Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Monday April 14 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a>

Good morning

weight not good 153 I know I didn't eat an extra 3500 cals to gain 1 pound so I think it is water

breakfast
2 boiled eggs slightly soft
1 slice 100% whole wheat toast
1.5 oz orange 2 sections
1 C black coffee

dinner plans boneless skinless chick breast
with spinach brn rice mushrooms
side salad

the usual yogurt nuts and fruit in the evening meal
I will be taking a walk this morning and maybe the weight lifting

I hope you all had a great weekend and are back on your journey to better health today
eating a rainbow does help
hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy, I like your wreath. Where is everyone? wow. Course I'm not usually up this early but I have a hair appointment at 9 so I wanted to do a few things before we tried to drudge the snow. Carl is out shoveling now. Its only 16 out. Brrr.

Weigh In - Now get this! I was shocked. 1 8 3 wooooo! I don't know how I lost, I sat at this computer all day yesterday.

Brkfst - 2/4 cup fresh pineapple, 1 cup joe

Yesterdays lunch was 2 eggs, 2 link sausages, 2 toasts
I think that's all I had. I keep forgetting to write stuff down. I didn't have any snacks, so that's all I musta had other then my breakfast yesterday. Oh yeh and that cranberry bread. Hmm, that was it.

Kathy, ticks? Ughs Ughs. I had one on my side when we went and visited my brother in Arkansas, I was in the shower and I started screaming. Carl came running in and got him out. That was awful. Then while we were living in North Carolina my son got one behind his ear. Someone told me to use a match and it would back out. It didn't. It blew up in his skin so I had to take him to the doctors and they had to cut it out. I hate ticks. They are worse then mosquitos. One of my friends did get bit with an infected mosquito and it put him in a coma for 3 months. He is still trying to learn how to walk and talk even after a year and a half. Poor guy.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

kalimiller responded:
Morning everyone.

I had special K strawberry and chocolate cereal for breakfast with whole milk. I had forgotten to put a new thing of soy milk in the fridge when I emptied the last one.
I have grapes for a snack today and then leftover chili for lunch.
Planning on biking today for at least 20 minutes.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

mog1026 replied to kalimiller's response:
Happy Monday! It's the start of a new weight loss week! Even after my s--t load of calories yesterday, or maybe because of it, I am back to my usual 0.2 loss this morning. That puts me at 212lbs and a 1.2 lb loss for the week. I'd prefer a little more, but slow and steady wins the race says the tortoise.

My friend purchased a months worth of meals from Personal Trainer on Groupon and she is losing like crazy. She says it tastes pretty good. I checked it out online but the sodium content was so high that I couldn't consider it. Has anyone tried one of these programs?

Today will be lower calorie, probably back to an egg white lunch. Dinner is still up in the air. Chicken, chicken, chicken.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.2 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Hooray Aussie! You FINALLY got off that same 3 pound merry go round! You must be so stoked! I think I know what did it. You were snowed in so I don't recall any restaurant food for the last 2 days. Could that be what was holding you back?
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212 GW 165

Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Yay Sandy!!!! Good going on beating down the scale. Wonderful news.

I like the rainbow wreath, too, Judy. Thanks for finding such beautiful images.

Kali, if you worry about using the whole milk you can always cut it half and half with water. It makes it more like skim, when you are in a pinch.
Chili sounds good...... maybe I'll have to pick up the "fixins" for it when I go shopping later. hmmmm

AM weight, not great but it's down from yesterday at least.... 196
I think it's time to start walking again. Won't today, too stormy, so I may just grab some time on an eliptical, at the gym, along with my normal routine.

Breakfast, banana/egg white/blueberry pancake w/ sf syrup

Lunch , 1/2 heart healthy pita stuffed w/ cuke slices and 2 Tblsp hummus

PM snack fruit/veggie smoothie

Dinner , 2 tuna patties , tossed salad w/ diced apple, craisins, walnuts and rasp. vinaigrette

have a good day all
huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

bigred53 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi again. Kathy, I'm having one of those days like you had yesterday. It's a good thing I'm at work and really can't go anywhere. I've had two McD's yogurt parfaits, a serving of pistachios, a can of V8 and now I'm having an apple with some peanut butter. I have a grapefruit if that doesn't fill me up.

I did get up early so I could go to the store but I got a call from my mom that she needed help. She said she hurt her arm and couldn't get out of bed. Well, I don't have a key so my sis had to come over and get the door open and my son managed to get mom up. He is one strong young man. My mom weighs over 200 and Dale just wraps his arms around her and lifts her up and sets her on her feet. So, that's why I got the yogurts from McD's. Maybe I can do the store tomorrow morning if I can drag my tired old butt out of bed early again...lol.

I think I'm going to get a grilled chicken salad for dinner with a small side of pinto beans, citrus dressing and extra salsa. Should be somewhere around 550 calories or so. AND NO SODA!!! I'm tired of confessing...lol.

Michelle

mog1026 replied to bigred53's response:
Daily Bread,

LBreakfast - clementine, 2 cups dry cereal

Lunch - 1 1/2 cups chicken dumpling soup, apple

Dinner - 5 oz pork tenderloin, 2/3 cup mashed potato. 1/2 cup arugula, slice of red onion, 1/3 zucchini, 2 stalks celery, 2 1/2 T ranch dressing

Calories - 1183
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212 GW 165

Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

Let me start by saying ... Last time I was a Size 4 was Toddlers. I have always been well padded. I think my whole adult life I was pretty much bounci...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.