weigh in 153.5 up 1.5 pounds

No breakfast yet

gotta go shopping today

I will most likely have something easy like cold cereal and berries

Foot hurts again so today will be a day off of intentional exercise
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy, wow, your up early. But so am I. I didn't weigh this morning cause number 1 I been up since 3 am and am exhausted. This wedding has me all jumbled up so will get back to normal tomorrow, maybe. Ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout responded:
Jeez Judy. I sure hope you haven't got what I do. Foot pain bites the big one, for sure. Hope it gets better with rest.

I'm not weighing in for a few days. I tend to hurt my hip too badly when I kick myself in the a-- for weight gain, lol

It's been nothing but a party for the past few days. Gage finally came home , pretty late last night. Around 8ish. They had to wait for his jaundice tests to come back. I guess it takes 48 hours and they don't let them come home unless the results are near perfect.

Aus, I didn't sleep well last night either. Not because of the baby though . I think it's going to rain again here. I had some hip pain and off and on night sweats.... grrrr. I hate nights like that. I'm totally wiped this morning because of it.

Coffee for breakfast, lol. I'm really not hungry at all. I'll catch up with it after some more sleep.

Lunch will be Subway.
6" veggie sub , on whole grain, no cheese, w/ sweet onion sauce
Vanilla protein shake

gym workout, 1/2 hr on recumbant bike and 1 hour in pool

Dinner, 2 filets of cheesy tilapia, steamed broccoli w/ lemon juice and a small sweet baked sweet potato

PM snack Chobani yogurt w/ a handful of blueberries

have a good one peeps!

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good morning All! Sorry about your footsie, Judy, and Kim's hip and flashes. I think they may be part of THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF AGING! Every time you youngsters on here wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, try real hard to remember that feeling!!! It'll keep you going until the senility sets in! Hahahaha!

Weight is the same this morning. Meh. Big food weekend coming up. My daughter turns 30 today so there will be a birthday dinner tomorrow. Lucky for me, she doesn't like CAKE (is she an alien?) so it will be Carvel ice cream for the dessert. Then Sunday my daughter in law is planning to cook the Easter feast here. The girl LOVES to cook on the holidays and begs to be able to do the whole shebang. I know. You're asking me how I managed to win this lottery. Just LUCKY I guess . I swear she won my son's heart with her cooking alone. Forget that she's adorable, she's a gourmet chef. The diet may be sunk on Easter. I'm instructed to get heavy cream for the scalloped potatoes! Lol!

The plan today is finish off the soup alive been avoiding cause I can't see it going to waste, and lets try for the chicken and artichoke for dinner again.

Have a reflective Good Friday, everyone.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 211.4 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Hello all. Judy and Kim I feel for both of you. Pain just plain sucks!!! Kathy are you sure she's really yor daughter...lol. And, I would love to have somebody cook holiday dinners for me. Scalloped potatoes - yum. My grandmother always made them after Easter with some of the leftover ham. She always put onions and celery in her's too. It's been years since I've made any or even had any. Kathy my dear just remember 'a little dab'll do ya'. I'm not talking about Brilcream either...lol. Make your dil take all the leftovers home too that way the fridge won't be calling you.

Aussis, did I miss something? Whose wedding? I hope the weather cooperates and that you have a beautiful Spring day.

The usual food so far. I'm having the chicken salad for lunch.

SODA FOR PANTS AND ONEDERLAND FOR PURSE!!!

Michelle

jis4judy responded:
update

Breakfast was
2.8 oz orange
3.5 oz strawberries
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C cheerios
1 C black coffee

Dinner
4.3 oz sweet potato a tad of butter
1.33 C broccoli
1 small Chicken breast
side salad with mixed greens , slice red onion 1/4 bell pepper yellow
3 slices cuke 6 black olives 1 radish
1 small Campari tomato
1 T each red wine vinegar and wb robusto dressing

shopping for my exercise today I bought some bengay to rub on my foot it is working
I just had a snack 6 oz apple with 1.33 T natural peanut butter

will have my nuts and yogurt and berries later so far about 900 cals

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

tbird88 replied to jis4judy's response:
Good evening everyone,

Sorry to hear about your whoas...Hopefully you will feel better soon.

Well I had a easy breezy day. I did some research on computer on weight lose. Took in a lot of information. Then went to gym for an hour. I did the stationery bike and treadmill. Then I lift some weights.

I had 2 eggs and 1 whole wheat toast for breakfast and peanut butter w/honey on 2 whole wheat bread for lunch. Dinner will be stir fry with turkey meat.

I consistently read about the importance of drinking water 64 ounces a day..so I will try harder to drink more water. Well enjoy your evening and I will chat soon.
Tia SW 267 CW 250 GW 160

bigred53 replied to tbird88's response:
Tia isn't the internet wonderful. So much you can learn right at your fingertips.

Water is VERY important! Like Kim says our bodies can't tell the difference between hunger and thirst. So, drink before you eat. Also if you're feeling tired it can be because you're dehydrated. Sounds crazy but it's true. If you get leg cramps in the middle of the night try drinking some more water. I tell people that I'm a heavy drinker. ..lol.

Okay I had the chicken salad for lunch and I got a chicken salad sandwich and a container of fruit salad for dinner. Kathy with all the chicken we eat when do you think we'll start clucking?

I'm really thirsty today. Maybe it's because I was up every two hours last night going to the bathroom. I just demolished 40 ounces of Arizona diet blueberry green tea. I love that stuff. I've got to buy some more. I like it because to me it's not too sweet. I've been drinking water too. I'm sure I'll be up and down all night again. Oh well. ..

See you lovelies tomorrow.

Michelle

mog1026 replied to bigred53's response:
Food du jour

Breakfast - clementine, 1 1/2 cups dry cereal

Lunch - 1 1/2 cups chicken and dumpling soup, apple

Dinner - 5 oz chicken breast, 1 cup mashed potato, 2/3 cup broccoli, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1 date rolled in coconut flakes

Total - 1138
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 211.4 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

Starting at 310 lbs, 48 years old, diabetic w/heart issues, I have chosen to go the route of Bariatric Gastric By-pass surgery on April 24, 2013. My p...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.