cinnamon, vanilla and honey added
a couple of sections of orange
1 C black coffee

Dinner plans are baked chicken breast with asparagus and tiny red potato

the usual fruit nuts berries and yogurt in the evening

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy, nice fruit. I don't eat grapes anymore. For some reason they turn me off. You are up VERY early. Wow! Only reason I'm up this early cause we were headed out to Cope today but it's snowing and Carl said he doesn't want to get stuck out on the plains in a snow storm. So we get to stay home.

Weigh In - 185 Wow, I'm holding that, next move hopefully will be down 1 pound. Oooboy!!

Brkfst - 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, 1 cup of joe

Lunch - no idea yet.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning Judy, and all the follow in our footsteps....

I'm skipping the scuba today. My right arch is giving me fits again , pretty bad. I'm now concerned that my fins and the motion of them aren't the culprits to my getting fascitis. I hope not as these are the right fins for my hip.... give a little take a little , I suppose.

I'm up a bit on the scale too. Back to 196.6 . But I figured that.
Note to Self... eating dinner after 830PM is prolly not the best idea!

I will be hitting the gym when it opens to make up for the scuba skip.

Breakfast Fruit and veggie smoothie

Lunch will be a banana/protein shake/chia seed combo before the gym
Movie today, but I'm skipping the popcorn and inserting maybe some dried fruit or beef jerky.

Dinner , everyone else will get hot wings and oven baked french fries, I'll have a half a large chicken breast with some hot sauce to "fake it", and some roasted sweet potato wedges.... maybe some brussel sprouts, apples and onions also.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Howdy Pardners! My DH just ran to the doctor because he's got a tick the size of a Russian tank embedded in his tush! Oh the joy of living in the home of Lyme Disease! There are so many ticks in our area, we could have a round-up and ride them like ponies!

Weight this morning was the same as yesterday.

The plan - peanut butter and banana for lunch since I never had it yesterday. Hamburger patty, veggie and salad for dinner.

Weight Warriors Attack!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.2 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Good morning my dears! Kathy you are too funny! A Russian tank. ..lol. I bet it will take a few days for your hubby to laugh about his poor posterior. My aunt Gloria always checked her dogs daily for ticks. There were a lot of deer around and they are notorious for carrying them.

I'm not sure what I'll be eating today. Probably a Subway - half for lunch and the rest for dinner. No soda! I've got to confess I had a cherry coke yesterday. I'm bending over for my kicks or seats.

I'm going to memorize Kim's craving crushers post and get some of the supplements to help me resist the evil sugar. Plus a lot of self talk. What's interesting to me is that I could care less when I'm working but I seem to crave it in the evening. More work and water are called for.

Dang Aussie you're getting snow and last week we had 90's. I'm glad your hubby decided to stay home. Those white outs are scary and dangerous. I've been in a few snowstorms. It can be pretty but not fun.

Well chiquitas I'll check back later. As Keet says FIGHT TO BE LIGHT! !

Michelle

mog1026 replied to bigred53's response:
LAURA! It's good to hear you're coming back! But it's SUNDAY, Baby! Come to us Laura, Come to us...you can do it!! LOL!

Michelle - KABOOM!

I shouldn't joke about Lyme. We have a friend right now in Hospice who has suffered for years with Lyme dementia. She is a beautiful woman who loved to garden. It has been the saddest thing to see progress.

Aussie, one little decimal point and you can be in a new number! Go Girl!

Kim, it's so fantastic that you are living the scuba dream even if you have to take it easy sometimes! And when I met you last year, it really was just a dream. Soon you'll be out there taking underwater photos to your heart's content! What a cool grandma you'll be....any minute now!

Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller responded:
Hey everyone. Weighed in today at 189.0 - I'm really happy about that - especially since I just started my period this month and am a little bloaty.

Kim - no, I'm not pregnant...lol. I've just had a really bad sinus infection.

