Skip to content
New.
shalak14 posted:
So. I am currently new. I have been trying to lose weight since october 2013. I have never really cared about the way I have look and have always been very confident. I am losing weight so I feel better and I just started a relationship and want to look good for him as well. He is very supportive and encourages me when I try to be lazy. He even cooks me dinner that goes along with my diet. I have read every ones post from here to get that boost of I am not the only one trying. It's great to see so many people doing well in their journey.

SW-270 CW-223.8 GW-145

jis4judy responded:
welcome shalak

I am glad you find this forum helpful that's why some of us stay around after we remove the weight to help if we can someone else
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rohvannyn responded:
You've done pretty well so far, judging by your numbers! It's good to have you here. You will definitely find help and encouragement, so I hope you stick around! That's a really good reason to be losing weight.. to feel better! See, you won't get to your goal weight right away, but you can start feeling better almost immediately. Good luck to you!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 Goal: 140

mog1026 replied to rohvannyn's response:
You're doing great! Welcome!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

blondie454u responded:
Hello and welcome!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

totallywiggedout responded:
Sorry shalak, just saw this cause Amber brought it back up top.... WELCOME!

I envy you your cooking boyfriend. If he has time, does he also do windows? I may borrow him

No, but really, it's nice that you have a support person on hand to help you through the rough times. It'll be a bit easier than if you had people running around asking what type of ice cream you bought this week and where the Doritos are, lol.

huggs
kim
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Welcome! Glad you found us!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 258.8

Spotlight: Member Stories

I just saw the group for the first time today. Hello, three years ago I was a size 24, now I am an 8 and have one size to go. I had a hard time with s...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.