Skip to content
recipe Idea
jis4judy posted:
Hi All I was thinking about chicken salad and just thought in place of mayo use avocado it is creamy and mild flavored I might mix it with real mayo half and half to improve the nutrient value of chicken salad
I may try this soon
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rohvannyn responded:
Ooooh that sounds tasty, especially if made with chopped boneless skinless chicken breast. It reminds me of a salad I make with chopped avocado, cut up tomato, and cut up mushrooms with a dash (or more than a dash) of hot sauce that is really taste. That would be good with chicken on top as protein.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 Goal: 140

justmejust responded:
That does sound yummy Judy. Thanks, Laura
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well isn't that just great!? I joined the wrong Dieting Club community. I should have joined the 100+ lb community, but instead joined the 50 - 10...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.