Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Kim
rohvannyn posted:
Hey Kim, you have one heck of a good looking grandbaby. Most of 'em look kind of like a red potato to me. But he's got a gorgeous face. Gonna be a heartbreaker when he grows up!

Also, thank you for your story in your profile. It is really inspirational to me, and so totally true. I'll probably end up saving it in my quotes file.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 Goal: 140

totallywiggedout responded:
Thank you,Roh for the compliment on Gage...honestly, I wasn't sure about his looks at birth. He was so scrunched, his face looked a bit too much like a dried apple doll...lol.
But I had to remember to allot for his being a boy. He wasn't supposed to be 'pretty" like Anna(my granddaughter) !
But he sure has surprised me. Every day his looks change with weight gain... he's getting quite pretty ..
Either way, we could hardly miss...good genes

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Spotlight: Member Stories

just starting out at the gym and throwing in some zumba.excited about that hoping not to fail.need to keep focus with all the negativity in the world ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.