3.7 oz strawberries
1/2 c bran flakes
1/3 c heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
sprinkle of cinnamon
1 C black coffee

Dinner plan is Baked chicken breast sweet potato asparagus
side salad

snacks and supper will be apple pistachios Cherries and yogurt possibly a half chicken sandwich on pumpernickel bread
I am taking a walk today yesterday was a no intentional exercise day
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy - I am dragging today. Love your rainbow picture. Those grapes remind me of the grapes we used to pick as a kid. They were so good.

Weigh In - 188

brkfst - 2 cuties, 1 cup joe

lunch - have no clue right now.

Judy, your so on top of it every day. I should be like that.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -187; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Those were delicious Aussie! We kids would find someone with a grape arbor in the neighborhood and chobble away on the sun warmed bunches. They didn't taste anything like something from the store. Gosh I had forgotten that flavor. That was back when little kids could roam the neighborhood all summer long from morning til dusk and just run home for meals.

Yesterday turned out to be a high calorie day for me, 1423, and it snuck up on me. I didn't eat anything new but my combination of food was more than I realized. I was gobsmacked when I did my totals! I'm not sure if it had an effect because my weight is still the same 216.

Breakfast - clementine, 1 1/2 c dry cereal

Lunch will be eggs, dinner probably chicken, yam, salad.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Update wowie It was warm out today and I walked with a light coat that I removed along the way never though winter would end . I sure hope this is the real thing and winter doesn;t return in a few days just Wednesday it was 16 and windy today over 50 sunny and calm what a difference
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
I'm taking the weekend off. I'm going to come back next week with hopefully a challenge.

its springtime in the rockies and I'd like to get all my housework done and get outside to garden tho it will ruin my pink and whites DO I? I just got them done
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

bigred53 replied to parakeet210's response:
Hi there ladies. I posted a while ago but it went off to never land.

We didn't go for sushi last night so I consoled myself with a burrito, fries and a soda. Way too many carbs and I fell asleep. I woke up at a loud noise and then everything started rocking and rolling. It was a friendly little 5.1 earthquake centered about 15 miles away from where I live. We're all fine and I haven't heard about any serious damage anywhere.

I don't know what I'm going to be eating today but it will be better and healthier than what I had last night. So far I've had coffee and a granola bar. Some kind of chicken sounds good except of course KFC...lol

That's it for now. I'll check back later.

Michelle

bigred53 replied to bigred53's response:
Wow we just had another small earthquake. Probably an aftershock of the one last night. Even little ones are a bit scary.

Michelle

ladylavender replied to bigred53's response:
Wow, Michelle, where do you live? CA? I'm in TN, and occasionally there is a tiny rumble in this region but nothing like CA. There is a major fault running under TN, though.

Judy, I hope spring has sprung for you, too! The weather here is teasing us..Grrr, but the forecast is for much warmer weather this week. I just enjoy the times when I don't have to run the HVAC at all!! Love those lower electric bills, ha.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

mog1026 replied to ladylavender's response:
I saw the quake video on the news tonight and wowie, you got a good shaking. Glad everything is okay!

Food du jour -

Breakfast - clementine, 1 1/2 c dry cereal

Lunch - egg beaters, dry English muffin, 2 slices microwave bacon, apple

Dinner - 3 1/2 oz chicken, 1/2 c mashed potato, salad of romaine, endive, scallions, tomato, 2 T ranch dressing, 2 stalks celery

Doin' It
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
I live in good old Southern California between LA and San Bernardino. "They" say it's better to have a bunch of little quakes because they release the pressure thereby reducing the chance of THE BIG ONE. People don't realize there are quakes everywhere. There are a lot in Montana but you never hear about them because of the low population.

At least an earthquake is over with quickly. ..lol. They don't hang around like snow. ...lol. hey I'm trying to look on the bright side.

I decided on rotisserie chicken with pinto beans, rice, potato salad, hot salsa and corn tortillas. I got enough for lunch and dinner without over doing it. No soda either. I would have liked some hibiscus tea but it's sweetened so I decided against it. It sure is good though. I need to make my own.

When we lived in Northern California there were a lot of vineyards. One of them let the public pick the grapes from the vines that grew on the fence. They were the best. Ever since I have always been disappointed in the grapes I bought at the store until I discovered champagne grapes. Finally the taste I'd been searching for. Its you ever see any at the store grab some. I don't ever see concord grapes either. I don't even mind the seeds. Oh well. ...

Later my friends. I need to drink some water.

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a native Western New Yorker in the midst of a battle for my health whilst living abroad, away from my friends and family. I've been gainfu...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.