Skip to content
A quick hello
ladylavender posted:
Taking care of other battles right now...Prayers appreciated. Thanks so much. Soldiering on. Too much. Too much.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

mog1026 responded:
Oh Abby! One step at a time. One step at a time. And stop once in a while, force yourself to look around and see the glory of Spring where you are. There is great joy in that beauty. Thanks for dropping in. We are here to help when you need us, but it is a relief to hear from you. Take care Sweetie. xxoo
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Breathe Abby, breathe. And like Kathy basically said, stop and smell the roses too while you're remembering to breath.

More prayers coming your way!!! Hugs too!

Michelle

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi Abby!! {{{waves}}}
sending some happy thoughts and prayers your way

Get er done and come on back when you can.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
ditto what the other said miss you kid

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Oh yeh Abby we miss you. Take care and I will send prayers up for you too.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

blondie454u responded:
Praying for you!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone today I came across this website and decided to be A NEW ME! I will need your help so if you have any for a newbe like can you share? T...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
64 of 79 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.