Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DAILY POST, Friday, April, 11th
mog1026 posted:
I'm not seeing a rainbow this morning but I've gotten used to having a place to hang my hat every morning here, so I'm starting a thread. What we've been doing has been working for me, so I don't dare stop making a plan, posting my food and my weight, and getting and giving encouragement. And making a RAINBOW OF COURSE! I'm hoping that Judy will feel inspired to lead us again. No pressure or anything Judy! LOL!

Weight down the usual 0.2 this morning to 212.4

Found the pea soup down in the snow at the bottom of the freezer yesterday, and I ate it in my "Roh's little kitty cat bowl" that I found on amazon. Everything tastes better in it and I love the tail that wraps around the outside. THANKS ROH!

The plan is no mayo chicken salad and a bit of pork loin for dinner.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost
FirstPrevious12NextLast

ausgram responded:
Judy emailed me and said she couldn't post, that MDweb wouldn't let her. Errrr. I'm not sure I should post what she wrote, but here it is:
------------------------------------
Ok Lades it is back

weight 152

breakfast old fashioned oats 1/2 c

1/3 C strawberries

small handful of blueberries dried

2 almonds sliced

1/3 T honey

1/2 c ff milk 1 oz banana

Dinner is a mystery because I have to get my shopping done

no fresh vegies in the house

I hope you all continue to eat a rainbow every day

Hugs Judy
so here it is I will try again in a few minutes
------------------------------------
There was no picture with it.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -187; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

ausgram responded:
Weigh-In 186

Brkfst 1 cup cantelope, 1 cup joe

Lunch ?

I am stuck at 186, I can go a couple days with 185, then its back to 186, whats with that?

Ok, going on my walk before the snow hits.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -187; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
I'll be Judy today... I want to weigh what she does anyhow, lol

Today's rainbow challenge is Heart Healthy choices.

Let's all focus on doing something good for our bodies and choose as many crunchy , cruciferous , FRESH fruits and veggies.
The brightest colors win the prize, folks.
Nothing white.
Now go forth and prosper!

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
thanks you Kim for being me today I keep trying but so far nothing I type gets posted one more time Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
Oh goodie it worked this time
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Kim love the heart and also your new closing about mastering a new way to think. That is excellent and exactly what I need to do. Thanks for that. It can apply to everything in your life.

No food yet. I'm not sure what I'll be having but I want it to be healthy. Probably salad for lunch and dinner too. I'm kind of rabbity sometimes. ..lol.

Michelle

kalimiller responded:
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been busy and haven't found the time to post. I'm FINALLY better. *knock on wood*

Anyways, not sure of what our plans are for the weekend, but we'll be doing some yard work probably. I haven't weighed myself in a few days due to feeling iffy, so I'll make sure to do that tomorrow.

Good news is that my fridge is full of yum things - spinach, apples, tomatoes, carrots, peppers, MMM
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
Kali....feeling "iffy" ??? could you be preggers????!!
that would be great,you know? to have a baby mama onboard. lol

anyhooooooo.
today I weighed in at 195.2 not a big drop but a bit so I'm still winning at losing this repoundage.

I had a blueberry, broccoli slaw, coconut water, spinach smoothie for breakfast so that was good.

BUT
today was Friday so we had lunch out. duh da dummmmmm
chinese buffet .... ahhhhhhhh!
6 pcs of asst.sushi
3 small pcs of general tso chicken
1 spring roll
3 2"x2" chunks of honeydew melon

Back at it tonight with a light supper of another mixed fruit/veggie smoothie

on the smoothie note... I have noticed in my trials (and errors) of experimentation that;
1. any type of fresh citrus fruits tend to stay stringy and thus, chewy even when blended
2. green,yellow or red sweet peppers blend right in and seem to acquire a sweeter more fruity taste , they don't overpower
3. oddly enough, cucumbers and celery DON'T . No matter what you add to the mix, you will always taste the cukes and celery.... thus I stay well away from them for smoothies
4. zucchini and avocado are great thickeners that add lots of nutrients without adding a funky aftertaste
and
5. no matter what else you add.... kiwi always give off that "tang" , so you have to keep that in mind

huggs
k

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:
Thanks Michelle. I was searching for something new for a sign off along with the reboot and the new pic . It was time to change the scenery.

Judy, I'm glad you are back. I was ok for awhile being you , but , I just don't have your spirit and stamina, lol. Whew! It took WORK to post that rainbow!

Aus, bout time you showed up. Worried that some other darned site had lured you in with promises of carebears and rainbows.
Girl, they Cannot compete! We are the real deal.

huggs
k

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Food du jour

Breakfast - clementine, 1 1/2 cups dry cereal

Lunch - egg beaters, dry English muffin, 2 slices microwave bacon, apple

Dinner - 3 3/4 oz pork tenderloin, 1/2 cup cannellini beans, 1/2 cup arugula, 5 cherry tomatoes, 2 stalks celery, 2 T ranch dressing, 1/4 cup blueberries, 2 olives
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.4 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Ausie that was good you posted it I did have a picture but it didn't transfer from here to facebook
Update on my food of the day
Dinner
12 asparagus spears
5.1 oz sweetpotato
5.2 oz boneless skinless chick breast
salad
just under half avocado 40%
1 1/2 C mixed greens
3 slice cuke
1 radish
1/4 yellow bell pepper
1 thin slice red onion
1/2 roma tomato
1 T wb robusto dressing
1 T red wine vinegar

1 C green tea with lemon

2 oz pistachio nuts

6.8 oz apple with 1 2/3 T peanut butter

1/3 c plain ff greek yogurt
1/3 T honey
2 T great grains crunchy pecan
1 C raspberries fresh
total calories including breakfast 1567
no intentional exercise
just lots of shopping

Hugs Judy

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I'm back today. Thanks for posting this Kim. Everyone, thank you for continuing to encourage me to post daily. It is helpful to me when I post every meal.
Breakfast was egg, whole grain wheat slice toasted, half cup skim milk, whole grapefruit, small carrot, cup coffee.
Cheers! Laura
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

bigred53 replied to justmejust's response:
Alright Laura! Keep it up. I know when I post daily I'm more aware of what I'm eating and feeling. I know that our emotions have a lot to do with our focus. Sharing is so helpful.

Michelle

fairyguidemother responded:
Hello. Nice to see everyone on here. And nice to read your plans. I had a good breakfast of a waffle [110 ca> and a sausage link [90 ca> and an egg. Then an open faced roast beef sandwich with lots of veggies for lunch. Salad and small serving of ravioli for dinner. Doing ok but have gained 14 oz which must be from my kidney troubles since I have been religiously good about my intake. I will keep at it and see what next week brings.

Rats, a bit of a bummer but I won't be stopped! Also have added a cool stretching routine that you all helped me find. Hugs for all you ladies! FGM
Laughing, loving, dancing with the Fae!

Starting weight 328.6 Goal weight 145. Current weight 321.6

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well isn't that just great!? I joined the wrong Dieting Club community. I should have joined the 100+ lb community, but instead joined the 50 - 10...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.