Skip to content
Easter Sunday rainbow April 20 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a>

Happy Easter

Breakfast
had the cold cereal again with strawberries ff milk and half an orange 1 C black coffee

My hubby surprised me with an Easter basket full up with my dark chocolate I like 85% cocoa
and those marshmelo peeps well my Easter holiday challenge has begun I must control myself with those peeps I must admit that the flowers are beautiful and I love the attention but it also challenges me to control myself with a lot of sugary treats around ..
will take a walk today
I took a shorter walk yesterday 30 minutes to test my foot
No weigh in today I am getting tired of weighing myself when I started I weighed once a month
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy responded:
OK here is a photo of my Easter surprise

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram replied to jis4judy's response:
Ohhhhhhhh all those peeps. YIKES! I love them, but I never eat them cause I don't want all that sugar on my teeth. Well Judy, you just enjoy them but oh oh, look out on the cal count. ha ha! Judy actually they say you shouldn't weigh every day, but when I had that ulcerative colitis my doctor told me to weigh everyday. He said if you find you gained a pound or 2 back off the next day. I was 153 then and he said not to gain any more. Well, you see, I didn't listen to him. boo hoo.

Weigh In = 185

brkfst - 2 cuties, 1 cup joe

Lunch, ?? We will be in town today, not sure if we will come right home or stay and eat at some restaurant. We get out of church early today and no Sunday School so that puts us at 11 and that's really too early to eat lunch.

Anway, Happy Easter everyone!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Lol Ausie sugar bombs in the form of peeps My hubby must be trying to sweeten me up
I will feed them to him LOL
the flowers are nice though and there is several bars of dark chocolate that I can enjoy in moderation

Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Happy Easter everyone! Judy I think you're plenty sweet even without the peeps. I never really liked them. I wanted to because they are so cute. I'm have to turn a blind eye to the Cadbury eggs though. My sister got me two of them last month. I ate them very slowly on different days and savored every lick...lol. As I've gotten older I prefer dark chocolate but I rarely buy any. I close my eyes when I get close to the candy aisle. My office partner always has some candy and when I'm having a sweet fit I'll get some. Not often. For some reason a spoonful of peanut butter usually takes care of the sweet craving.

Judy what a sweetie your hubby is. Except for those little sugar bombs he did good. Btw that table is beautiful!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day with mindful eating. No cake for you Kathy! ...lol

Michelle

jis4judy replied to bigred53's response:
Oh Michele I have to tell you my experience with Cadbury eggs
after I was going without sugar for several years my Daughter brought me Cadbury eggs I used to love them but one bite and it was so sweet I almost barfed I had to spit it out it was too too sweet .. so I guess if you do without something long enough it no longer tastes good ..
at least that's what happened to me
I am very fond of my dark Chocolate though
That's my dining table I love the wood pattern on it too
I had it covered up for years with table cloths

Easter diner no company
I had brussel sprouts baked russet potato pork chop with onions
My side salad with black olives in place of the avocado
everything else the same as usual

will maybe skip my apple and peanut butter and eat some candy instead we shall see

so far today 958 cals

Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
I have to agree that when it's been a long time since you've had something that you used to love it never seems to be as good as your memory of it. I'm not there with those darned Cadbury eggs yet. I wouldn't have had any except for the two my sister bought me. I have to confess that I've been looking for black jelly beans and thankfully I haven't found any. The crazy things we do sometimes. ..lol. It's scary how we can get a thought about some kind of food or treat how hard it can be to ignore.

Michelle

ausgram replied to jis4judy's response:
Oh boy, Carl took me to Chili's for dinner. I had fajita's. That was less cal then anything else. And I only ate half and took the rest home.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Hi guys! Well I was sorta in control the last two days. I had my usual breakfast both days. Then yesterday for lunch I had a turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato and onion on a hard roll (heaven), and for dinner it was steak, yam, broccoli and a few bites of ice cream cake....really...not much at all. Calories were 1134

Today's Lunch - ham, scalloped potatoes (more time in heaven) green beans

Dinner - tortilla pizza with onions and olives( medium size tortilla with sauce and mozzarella)
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 211.4 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Sorry, I hate it when I hit post by mistake.

Snack - pistachios, about 40 of those little suckers and now I'm mad at myself

Calories - 1220
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 211.4 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Good going Aussie! Kathy I don't think you have any reason to be mad at yourself. I probably would have licked the dish those scalloped potatoes were baked in.

I've had two granola bars, a spicy jack chicken quesadilla and two bean and cheese cups. I'm getting a little bit hungry but it's almost nine o'clock so I'm going to drink plenty of water and check my blood sugar. I almost forgot about the Reeses egg and the Cadbury egg. No soda though. ..lol. I have no idea how many calories, probably too many. Tomorrow is another day.

Good night.

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 29 and a stay at home mom to my two great kids, Gracie and Roman. When Gracie was born, I did not lose any baby weight. I kept gaining and gai...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.