Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Challenge Thursday April17 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a>

good morning how are you thinking thin this morning it is thinking thin Thursday

weight holding steady 152

breakfast
3 oz strawberries
3.6 oz orange
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
1 C black coffee

Dinner plans are baked chicken breast brn rice or tiny red potato
zucchini side salad

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

mog1026 responded:
TRIPLE T DAY! Hooray!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Got a nice little surprise today and dropped 0.6 I'm doing a happy dance from the scale back to my iPad.

In honor of Thinking Thin Thursday I probably won't have the soup I would like at lunch because salt is bad for my plan, and instead I'll have egg beaters for lunch. Dinner is chicken and I have a craving for an artichoke today.

Good morning to all!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 211.4 GW 165

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
That's great Kathy you are doing very well continuing to remove weight when You reach onederland I am gonna do the Happy Dance with those famous hot pink pom poms

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks Judy! It probably will take 12 weeks so you'll be dancing in your swim suit, but I WILL get there!

Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram responded:
Heyyy, I posted and it didn't show up. Whats wrong with this web site. Grrrr!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

bigred53 replied to ausgram's response:
Aussie it happens to me too. I think sometimes the gremlins get into the wiring or something...lol. Remember my dear that patience is a virtue.

Hooray for Kathy!!! YOU ARE DOING IT!!!

I had my chicken salad for dinner last night - it was so good and I have another one for dinner tonight. The only thing that would make it more perfect for me is some green onion but then I love onions. Doing the usual today. I did add an apple yesterday. I have one more grapefruit so I might have that today. Depends on how hungry I am.

That's it for now. I'll be back later to check on y'all.

Michelle

tbird88 replied to mog1026's response:
NIce work Kathy! Congratulations! I was happy today I dropped another pound so I am at 250! Yeh! Thinking Thin Thursday is definitely working. Looking forward to the Forties....249 here I come! Take care and have a great day.

Tia SW 267 CW 250 GW 160

PS. How do I make a signature for all my postings?

tbird88 responded:
Congratulations Judy on holding steady at 152..are you done losing weight? Do you think eggs are bad for breakfast? I notice you only eat fruit and cereal...Is that all you eat for breakfast?
I usually have a fruit smoothie or 2 boiled eggs with slice of toast. Is that too much?

Tia

jis4judy replied to tbird88's response:
Hi tia I have eggs 2 times a week Oatmeal 2 times a week and regular cereal with berries 3 times a week
there is always an orange with breakfast once in a while not often I make waffles and serve them with strawberries and real maple syrup this is an indulgence so not often .
eggs are awesome for breakfast you are doing good the toast should be 100% whole grains ...
I have been maintaining in the low 150s for a long time once in a while it goes down and then a holiday happens and it goes up
I did most of my weight removal in 2003 been maintain since
Hugs Judy

Great going tia that's great another pound gone and never to return
awesome work kiddo
Hugs Judy

tbird88 replied to jis4judy's response:
Wow Judy!! That's is truly awesome you have maintained your weight loss for so long....congratulations!! You are truly a inspiration and a role model for all. Keep up the great work and I am proud of you!
Tia SW 267 CW 250 GW 160

Thanks Tia it seems like just yesterday the time flew by
this is what I ment when I said for the rest of your life make the new habits with a few indulgences not often after you start maintaining it is basically the same journey focus on getting healthy foods and great nutrition and it makes it easier to stay on the journey
Hugs Judy

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Daily Bread

Breakfast - clementine, 1 1/2 cups dry cereal

Lunch - a coco pop, 4 T cinnamon raisin peanut butter, banana, apple

Dinner - egg beaters, dry English muffin, 2 strips microwave bacon, 1/4 cup blueberries

Calories - 1020

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Hooray Tia! That's one pound you never have to see again! Happy dancing for you kiddo!

Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi all! My stories simple, I'm here to lose weight and to find like minded people to connect with. I lost my motivation, and hoping and praying th...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.