Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday April 22 2014
jis4judy posted:

Good morning
weigh in 154
took a walk did a lot of activity yesterday but still up 2 pounds
I think I forgot to tell you I got a great deal on Lee Jeans in Ocean state Job lots 5 dollars there was only 1 in my size otherwise I would have bought 6 ..
Breakfast
1/2 C bran flakes
1/2 C ff milk
1/3 C heart to heart
2.4 oz strawberries
5.3 oz orange
1 C black coffee

shopping today so dinner depends on what looks good in the store

there will be a salad though that's for sure

eat a rainbow please
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy and congrats on your 5 dollar Lee Jeans.

weigh in - 185

brkfst - 2 cuties, 1 cup joe

Gonna be a long day. We have our meeting to go to then the eye doctor, then Carl wants to go to Walmart. Gotta get home a get to packing and making sure I have everything. Going to Estes Park for the weekend with a bunch of ladies from our church. Had a hassle trying to find a ride but guess I will pack in with 4 other ladies. Whew! They'll be no weighing up there, I don't want to bring my scale with me.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout responded:
Judy,
your basket of goodies just makes me want to scream. It reminds me of the paucity of garden fresh farm markets down here. Even the one we have, is ridiculous. You can tell that they go and buy the stuff in the stores and sell as Fresh. Really upsets me.
6 pair of jeans?? LOL your hubby would've had a fit! Must've been a helluva deal. Too bad you only got the one, though.

Aus, I too am going away this coming weekend. My open water scuba testing is at the Scuba park in Terrell, TX and I'm worrying my butt off about it. I want to pass and be certified... well, I'm already certified in lunacy, but you knew that

5 women in one car.... I hope you like them all well enough to make that trip without killing eachother.
I feel for you.
At least it's just going to me and Michael in ours. He is taking his Advance Open Water while I'm taking Open water testing. So we will both be pretty active this weekend. Plus, we'll be doing some sight seeing while there.

Weighed in today. Bit the bullet and didn't blow my head off!

AM weight, 196 so I'm down 2 from my reboot.
I guess that's ok, especially with the Easter carrot cake.
But I'm seeing this as catch up time.
There's not another really big eating holiday again till Thanksgiving, and we are rolling into hotter weather when I tend to eat lighter.
Let us pray.......

Breakfast
2 cups blk coffee w/ stevia
Veggie Pita ( 1/2 heart healthy pita, 2 Tblsp hummus, sliced Cukes, shredded carrot , and baby spinach leaves)

Lunch
Chocolate Zoic protein shake
1 med banana

PM snack
pumpkin smoothie

Dinner
2 tuna patties
oven roasted green beans
sm spinach salad w/ red onion and 1/8 c diced pineapple

Late snack if needed
1 hard boiled egg w/ 3 pickled banana pepper rings

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Ocean State Job Lot....That reminds me of home. Little Rhody! In their golden years my parents liked to haunt the place.

Good deal on the jeans, Judy! My weight stayed up too. I thought/hoped it would disappear in a day. FAT CHANCE!

Kim, that's an awesome weekend ahead for you! Good luck on the test and having your dream come true .

Aussie, a girl's weekend! Lay off the tequila and stay out of trouble, you wild thing, you and definitely leave that scale at home!

So my weight is still 212.8 I fell into the pistachios again, RATS . They are salted so they are poison to me and ruined the fact that I ate really well all day.

Food plan - Chicken all the way, Baby! I have to get back on track before I start to drift up like a balloon.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 211.4 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
Aus, don't listen to Kathy.... You could always hit the tequila hard and not remember the trouble you cause(or may be in )
To each his own , right?

Thanks for the good wishes Kathy. I hope this weekend will be fun and educational.

As for the pistachios. Sweety, count some out and put the package away. All that salt isn't good for you, and pistachios/nuts in general , are only good for you in moderation. At a certain point the good for you fats become just fat.

Thank God there are a bazillion recipes for chicken huh?
Sounds like you are going to od on proteins today. Make sure you get your roughage too. Or you will be having troubles elsewhere.... if you get my drift.

Stay the course. You were doing so well. This is just a speed bump to slow you down so you don't get a ticket for doing burnouts in the parking lot of life!

huggs
k

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

bigred53 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hello everyone!! Judy I would have bought as many pairs of pants in my size as I could find too. Bummer that there was only one pair. I always check out the clearance racks. I've found lots of good deals.

