't sure hurt. Hang in there dear.

This morning I had an egg, a toast and a tangerine. Salmon patty for lunch and steamed veggies. Tonight, curried chicken and an enormous green salad.

My scale shows a 6 lb drop this week! Nice but partially due to medicine for my kidney that might have a slight diuretic effect. My shopping is done and I have a meal plan for the week. This was the first time in 2 years that I actually went to Costco. Mostly, daughter picks up things for me. It was fun and I did some walking that way.

Hope you all have a pleasant and successful day. FGM

jis4judy replied to fairyguidemother's response:
hey 6 pounds lost is great even if the meds helped a bit you are fortunate most meds work in the reverse
I am happy dancing for you and waving Pom poms
Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Good morning Weight Warrior Princesses!!!

Aussie I am so sorry about your grand-daughters's dog. She's in doggie heaven I'm sure. Pets can be so much fun and comfort. I hope she gets another puppy soon.

FGM!! Congrats! I'm happy dancing and waving pom-poms with Judy!! You go girl!!

For dinner last night I had an El Pollo Loco Mango Taco plate - under 400 calories including salsa. It was really yummy too!!

Today I'm having my usual yogurts, pistachios, canned chicken and V8 - oops! almost forgot the coffee. I will have something sensible and healthy for dinner.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy day!!!

Michelle

fairyguidemother replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks! I am happy too. Pretty balloons for everyone! I just keep at it and enjoy the moment. Whew! Try not to think about what a huge job this is. Nice to have you here to cheer us on. Bless!

parakeet210 replied to fairyguidemother's response:
Went for a thirty min walk and a picnic at park w neighbor and her grand dog lol. Thi

Thin wheat sandwich with 2 oz turkey and 1 thin sliceswiss. Honey mustard lettuce and tomato. 2 small peppers yellow and red 1 svg potato chips 1 fresca 1 skinny vanilla

I also went shopping and am very tired so now I'm sitting here with ice

I like the balloons
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

bigred53 replied to parakeet210's response:
FGM, Keet, et al. I've discovered that if I make goals of losing five pounds at a time it is a lot easier that looking at the whole amount. Even if it takes a couple of months to lose the five pounds.

FGM, have you been reading any of our past posts? Lots and lots of good information and advice in them. You'll see that we are all sisters in this fight to be healthy.

Keet, that Fresca sounds so good. The store I frequent doesn't carry it but then I rarely go down the soda aisle. I did discover that Shasta makes a diet grapefruit soda that is very similar to Fresca.

Later chickies!!

Michelle

ausgram responded:
Wow cool, lots of posters today. Yay!

thank you everyone for your concern over our puppy.

Ok, down to brass tacks!
Weigh-In -1 187

Brkfst - 1 banana, 1 cup of joe

snack - hold on to your britches gertie, here it comes: 1 large cookie bar, 1 lemon square, 1 lrge strawberry, 1/2 srving egg/asparagus casserole, 1/4 srving blueberry French toast.

Lunch - Jr. whopper from Burger King.

Supper - 1 cup jello salad with mostly carrots and pineapple and pecans in it.

I did enough walking serving everyone and reserving coffee to everyone.

We had our meeting and those people brought in way to much food. As you can see, I just kinda sampled a "few" things. ha.

Kathy, my granddaughter isn't going to get another dog. She is going overseas to live as a teacher. My daughter was the one that got stuck taking care of Sadie 99% of the time. That's how I got close to the little pooch. I babysat her a lot and that's when I fell in love with the little doggie. And this is why we dont' have a dog. We lost our dog over 20 years ago, it was so hard, I never want another dog. I don't know how I'm going to survive when we lose our birdie. We have had him 10 years, I can't imagine life without him.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been on a weight loss journey since I was 13. I had a major physical ailment hit me and didn't get to be the active kid that I had been.....More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.