side Salad

the usual nuts yogurt and fruits in the evening

took a great walk yesterday will do the same today
It was actually warm and I was missing the chilly
weird Huh ?

got get your rainbow today Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Good Morning! I got Gage first thing so I've spent the lion's share of the past 1.5 hrs taking phone pics, lol. I find myself doing this A LOT since he was born ...in fact I was just checking my gallery and under his section I have 345.....three hundred and forty five!!!!!! in 8 days.... this should prolly stop soon.....maybe there's a pill for it!

AM weight 195.6
Judy sorry u r stuck. I'm typing w/ one hand so I may abbrev. some...
arm getting tired and I simply must save energy for more pics, lol

breakfast
2 cups coffee w/ stevia and baking cocoa powder
1 lg egg & 1 egg white scrambled w/ mushrooms and baby spinach , sprinkle of parm cheese
1/2 heart healthy pita smeared w/ 1 tblsp hummus

AM snack
1/2 pink grapefruit

lunch
fruit/veggie smoothie aka the fridge raider

Pm snack
zoic protein shake
1 med banana

dinner
1 cheesy tilapia fillet
oven fried zucchini slices
sm spinach salad w/ red onion, olive oil/vin dressing

i'll be back in later
huggs k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy - Wow, I sure enjoyed reading yesterdays rainbow post. Very interesting. Judy, I'm with you, I don't like the water in my face. I almost drowned one time in NC, we lived by a lake and I was dog paddling with this Styrofoam thing and my dog decided to join me. It frightened me so bad I almost passed out, everything turned black and my husband jumped in and pulled me out. So I don't get in the water any more. Kim it sounds exciting what your going to do. More power to you.
Ha ha, I got a kick out of you girls telling me to have a good time. I definitely will, but no drinking. I don't drink anyway. I have more fun staying sober. I am going with our church group. Ha ha.
Kali I will be planting a garden this year. I didn't these last 2 years cause I was so sick, but I am feeling good again so I will put in a fairly big garden.

Ok, back to the subject here -
Weigh In 186, this is cause we ate at Red Lobster yesterday. You know, I think that restaurant is the worse for calories then those Mexican restaurants. My hands swelled up last night. I ordered broiled and baked but that didn't matter the food swam in butter.
I love to go out to eat but this is ridicules. At least this week end the place we eat at has regular home cooked food that isn't full of grease.
AND of course I haven't walked in a few days. No excuse either.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Gang of Three! Was that a Chinese Commie thing? I was down a tad 0.4 but it is ridiculous how long it takes to get over one modest little weekend. Geez Louise!

I'd be taking a ton of photos of Gage too! I was super impressed at your self control when you announced that you were going away this weekend. Two whole days without him! You're a MARTYR! I figured it's a gift to the new Mom and Dad to let them wallow in their Gageness by themselves

Food plan - already had an attack of mindless cereal eating. Why? Just found myself crunching away. Better do an egg white for lunch and a hamburger patty for dinner. That combo seems to work for me and I need a little oomph today.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 214.4 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Now it's a Gang of Four!! Good morning all!

My son and I went to Olive Garden for dinner. I ate half of my entre and only two bread sticks - now that is a real NSV for me...lol. We didn't eat all of the salad either so I have a good lunch. They have a new Zero calorie, non-alcohol pomegranate drink that is fabulous!!! I wish I had a gallon of that stuff right now. I did have one of the little shot glass sized desserts - well, it's a little bigger than a shot glass but you get the idea. So, I figuered out my calories for yesterday and it came to about 1,850. Too much but it could have been much worse, especially if I'd ordered the lemon creme cake - I love anything lemon. Actually, those tiny desserts are just enough to counter that sweet craving and not so much that you feel totally guilty.

Kim, Gage is one handsome little boy!!! It's going to be fun watching him grow. Thanks for sharing!!

Kathy my dear, anything less on the scale is great. You know we all have bumps in our roads. And we all know that instead of pulling off the road we need to continue on with our journey with the hope there won't be too many bumps.

