Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday April 29 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 175px; top: 88px; width: 260px; height: 231px; visibility: visible;" idx="28">

Good morning

weigh in 154

Breakfast
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C bran flakes
1/2 C ff milk
3.3oz orange
2.7 oz strawberries
1 C black coffee

Shopping today to get fresh vegies
I thawed out some boneless chicken breast for todays dinner
plan is baked sweet potato and green beans salad

I may make the chicken salad for tonight
with avocado and try out my new way to make it healthier
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

ausgram responded:
Good Morning Judy and those who come after I post.

Lots of posters yesterday. Nice!

Weigh-In: 185

Brkfst: 1 orange, 1 cup joe

Lunch: Chick-fil-a side salad

Supper: cereal (probably)

Yeah, Kathy, I don't understand how people don't eat. This one girl I worked with, she musta been in her late 50s or 60s went several days without eating and I asked her how she can do that and she said she just gets busy and forgets. she looked like a skinny little old lady. Happy as a lark tho. Lived all by herself.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

kalimiller responded:
Morning all.

I didn't weigh myself this morning. I slept through my first alarm and so I had five minutes less to get ready.

Bought a bunch of mangos last night - they were on sale for 4/$1. Yay! I love mangos!

Breakfast today was two slices of cinnamon raisin bread toast. Snack is raspberries. Lunch is leftover homemade chicken fajita stuff - no tortilla, no sour cream, no cheese. Not sure about dinner.

We're planning on trying to move more brush out of our yard today - weather permitting.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning Judy, Aus and Kali, and everyone that comes on here.

I was a bum, sleeping a lot yesterday. Was just tired as I didn't sleep too well over the weekend. . Well, I am well rested and am looking forward to straightening a very messy house and going to planet fitness for some treadmill time.

AM weight was 315.4. My low from last year was 285. I know it fluctuates a lot but the general trend is way up. I am going to start posting my weight on here again for accountability purposes. I need you guys.

Breakfast was apple and oatmeal. No milk as I am out.

Lunch will be a can of lentil soup and an orange.

Dinner will be chicken breast and broccoli w a splash of soy sauce over rice.

Everyone have a really good day. I will post any deviations from the plan if any later.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Good idea Rachael. I find it really helps to post my weight each day and all my food. Sometimes I think it must seem so boring and self-involved to everyone else. But then I decide its working for me and that's the point of this site. If it ain't broke don't fix it! But I do apologize in advance of the next sentence. LOL!

Weight was down 0.2 today to a nice round number, 210 lbs

Keeping on the low end of the calories which means egg and chicken are on the menu. I still have a serving left of the roasted squash so Im looking forward to that.

Aussie I think they HAVE to be fibbing when they say the "forget" to eat. That's like forgetting to breath or visit the restroom! LOL!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 210.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to rachael2011's response:
Morning all. I missed you!

I can post from my phone but for some reason, it wants to scroll so far down, that I can't see what I'm typing until I post it. I really hate that.
Well, the scuba weekend was a smashing success. Really happy to say that I passed, even though I had a really bad karma day on Saturday. First I lost my new knife, but one of the instructor assistants found it for me. The lock release button popped off the sheath, and it and my knife fell to the floor of the diving platform, 15 ft down.
Unfortunately, I wasn't as lucky when I lost one of my fins. The strap must've either come off, or might've gotten tangled with another of my group member's fins when we were jockying for position around our instructor. Lost it in 45 ft of water and the lake bottom promptly "disappeared" it. The first test on Sunday for Michael's Advanced Open Water class was to find my fin for their "search and recovery" portion of the class.... lol , they failed THAT one... no they passed but the fin is still lost. sigh .... I liked my fins too.

Sunday, we started really early. We were in the water by 8am. The weather was just bringing in those Southern storm so we were hustling to get through the dives.
Consequently, I never got to really go off and enjoy my new certification with some "free diving". There were several sunken items in that lake I would have liked to dive to "discover". Michael said that there was even a metal casket sunk in there somewhere, plus a 1920 ford truck and a metal "shark" sculpture.
Maybe next time. As it was, we were rushing to pack our gear while lightening was striking .... and the lake was RIGHT THERE beside us! I do not like being around open water in electrical storms, lol

Ok enough of that. You are all now, officially, caught up with my life.