Kathy my dear just keep on doing what you've been doing and the pounds will continue to come off. Do you drink more water when you eat salty stuff? Knowing you I'm sure you already do that.

Aussie if you want to drink some tequila by all means do so. Be careful while dancing on the table though...lol. I hope you have a wonderful time - with or without the tequila.

Kim!! How fun. You're going to pass with flying colors!! And having a weekend away with your sweetie will be good fun too.

For dinner last night I had a chicken salad sandwich and a small container of fruit - watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe and pineapple. It was very tasty and refreshing. While I was at the store I got more water, snap peas, peanut butter and pistachios. The pistachios were on sale - $1.50 off a one pound bag. Plus I saw my guy that I have a crush on too...drool. Made the whole experience worth it - I really hate shopping...lol

I'm eating my usual so far - yogurt, of course, some peas and I'm sure I'll have some pistachios too - can't forget the celery and baby cucumbers. I've got to go to WalMart to get some more canned chicken (it's $1 a can) and apple cider vinegar. While I'm there I'll probably pick up a few supplements that I know I'm going to be needing too. No pants yet unless I can find some on the clearance rack but I promise I won't wear them until I've hit the 30 days without soda mark...lol.

I'll check back in later. Bye for now.

Michelle

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Here Kimmy just for you a different photo

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Have fun Ausie with a all girl day
Hugs Judy

jis4judy responded:
Dinner today was a disaster not in calories but I let my hubby pick out steaks and they were awfull tough no flavor just awfull he cannot choose any thing anymore . this was the first time I bought Angus steak never again it was awful I barely got in an ounce of that so called steak the baked potato and ff sour cream was good and the salad and green beans were awesome even the mushroom were good the salad was great too .... Oh well live and learn
Hugs Judy

kalimiller responded:
Hey hey!

First of all, good luck when you take your certification test Kim!

I didn't weigh myself this morning as I woke up and only had time to get dressed and leave. Ugh. I had a stone ground whole wheat fig newton thing for breakfast at work. Lunch was leftovers from last night.

DH and I are going to be sifting dift and hopefully planting our strawberry plants today. Yay! Then we'll get the other bed ready for planting for our veggie garden. We're also going to be going to different stores in the area to see how much their fruit trees are. I want to plant at least an apple, peach, and cherry tree. I'm so excited! I love spring!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Funny , Judy, very funny! But this looks more familiar. Grocery store veggies. You can almost smell the difference.... wait! You CAN smell (and taste) the difference! lol
Nothing beats garden fresh and that is a simple , hard truth. sigh......

well, I appreciate the thought Judy. I really do.

huggs
k

Judy, it's really hard to find good steaks anymore without breaking the bank. Everything has been defatted down to the bare minimum and , frankly, it doesn't help the taste of the meats. Esp. with steaks, there has to be a decent amount of marbeling throughout or it just isn't going to be tasty.

Sorry you had a bad experience after spending that kind of money.

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
You guys did it right, Kali. The new home and planting fruit trees and perennial fruits will make a world of difference in a few years. I wish I'd have done that.

Well, grats on the plantings. I hope they all thrive and produce a ton .

Thanks for the luck for this weekend. I may need it, lol

huggs
k

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I love that you are diving or whatever in water Kim
I can only swim side stroke with my head above water not a good swimmer that's for sure
Have fun this weekend
I have plans for the first week in June will be heading for Michigan to attend my grandsons graduation from high school I will be back June 11
Hugs Judy

Judy, can you swim underwater at all? Not on top, but under? More people can, that's why i'm asking.
I'll tell you, it's a sport that , once you learn it, you can to it almost until you die. Our one instructor is in his 70s , got a beer gut and takes 3 trips a year abroad to scuba with teams.
----note here. He's richer than Croesus too. He's the owner of the dive shop. So he can afford to go when he wants to all these wonderfully exotic locales-----

But if you can swim under water, you can dive. They don't care how you swim on top of the water, you could dog paddle and pass the testing.

huggs
k

Spotlight: Member Stories

To be very honest, I have never really had an issue with my weight until very recently.Other people seem to have an issue with my size and wanted to m...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.