Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
LIFE
ladylavender posted:
It seems like I have a zillion decisions to make and things to do, forms to fill out, agencies to call, doctors to see, financial fires to extinguish as I can. The saga of my fused wrist altering my entire life continues. For any praying folks, please remember me this week. I am fighting feeling overwhelmed.

At one point today, I was trying to drive to the right place on a college campus I was unfamiliar with, had a call on hold while taking another, talking to a security guard to verify directions while he gave me a visitor's card to put on my dashboard when I parked, with my DOG barking at the security guard all at the same time. The anxiety of having a doctor's office on the line (I wear a headset when driving), a collection agency on hold, the dog barking in my other ear, trying to get to the right place, and being surrounded by students less than half my age was a lot today. I am woman - I multitask, LOL! I can laugh at it now...

Okay, for those wondering why I had my dog with me, I was headed out of town right after my appointment with "adult services" at the college campus, and it was cool enough this morning that he could take a snooze in the car while he waited.

Headed to bed now. I have a 9 a.m. occupational therapy appointment (OT) then a followup appointment with my surgeon.

My head is spinning with all the "must do's" this week! Good thing I don't have kids. I have a very health respect for MOMS!!
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

mog1026 responded:
Hang in Abby. That's a lot to handle. Nighty night. xx
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.8 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout responded:
Abby, this is why a woman should be President. We can , because we do multitask.
Just Breathe. This week will be over.... next week , lol.

huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
TAKE one piece of paper one task at a time and slow it down whenever possible and don't forget to breathe!!

God speed to ya
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 258.8

Spotlight: Member Stories

Always heavy finally got my dream body after losing 130lbs 5 years ago....i maintained until my first pregnancy, now I'm 230lbs again. I need to t...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.