Had eggs with tomatoes, spinach, peppers, diced ham and a dash of cheese this morning. I had a few pieces of beef jerky for a snack. I'm pretty sure that my mom is doing sloppy joes for dinner (we do family dinners Sundays).
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

mog1026 replied to kalimiller's response:
Woohoo Kali! 189 is TERRIFIC!

Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
Oh man! Kali, I sure was looking forward to a "bump" party on here. sob...
lol, ah well, there's still hope. You are young and still with us, so it'll come when you are ready. Great going on the weight. You are my hero. I need to get back down to where you are. I am sure my feeties would thank me for it.

Kathy, please tell me your hubby's butt isn't so fuzzy that you missed that tick till it got it's head buried..... well, maybe... don't tell me, lol.... that might be a little tmi
either way, I hope that it all comes out ok and that you guys geet some high DEET spray to keep them at bay then next time you hook your husband out at the doghouse. lol

Aus glad your husband has some smarts about him. There is a limit to how far you should push your responsibilities to others. I'm sure his flock will understand and are glad that they have a minister with some brains, rather than one that would fly in the face of nature when she's at her worst.
As I was out taking my new member photo the other day, sitting in front of that flowery bush, I was actually thinking, "I bet Aus is getting more snow and I've got flowers". So sad...

huggs guys
k

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Daily Bread

Breakfast - clementine, 2 cups dry cereal

Lunch - 2 coco pops, 4 T cinnamon raisin peanut butter, 1 T raisins, banana, apple, 1oz pistachios

Dinner - 5 oz hamburger patty, slice of red onion, 1/2 cup arugula, 5 cherry tomatoes, 2 stalks celery, 1 T ranch dressing

I was ravenous today, so I had over 1400 calories. I figure my body was yelling EAT! Gotta listen to your body

Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Not to worry - as soon as my husband can support both of us on his income we'll start trying to have kids. We want to be financially secure in case something happens and I would need to stop working. His boss did tell him that there is a really good chance of him getting a promotion in the next six months - and that would do it.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

mog1026 replied to kalimiller's response:
That sounds like a sensible plan Kali. In the meantime, maybe Kim, as one of our younger members, would like to step up and produce a little munchkin for the group wink wink

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to kalimiller's response:
great job Kali

also a good plan to be secure financially before having kids
Have you ever watched Susie Orman she has a show on tv and gives financial advice and recommendations
one thing is having a savings account with at least 8 months of monthly expenses in case jobs end or something happens it is called an emergency fund .. good advice wish I heard it earlier
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
At 49??!! Ummmm. No. Michael and I already have to plan our escapes around the kids' schedules so that our pets are taken care of... I can't imaging trying to find a kennel for a kid!

If you had caught me about 6 years ago, I was still pining for another baby. Now, I think it would be nice to just be able to travel when funds allowed without all the preplanning for various "sitters".
Besides, I'll already have a baby in the house when Gage gets here. That'll be enough... maybe even more than enough.

nice try, Kathy!

huggs
k

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Hey Kali good job with the loss! You've got your head on straight as far as waiting for baby until the finances are better.

Okay I had a foot long Subway - half for lunch and half for dinner. I also had a small bag of chips which are split and a DIET COKE. ..lol and two granola bars. Total calories so far about 1220. I'll check my blood sugar later and if I'm getting low I'll have another granola bar.

Kathy I'm with you in that some days I feel like I'm going to starve to death. I don't understand why that happens I just know that it does. I know I don't need to tell you to drink more water. ..lol. Sometimes I think I'm going to float away on a river of my own making. Usually I'm up and down all night going to the bathroom.

Oh goodie I get to go to work tomorrow! I know I'm lucky to have a good job. I'm going to try to get up early so I can stop by the store and buy a few food items for work - mainly yogurt and vegetables and of course water. I've got to get my exercise in running to the bathroom. ..lol. I hope they have some blackberries. Maybe I'll get some frozen ones. Or raspberries. Yummy!

Good night my weight warrior sisters.

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

05/26/14 starting weight - 230.8 05/29/14- 226.0 06/02/14-

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.