Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
THE WOMAN CHAMPIONS...
parakeet210 posted:
WE ARE THE CHAMPTIONS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS ..... (THIS IS SUNG OF COURSE) OF THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY&feature=player_detailpage

YOU! TOO WILL ENJOY THIS ABBY!

IF U BELIEVE....................JUST BELIEVE YOU ARE A CHAMPION!
TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME....
TAKE IT MEAL OR SNACK AT A TIME.....
BE A PLANNER........
BELIEVE YOU CAN JUST DO IT!

I HOPE YA'LL WILL ENJOY THIS MUSICAL VIDEO BY QUEEN
I THINK ITS UPLIFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOMORROW IS THE GREAT WEIGH IN.........BE THERE OR BE SQUARE
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 258.8

parakeet210 responded:
THIS IS THE CHALLENGE FOR TODAY!! OPPS I DIDN'T NOTE THAT IN THE TITLE

tweety 'keet'

mog1026 responded:
Good Morning Tweety! Now THAT's a rousing start to the day . I've always loved this little number. It was the anthem for my daughter's gymnastics team so it brings back sweet memories. I'll be singing it to myself all day because I got my daily 0.2 drop this morning to 212.6

The Plan - I can not do another day of chicken. No no no no! We're moving on to some beef today! It has more calories so I have to remember to eat more veggies and cut the salad dressing. Lunch is still up in the air.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.8 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
BTW, I started reading an interesting book last night, "Year of No Sugar - A Memoir". It fits right in with the link on the side of the webmd page here to Dr. Lustig's lecture on Sugar, The Bitter Truth. Sharon posted that last year. This author has put it into practice with her family. I have figured out that sugar is a real problem for me, so I have drastically lowered it in my diet and said goodbye even to dried fruit for the time being. Hidden sugar is a whole different issue that this book deals with very comprehensively. If sugar is your demon, it might interest you too.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.6 GW 165

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Hello good afternoon
I had a doc appointment today my eyes are still improving

yeah for me and the doc says it isn't my diet but most likely genetics ...that has my eyes improving I still think it is my nutrition quest I have been doing it for more than a decade and when they say diet doesn't work I think they are assuming improvement right away when they change the intake of nutrients it took over 3 years on my plan to see the major health benefits ..

weight this morning was 153 back down a bit

breakfast was my oatmeal with natural peanut butter with a topping of dark chocolate morsels just a few and a half a small banana
I like that when I am going to be out all morning keeps me full a long time

Dinner boneless skinless chicken again with sweet potato and broccoli side salad

Hugs Judy remember the rainbow will begin again Thursday or Friday not sure when the last day of current challenge is
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Doctors get so little nutrition education in medical school that it just isn't their focus. It may not be the whole answer but I don't doubt for a minute that good nutrition vs fatty, salty, sweet junk food is the answer to good health and your improved eyes. It can't cure everything but it sure doesn't hurt!

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Food of the day

Breakfast - clementine, 2 cups dry cereal

Lunch - egg beaters, dry English muffin, 2 strips microwave bacon, banana, apple

Dinner - 5 oz hamburger patty, 2 slices very thin 40 cal bread, 1/2 cup arugula, slice of red onion, 1/4 cup blueberries

Total - 1188

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
Dinner was as planned
I had a 6.6 oz apple
2 oz pistachio nuts in shell
1/2 C chobani ff yogurt plain
1/2T honey
3 T great grains
1 C frozen cherries
1/4C dry heart to heart
total cals for the day 1420
I took an evening walk 1 hour

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
I'm jumping in here, I have no idea what this challenge is or it's goal, but I wanna be a part of it.
Kim
Breakfast 1 whole lg egg and 1 egg white, scrambled w/ handful of fresh baby spinach and stuffed into half a heart healthy pita

Lunch 1 vanilla Zoic, 1 banana, (1) square of jalapeno jack cheese 1.5"x 1.5"

Dinner 1 6" square piece of veggie lasagna with ff mozzerella

Snack 1/4 c chopped dried fruit mix and 6 almonds

huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
LOL! it is a 10 day Tweety challenge and it ends tomorrow, but never fear, Judy is offering her Rainbow Challenge as soon as this is over. We are a weight loss challenged bunch! Good to see you.

Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
well welcome Kim, if only for a good 24 hours ahead! that's all we ever count is one day at a time!!

We've had some good weight loss here but I will address that in the morning after weigh in. Sorry i messed up the title of this today.

I'm excited for tomorrow! good night

tweety 'keet'

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
Muah! :{} Kathy! Thanks for the welcome back. I missed you terribly but wasn't coping there for awhile.

huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

rohvannyn responded:
Good to see you back, Kim! Hope things are better for you.

totallywiggedout replied to rohvannyn's response:
Hi, Roh, thanks. yes , getting better (I hope ).

huggs
k
gw 135

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 5'6" and weigh 225 lbs. My goal weight is 150 lbs which is -75 lbs. I have "dieted my way up" by crash diets and super strict ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.