See ya later!!

Michelle

kalimiller responded:
Hey guys. Seems like everyone is doing well.

Worked outside for two hours yesterday sifting dirt and then went to yoga for an hour. I'm sore today.

DH ripped out the bushes that were along the front of our house. We are planting strawberries in one of the beds. However, we have to sift out all of the rocks and twigs and roots first. It is taking FOREVER. We got only like 1/4 of the way done yesterday. Oh well. I'ma work on that more today.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

jis4judy responded:
Good after noon Ladies

Dinner went as planned

but instead of apple with peanut butter I made a fruit salad with 1/3 C each pineapple papaya honeydew melon and 2 strawberries
It was really good

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Food du jour

Breakfast - clementine, 2 1/2 cups dry cereal (lost it for about 15 minutes)

Lunch - egg beaters, dry English muffin, 2 strips microwave bacon, apple

Dinner - 5oz hamburger patty, 2 slices 40 cal bread, 1 cup broccoli, 2 cups watermelon, 3 pecans

Total - 1300 cals.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 214.4 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Good evening my dears! Kathy you were on a roll today and I loved it.

Okay today I had a McDonald's sf vanilla iced coffee - 140 calories, a bag of snap peas - 160 calories, my leftovers - 580 calories, a 42 ounce bottle of diet blueberry green tea - 25 calories, two tablespoons of peanut butter - 200 calories, 360 calories of low fat cottage cheese and probably 100 calories worth of blackberries for a grand total of 1570. I need to slow down with the peanut butter.

Now it's time for bed. Good night sweet ladies.

Michelle

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
Kali, either I'm having a deja vu moment or I'm remembering that you or someone else, maybe Amber and her hubby, did this.... last year(?) or maybe, year before.... I remember reading that it was terrible back breaking work and it was for a garden site.

I went the easy way this year. I bought 4 blueberry plants, 2 of which promptly died (but are covered under a replacement warranty) and 2 Grape vines, 1 Thompson and 1 Red Flame..both seedless.
The one is refusing to do much yet , but the other is getting little green buds about 10 fold every day. That puppy will be a run away winner if it keeps up. Which will be fantastic since I love grapes and they never really get "cheap" anymore.

Good luck on your garden plot.

Huggs
k

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:
Michelle,
I messed up and disappeared before I could give that feedback about that PB2, freeze dried peanut butter.
I got the pkg with both the reg and the chocolate peanut butter.
Both are really good. Not sweet like Jiff or whatever, but they have a really condensed roasted peanut flavor.
The big thing is to make sure you don't add too much water to mix them. You don't want them runny! yucko!
They are sort of gritty. More like if you got the Old Fashioned peanuts ground right in front of you, except you don't have that funky peanut oil sitting on top.
You can use them in smoothies, which I have done.
Mixed into pancake mix, which I have also done.
Pre-mixed and swirled into strawberry yogurt... yum!
Mixed into homemade granola or your morning oatmeal. Also very good.
Or pre-mixed and used in pbj sammies or over lf or ff frozen yogurt...
or wherever else suits your fancy. These aren't great right off the spoon, because of the gritty texture, but do work well as an additive to other stuff..

PLUS they are lower in fat, sugars and calories than reg. peanut butter.

PB2 google it and check the label if you think this may work for you too.

huggs
k

bigred53 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, thanks. I really don't mind gritty. I like different kinds of textures. What I should have said is that I MUST/NEED to eat less peanut butter. The main reason for the pb is that it, for me, takes of the craving for something sweet after a meal. A square of Dove dark chocolate would probably work just as well with less calories. I do view pb as being healthier than candy. It could be more of a mind thing, you know? I wonder if an apple would work in the same way.

I'm one of those people who if I eat something sweet then I want something salty and visa versa. That used to really get me into food trouble...lol

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm from Malaysia and have just joined this group. I was a big baby (13.25lbs) and have never been small. But now that I'm in 54 with 5 pr...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.