AM weigh today, 194.4 so taking the magic bullet did help some.
As of yet, I've not had breakfast...as soon as I started getting awake with my coffee, Monica dumped Gage into my arms and went back to bed

Finally! Gage got hungry enough to start screaming his little lungs out. Monica up to feed Gage... Gramma gets to have .... brunch!

Brunch is egg and greens stuffed into a 1/2 heart healthy pita.. other half of pita is baked till crispy and served w/ 1.5 Tblsp hummus
1/2 a cuke, sliced and 1/2 med tomato

Afternoon snack will be a fridge raider smoothie, 3 assorted veggies, 3/4 c nat. pineapple juice, 3/4 c frozen blueberries

Dinner 1/2 lg chicken breast cut in tenders, sauteed w/ hot wing sauce
1 sm baked sweet potato
ranch/crushed panko coated , baked zucchini rounds

I hope everyone is safe from the previous storms and are battening down the hatches for those still coming.

huggs you guys!
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

totallywiggedout replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael, don't get discouraged. You are still in the fight until the very end, my dear.

We are right behind you. You see, though, even though you might've been down and out for a couple of days, you are back and raring to go this morning. Life happens and sometimes we just need to hibernate before coming back out to "play" with the other bears!
I hope today goes as planned for you, or even better.

Many huggs.
k

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Woot! Congrats on passing your test! My brother is scuba certified and he says it's awesome. I don't think I've ever even been snorkeling. But someday I wanna try scuba diving
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

mog1026 replied to kalimiller's response:
Great job Kim! What a year this is turning out to be for you!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 210 GW 165

Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
Thanks guys! It was a really different experience going down and seeing the fish face to face, in their environment, rather than seeing them hanging from a hook ( )
The first day, I had a striped bass watch me from about 2 ft away while I was getting myself perfectly bouyant down on the platform.
Then on Sunday, the same platform had a big bluegill down there. Just hanging around, watching us.

huggs
k

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
What an good time Kim. Very glad you were able to get certified. Rachael, as long as ur trying to eat right u will loose weight iImho.

Brkfst: 2 slices protein toast w sugar free orange marmalade 1 cuppa reg at home and my office asst brought me a Starbucks.

Lunch: Salad with mixed greens and spinach, strawberries 5, raspberries 6 ish, and blackberries, small handful mixed nits, and a lil grated Parmesan. 100 cal of salad dressing G2 lots of water more than normal today

Dinner: zucks with orange and yellow peppers, red onion chicken and pasta just a hard cup of pastA

Diet coke nothing else to drink but water Beef jerkey 2 small pieces for snack sometime today and also 2 pieces w lunch
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 259.6

tbird88 replied to parakeet210's response:
Washington weather is great today. The sun is out, yeh! So I went for a morning walk after my T25 workout. It was gorgeous! I felt so good walking in the sun. Sometimes I don't know how I've lived in Washington as long as I have because I really do like warm weather.

My vegetarian diet is going pretty well. I decided that I can have dairy, eggs and cheese. So I am not complete vegan. I am eating more carbs. I had beans and rice for dinner last night. This morning I had 2 boiled eggs and slice of whole wheat toast. My boyfriend bought fish, turkey and chicken for himself and I looked at the meat and said there is nothing there for me. But I can eat cheese, olives, mushrooms, tofu and peanut butter. I also eat a lot of vegetables, greens, cabbage, red pepper, green pepper, onions, tomatoes and fruit, oranges, bananas, apples and dried fruit.

There is so much I can actually eat and I am just learning how much there really is.
Tia SW 267 CW 247.2 GW 160

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Yay Kim so glad you had a great time watching and being watch by fish
Glad your back
Oh about those of you having beautiful weather I am so jealous I took my walk but it felt like winter out there today and we are a month into spring .. windy and cold had to wear extra layers
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rachael2011 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, Congrats on passing your test! It sounds like so much fun...I am sure THE FISH would rather you watch them in their natural environment too! Like you said as opposed to a hook, or flopping around on the shore.

I'm sure it was nice to come home to Gage too!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
I know Judy. I am sitting here in the house with the heat turned up to 68 degrees and I am SHIVERING! Here's the silver lining....you burn more calories when you are a little chilly
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 210 GW 165

Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've always been bigger than other girls. I was an 8 pound baby and my weight never stopped increasing. I think genetics are partially to blame bu...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.