Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
noob...
calypso2632 posted:
im new here, and posted in the wrong place to start, a couple replies there linked me here. i dont even know where "there" was. lol. so im here to gain support fot my fat-be-gone journey. wish i could link my ramblings from before.. sigh. its ok, learn as i go. and how do i get my weight stats at the bottom of my post? lol. im gonna be a fun one to teach

mog1026 responded:
Over on the right side under more member you will see Edit your story. You will see a way to create a signature with your stat. You can post your previous thoughts by using copy and paste. Go to the rumblings you want to move and press for a few seconds to get copy if you are on an iPad or iPhone. On a pc you'll know how to do it.

Anyhoo, Welcome Calypso! Fat Be Gone is a good mantra. We can all hum it together
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Alright Calypso!! I'm glad you made it here!! I was the one who suggested you move on over here. This is the best place for encouragement, ideas and even venting! Read as many of the older posts as your brain and eyes can handle.

You will see that we all have struggles, trigger foods and most important the victories!! There are several maintainers and other newbies like you.

We're having an employee appreciation day pizza party here at work today. I have myself planted firmly at my desk as pizza is one of my favorite foods. I'll have my can of chicken, celery and V8 and be just as satisfied. Well, I'm kind of lying but I'll be much happier with myself.

Please keep coming back. I'm sure you'll find this site very helpful and inspiring. I certainly have.

Michelle

parakeet210 replied to bigred53's response:
welcome Calypso. I'm glad you found us!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 258.8

totallywiggedout responded:
Welcome , Calypso! glad you found us.
You can click on the pictures of any of us, yourself included and get to the page of our personal editorials and whatever else we want in it. All added with the edit and submit buttons. You already did better than most of us just starting out... you got your picture posted all by yourself! Yay for you!

For some pointers, tricks and tips (recipes and exercises too) from our members here, log into this page and click the "resources" link at left of page. All of those listed there are OURS from our personal journeys and have been tried and approved by the member and others as good enough to share.

We ramble and rumble and share a lot here. Not just diet stuff, so if it feels good... do it.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

calypso2632 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Ty all for the help! much appreciated. scuse my typos my laptop seems to be having some old age issues, lol. this is a great place to read and find good information! but is there a place for ims? some real time chat to throw around ideas and hash out stuffs? sometimes i need instant gratification and instant messaging would be great!
(~);} ~peace~

jis4judy replied to calypso2632's response:
I guess part of learning to eat healthy is learning not to be instantly gratified welcome aboard No IMS
here just posting as we go along
if someone is online and on this forum it can feel like you are getting instant help weekends are slow because many log in from work
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u replied to calypso2632's response:
Welcome! If you have facebook you can add me and you instant message me from there. My email is amberking8073@gmail.com.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im a 17 year old girl. Next fall i will be a senior in high school. All ive ever wanted is to walk into a room and have people stare cause i look..wel...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.