2.3 oz strawberries

Dinner plans are cheesey Zucchini sticks
pasta with tomato sauce with mushrooms and meat balls
maybe a salad

eat that rainbow ladies it really does help

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

totallywiggedout responded:
Congratulations and good morning, Judy!
Good morning to all you sleepy heads out there, too.

AM weight 195.5. Coming down as slow as molasses in January, but it's happening.

Breakfast; Fridge raider smoothie

Lunch; 2 whole lg eggs, scrambled w/ mushrooms, onion and baby spinach
1/2 heart healthy pita w/ 1.5 Tblsp. hummus

PM snack; pumpkin smoothie

Dinner; 2 tuna patties, sm baked sweet potato, sm spinach salad w/ craisins, walnuts and rasp. vinaigrette

Rolling into the weekend early, since we leave tomorrow morning. I'll be packing our clothes and rechecking our scuba gear to make sure everything is checked off the list.
For sure, I won't be able to weigh in , unless there's a scale in the hotel gym. I will try to check in with you guys via phone or tablet (if I can find my stupid recharger, grrrr) since I'll be gone through Monday.
I'm going to pack my magic bullet and take asst. fruits and veggies that will just rot if I leave them here.
I'll also be taking a 4 pk of my zoic protein shakes for snacks.
Hopefully this will keep me on track, at least in theory. I know it's going to be tough though, since we will be outside and away from the hotel for long periods , thus eating out will be the main option.

Hope everyone has a bright and beautiful and THIN Thursday.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:

Am. Two pieces protein toast with honey and cinnamon Coffee. 1/2 n 1/2

I did some research on Denver's Amelia Earhart.. I had heard the broadcast where she was quitting 9 news back in March. I found that online was march 7 when she quit because she was going to fly around the world like the original Amelia did. She is very remotely related but the blood line of originality was the 1600's and so it was sketchy as to if she is really a relative. Anyone finding this answer that's a for sure will be a positive!!

Thanks!!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 258.8

ausgram responded:
Gooood morning Judy, Kim and Keet.

Well, I have to admit, when I was going from 187 to 186 and 186 to 187 that was a drag, however, now its 186 to 185 and 185 to 186. ha ha ha. Did you get all that?

Weigh In - 185

Brkfst - 2 cuites, 1/2 banana, 1 cup joe

Lunch, ??

I should have gotten back on here yesterday to read about Kims post. Ha. Kim, lemme tell you something. You never get over taking tons of pictures. I'm glad they came out with digital cause it was breaking us with my first grandbaby. All my grandbabys are 20 and over now so I have to admit, I have slowed down on the pictures. When there is a celebration, you still take tons of them tho. i.e. birthdays, Christmas, graduation, football games, etc. My 30 year old granddaughter just got married and I took over 300 pictures of that wedding. Probably more then the photographer did. ha ha.

Keet, I realize you checked the info on Amelia Earhart and I'm not doubting your findings, but why is she still showing up on our channel 9 then. Ha. Oh well. I think she's a real cutie.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Happy Triple Tee! Down 0.2 which is good but it points up the absurdity of eating like a normal human being when you have gotten seriously overweight. It will take me nearly a week and a half to get off AGAIN what I repounded last weekend. That's definitely NOT WORTH IT! Okay if you are maintaining, but not okay if you want to lose. Let that be a lesson to us all when we are tempted to give ourselves a splurge.

Weight - 212.2

Food plan -

Lunch - less, but always an apple.

Dinner - chicken, 1/2 yam, salad
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 214.4 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Kim, it sounds like you're making a great food plan for the weekend. Have Bullet will Travel!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 212.2 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Good morning all!! Keet it's good to see you posting again. Kim you are such a good planner. I need to get better at that when I go on trips. Yay Judy and Kathy!!

Since I have no leftovers I'm back to the usual but I'm adding some blackberries. I love those things! If I didn't need a bit of protein here and there I think I could live off them. I got some Arizona Pomegranate Green Tea as all of that brand were on sale. The pomegranate has more calories in it than I like but it tastes really good to me and pomegranate is SO healthy. I'll probably have a grilled chicken salad for dinner.

Kathy by any chance do you put any lemon juice in all your water? My poor addled brain started working and I remembered that citrus is also good for kidney stones. It's worth a try and lemons are available all year. My son's friend is having an attack but he doesn't listen to anybody most of the time even when they're trying to help him.

Today is 'bring your daughter (child) to work day'. More partying around here. Then in a week or so it will be Cinco de Mayo and probably more partying. Am I the only one working around here?...lol. Well, I'm not actually working right now just playing with my friends...lol.

It's time to take my vitamins/supplements and get something constructive done. I should probably take a walk around the building since I don't have any work to do yet.

Michelle

tbird88 replied to bigred53's response:
I had two boiled eggs and a slice of wheat toast for breakfast. I think I will have a veggie sandwich or put a slice of turkey on it for lunch and fish for dinner.

I lost a pound so I am officially 249 into the forties Yeh!

Well I hope everyone is well and doing good on your journeys.
Tia SW 267 CW 250 GW 160

jis4judy replied to tbird88's response:
Good job tia keep on that plan you have going it is working Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

californiakayla responded:
Awesome Judy! Love that you consume ff milk in moderation"026

californiakayla responded:

Working on natural strawberry, cucumber, and non-fat greek yogurt smoothie (12 ounces) (semi sweet), and a spinach, honey, and pineapple smoothie (24 ounces).

Not feeling too much like food right now"026 so trying to get all of my colors in the smoothies for the day.

rohvannyn replied to tbird88's response:
Sounds like a good plan, Tbird! Best of luck to you.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 Goal: 140

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everyone. I am ready to start posting again. I was sincerely hoping to find some mysterious clue as to how to get back on track, something I didn't already know. I wanted to lose some weight and share my findings w you. Nada. All I learned is that I need to keep plugging away with what I was already doing. Trying to plan my food including lots of fruits and veggies and minimal processed food. I need to track. I am starting to realize there isn't anything more other than what I was doing.

My biggest mental mistake happened bc my weight fluctuates so easily, by a couple pounds or more w a big, salty meal. I would just excuse it thinking, "Oh I will just take it off over the next couple days." And then never would. This weight loss procrastination was killing me.

The past couple days I was camping and I loved it. When the kids were little I used to really have a camping/ hiking bug. I am starting to get it again. So that's something to obsess over than food. This morning at the campground I had nutella on a bagel with strawberries, and then probably an extra cup of strawberries. Then for lunch, at home, I had cottage cheese w salsa.

Dinner will be baked zucchini slices covered w ground turkey and tomato sauce w low fat mozzarella. Later I will have an orange.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good weekend plan, Kim. Have fun this weekend!!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

bigred53 replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael!!! I'm SO happy you're back. You have been missed!

Your dinner sounds really good. I hope you're putting lots of garlic in there too.

I've got a question for everyone - what does 026 mean?

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone today I came across this website and decided to be A NEW ME! I will need your help so if you have any for a newbe like can you share? T...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.