Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Monday April 28 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 80px; top: 52.5px; width: 450px; height: 302px; visibility: visible;" idx="11">

Good morning

weigh in up again 155
No breakfast yet plan is 2 eggs boiled 1 slice pumpernickel toasted 3 oz orange already ate the orange slices

dinner today will be boneless chicken breast spinach
and either tiny red potato steamed or sweet potato baked

side salad

2 c green tea with lemon and ginger

I plan to have apple with peanut butter

2 oz pistachio nuts
the yogurt and berries

that's the plan for the day

eat that rainbow Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

kalimiller responded:
Hey everyone! I'm not doing great at posting on the weekends...I still don't have internet at home.

We finished up with planting the strawberries out front. Now we just have a million more projects to go

Going shopping today - I can get mangos 4/$1.00 - woo!! I'm going to definitely buy a bunch and cut up and freeze several of them.

I was down to 189.4 Saturday. I made chocolate chip cookies for the family yesterday and ended up having about 4. They were about average size. This morning I was up to 190.6 - but I drank some water really late (like 2 in the morning) so I have a sneaking suspicion that is part of it.

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

parakeet210 replied to kalimiller's response:
259.6 Good mornin Judy and Kali and the rest of y'all!! I had a really great weekend. We went to a new garden center and looked about shopping cleaning house and now today I'm back to the grind. I took off sat and sun closing the office.

Brkfst : 2 slices Protein toast w/ sugar free orange marmalade 1 cuppa 1/2-1/2 Very active over the weekend!!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 258.8

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
This is a great Monday! I was down 0.4 this morning and that makes a total of 2.6 lbs off for the week. Weight today was 210.2 sure wish I could do that every week, not forgetting that I gained 0.8 last week. Still that's a net loss which keeps me on track! Yea!

Plan is for egg for lunch and chicken for dinner. All I have to say about that is....IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 210.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram responded:
YAY I'm back. Had a great time at the retreat! And get this - I DID NOT GAIN ANY WEIGHT!! is that a miracle or what? I did try to watch it. I noticed the other 37 ladies didn't eat like piggies either so that really helped to know I wasn't the only one not pigging out on all that wonderful food. I did eat 2 brownies and felt awful for it. Wish I new it wasn't going to affect my weight, I would have enjoyed them more. ha ha!

Weigh In - 184

Brkfst - 1 apple, 1 cup joe.

Lunch - no clue at this point. I came home and asked Carl what he had while I was gone. One of these days he will dry up and blow away. Yesterday he had a piece of toast and that was it the whole day. So at 6:15 I told him he better eat something. so he fixed himself a fried egg, sausage link and 1 toast.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Hooray Aussie! That's a NSV for sure!

My DH and my friend Sandy don't seem to notice if they don't eat, just like Carl. How is that possible? I would chew the paint off the walls. Does this happen to everyone as they age? Can I look forward to this at some point?

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Good Job Ausie watching it over the weekend and not gaining is great
Your Hubby had to have eaten something maybe he just didn;t want to tell you what he ate ... while you were gone I stock up on beans for my hubby when I have to travel without him

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
No Kathy I cannot go too long without eating something
just doing the cut off time is hard enough LOL
Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Good morning all!! Aussie I'm glad you're back safe and sound and that you had such a good time. Not to mention the NSV!!!

Yea Kathy!! It sure feels good when you see that evil scale going down. You're right - if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I got a container of stwarberries yesterday, fresh from the field. OMG they were SO sweet I ate them all!!!

Keet, it looks like the numbers on your scale are going back down too. Good job!! How is your wound? I know you're wanting to get back in the pool.

Well, I'm back at work and better eating. I've really got to get to the store for supplies. I hate shopping!!

Laters....

Michelle

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
I know people like that too. They honestly forget to eat. I wonder what planet they came from...lol.

The rest of us have to remember that food is fuel just like you've been saying Kathy. Heck, I could probably eat sawdust if there was nothing else...lol.

Michelle

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
very good weight removal Kathy keep up the good job your doing ! getting my pom poms warmed up for you hitiing onederland maybe sometime around july 4th maybe
Hugs Judy:)

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
Lunch: 340 calorie frozen meal: broccoli, chicken carrots,pasta Quiet a bit of broccoli 1/2 if that of penne pasta Applesauce

Dinner will be chili w black beans in it and turkey

I'm throwing confetti and blowing whistles on Kathy and Aus!! That is really great work on both ur parts!

Tu M.

Ohh and one. Real coke 2 oz. rum

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 259.6

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
Daily Bread

Breakfast - clementine, 1 1/2 cups dry cereal

Lunch - no mayo chicken salad, snow pea pods, orange pepper, apple

Dinner - 4 1/2 oz chicken breast, 2 cups roasted squash cubes, cranberries, onion, 1 cup broccoli 1/3 cup blueberries, 100 cal microwave popcorn

I was hungry after dinner so I did the popcorn again and it did the trick. I found myself today dwelling on coconut CAKE. I couldn't get it out of my head from about 4pm until dinner at 6:30pm. It was torture! What a craving! I saw a photo of one in a magazine and I was GONE!

And about those yummy food photos and recipes on my Facebook newsfeed! What kind of devil DOES that!

That's my rant for the day. Thank you for your attention. Over and out.

Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to parakeet210's response:
Exercise: 60 min yoga
My food today:
breakfast smart start cereal, skim milk, half banana, blueberries, ground flax, cup coffee
lunch: lean cuisine spinach pasta, cup skim milk, oz dark choc, 7 cashews
dinner: 3 oz baked chicken breast, green peas, cup herbal tea, 5 club crackers
other: cup ice cream, one cake, one nutty bar
See you tomorrow! Laura
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

parakeet210 replied to parakeet210's response:
I was hungry around 7 Pm and had 3 strawberries 20 bing cherries partially thawed, 8 blackberries, 6-8 raspberries, a few mixed nuts.

1 c. Lime aid

I'm glad you wrote Laura. It's so powerful to do this work I'm striving to get rid of some very bad addictions.

This keeps us upfront on the weight warrior battlefield. Hee hee. We don't need to fight against ourselves so badly that we have to hurt ourselves worse. Laura, I challenge you to not eat but only 2 of the three treats tomorrow. Or whenever you read this.

I'm going to cut out 400-500 calories that are bad for me and not bring on many health risks tomorrow and try with (I'm asking for Gods guidance to see me threw on the track of feeling better emotionally physically and spiritually as us Humans all have brain Braun and spirit. )

I stopped doing yoga every day, I can't get into the water right now, (which was my salvation) can't walk comfortably so yesterday n today I did one pose for ea side and Iim going to add another pose.

I'm going to be uncomfortable and walk as much as I can!! Tomorrow Ian's if it's windy I will go to my gym..

Look up everyone !!

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 259.6

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have always been fat, ever since the age of 8. I have tried diet after diet, diet pill after diet pill and I can't find anything that works. I n...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.