Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday April 16 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a>

Good morning

weight holding steady 152

no breakfast yet will most likely make oatmeal there is snow just a dusting though out there today

dinner plan is boneless skinless chicken breast brussel sprouts sweet potato side salad

I hope you all are doing well on your journeys and yes logging your food does help especially the info on fats etc that are in foods

we eat we do get a better understanding of how much we really eat

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy. I'm bummed. gained back that 2# loss. sniff.

Weigh In - 185 AGAIN. ughs!

Brkfst - 2 clementines, 1/2 banana, 1 cup joe.

Not sure what today holds for meals, we will be home all day, probably ham since it didn't all get eaten at out potluck yesterday.

I may try to walk outside too even tho the wind is whipping.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout responded:
Ok, ladies, I'm on the fly this am. Sorry for not posting yesterday. VERY busy day!
For those of you not following me on fb. I've got a new grandson. Gage Robert Yesh arrived just before 530 last evening.
Consequently, I ate all fast food yesterday and don't care one bit. Sorry! lol but them's the breaks!
Alex is already asking when I'm coming up to hosp. so I'll be post more later.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
You have the best excuse I have ever seen being out waiting for that grandbaby there is nothing as wonder as a brand new baby welcome to the world Gage !!! now kim get back on track right away
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Congrats again, Kim! Today will be almost as exciting as yesterday .

A bit of snow this morning that still lingers. I tried to keep the heat off, but I've wimped out and turned it on. Brrrrr! I just read that during "The Little Ice Age" during a year in the 1800's it snowed every single month in CT. Now THAT's a scary thought for the day! How did they survive it?

Weight - back to 212 lbs

The plan is CHICKEN all day
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.8 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

abnersmom responded:
Hi all,

I've been MIA. Still hanging in there though. Am going to try to read some threads and catch up with everyone. Too much has been going on in my life to even try to explain, but I am healthy and hanging in there.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mog1026 replied to abnersmom's response:
Really good to hear from you Debbie! I was afraid you were gone for good. Super glad all is well with you
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.8 GW 165

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
And how is your sweet, sweet girl?
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212 GW 165

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy responded:
My breakfast had Old fashioned oats craisins dried blueberries apple honey walnuts 2.8 oz orange

took a great walk with more wind a little less windy but it was cold had to wear a winter coat and gloves today , yesterday was walking with out a coat

Dinner 3.8 oz chicken breast 4.2oz sweet potato baked
with cinnamon brussel spouts with atad of butter and minced garlic
salad with
1/3 avocado
1 1/2 C mixed greens
1 slice red onion
1/4 yellow bell pepper
1/2 roma tomato
3 slices cuke
1 radish
1 hot pepper
1 T each wb robusto red wine vinegar

cals so far 920

will have the usual yogurt fruit and nuts later

Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Hello all! Congratulations grandma Kim!! Debbie it is wonderful to see you too! Glad all is well with you.

I've been super busy with work. So far I've had my two yogurts, pistachios, sugar snap peas and now I'm eating some celery and baby cukes washed down with a V8. The daughter of one of the ladies here does catering and when she is not real busy with that she'll email a lot of us to let us know she is bringing lunch. She usually offers three things. All I've ever gotten is her chicken salad with basalmic. It is fabulous. I didn't order anything but she stopped by the office and said she had two salads so I bought both of them. I'm going to have one for dinner and the other one for lunch tomorrow. I like it when good opportunities drop right into my lap.

Judy and Kathy - snow in mid April? Aussie and Keet you are dtill getting some snow too, right? I'm feeling kind of guilty for living in Southern California and having the nerve to complain about our hot weather. Just be very careful if you have to get out in it.

That's it for now. I'll check in later.

Michelle

rohvannyn replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Congratulations Kim! Hope little Gage istays happy and healthy!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 Goal: 140

mog1026 replied to rohvannyn's response:
Daily Bread

Breakfast - clementine, 1 1/2 cups dry cereal

Lunch - no mayo chicken salad with snow peas and orange pepper slices, apple

Dinner - 5 oz hamburger patty, 1/4 cup white beans, 2 olives, sundried tomato, 5 cherry tomatoes, 2 stalks celery, 1/2 cup arugula, slice red onion, 1/3 zucchini, 1 T ranch dressing

Calories - 1070

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Forgot 1/3 cup blueberries

Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
Good going all. Hi Debbie! Congratulations Kim!

After dinner Greek yogurt Frozen cherries Honey Tea

Good night!
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
Hi Deb been missing you you weren't even on face book
Hugs Judy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a lot of weight to lose and hoping that I can get help and support from others on here and I hope that I can return the help and support too (s...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.