Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
need help
An_256592 posted:
please give me easy chart for dieting.including (Rice,Meet and vegetable)

jis4judy responded:
Hi anon
It is better to create your own diet plan using guidelines of fruit vegies lean meats eggs whole grains ff dairy nuts in moderation
paying attention to portion sizes try to eat al the colors in a rainbow with fruits and vegies

welcome aboard Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rohvannyn responded:
Welcome to the group! I'll keep it simple since you are asking for easy.

Judy was absolutely right, BUT I'll boil it down even more so it's very easy. Don't eat any junk food. If it's in a box or a bag, get rid of it. Eat lots of colorful vegetables and fruits, like she said. Avoid sugar unless it's in fruit. Not juice, fruit. Don't fill up on starches like bread or potatoes. Get enough lean protein, like nuts or beans or eggs or tofu or chicken. Exercise, even if it's just walking. Drink lots of water.

There you go!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 Goal: 140

blondie454u responded:
Welcome!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI my name is Angela mother of 6 (Yes you read correctly 6 ) . You can say that I have been over weight since I was in Middle school .Thats when I tri...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.