Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wondering
cadutchgirl posted:
So when I trac my food it seems the carb area is biggest. Personally I feel I have to change that since I lost so much weight before by doing low carb--is that still the case?? I start each day with a smoothie I make myself and carbs come from the yogurt-milk-and protein powder I use...but its healthy! I dont want to follow a click but need to start dropping weight....

jis4judy responded:
the carb area is supposed to be bigger than fat and protein \ Mine averages 50% carbs 25 % fat 25% protein
sometimes the carbs will be lower and the fats a little higher
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
Oh another thing my carbs come from mainly fruit and vegies I rarely eat breads
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
cadutchgirl,
I'm wondering just how healthy your "healthy" smoothie is. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that with all that milk product along with the protein powder, that your sugars are really high in it. And if you add in any fruits, you'd be basically blowing your whole day's worth of carbs in one drink. Sit down and look at the labels. Add up just how much sugar/carbs you are getting there.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Spotlight: Member Stories

All my life I have been considered bigger than everyone else. I used to blame it on my asthma and allergies. I decided to put a stop to it. I am t...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.