2.6 oz orange
4.3 oz strawberries
1/2 c bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
1 C black coffee

Dinner plans are

baked chicken breast asparagus tiny red potato steamed
side salad will have avocado mixed greens red onion radish yellow pepper tomato cuke with wb robusto dressing and red wine vinegar

the usual pistachios yogurt and fruit later in the day

will try a walk today my foot is better
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Happy Saturday Everyone!

Judy, another great pic. Red leaf Romaine and I are good friends. I don't much like regular iceburg lettuce, but the romaine mixed with baby spinach is my go to salad base.

I was just rereading some of the past week's posts. Someone suggested raw turnip as a snack... I've not tried it raw, so I think I'll pick one up today to see what the hoohaw is about it. Sounds interesting, and even if I don't like it raw, I can always toss it into my next roasted veggie dish.

Breakfast today is 2 tall coffee w/ stevia
1/2 heart healthy pita , smeared with 1 T hummus and stuffed w/ 1 lg PAM fried egg w/ a dash of parmesaen.
1/3 med cuke sliced
1 roma tomato

Lunch
fruit/veggie smoothie

Dinner
Oven fried tilapia filet on ww bun "deluxe" w/ tarter sauce
crisp roasted sweet potato slices

Have a bright and beautiful day.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy and Kim and I know Kathy will be along any time now. ha.

Weigh In - 184

Brkfst - 1 orange, 1 cup joe

Lunch salad

supper cereal.

I thought for sure I would have gained with the 2 dinners from the Rehearsal and wedding but I actually lost that one pound I was fighting. Ha. Course I watched it pretty close on what I took. I don't even have any pictures of me and the bride cause I looked like a hobo at the wedding. Sorry.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
I've been LOCKED OUT all morning! Did I say something to offend the webmd gods? Who knows, they let me back in now Aussie, I am SURE you didn't look like a hobo! But I got a laugh imagining it . I hope you had a wonderful time in your patched overalls and bandana on a stick instead of a purse!

Weight was the same for the third day and now I'm entering the danger zone of Easter weekend/birthday food. Cross your fingers. A sandwich (horrors) is waiting for me!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 211.4 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to ausgram's response:
Good morning! Great job Aussie! I'm glad the numbers are going in the right direction for you.

Kim that was me about the turnips. I worked with a lady who was always snacking on raw turnips and carrots. Of course I had to try them. I never liked cooked ones but raw they were sweet and crunchy. I love all kinds of veggies raw - green beans, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower and especially the sugar snap peas. Everything is wonderful roasted too. Kim iceberg lettuce basically has no nutritional value but it does have a nice crunch.

I have no idea what I'm going to eat today. Probably Subway like last week. Whatever works right? And a couple of granola bars to keep my blood sugar from going low. Maybe I'll get a couple of my favorite chicken salad sandwiches from the grocery store. I'm hooked on them and the egg salad ones too. ..lol.

One week without surgery soda and over two weeks without coffee creamer. Who'd a thunk it? If I can keep this up I'll be in onderland before I know it. That's exciting to think about.

I'll check back with you lovelies later. Take care and be safe and healthy eating too! We're doing it!!

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been working on myself for the last 2 years the first year I lost 24 pounds and the second year I made a cleanup in my life. Now it is time ...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.