Skip to content
Hey Guys
blondie454u posted:
Sorry guys that I have been MIA. I have been busy at work and at home. Things are rocky right now but God will get us through it. How is everyone? Any newbies? Anyone have any NSV's or other goals they have accomplished?
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

jis4judy responded:
Hi Amber I hope your rocky life settles down soon that can happen when raising teens ..
missed having you around you are so inspiring to the newbies
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi Amber...Virtual Hugs your way, sweets. I , too, hope that everything settles down for you.
Keep your spirits up and don't let yourself down during this rough patch. Keeping focused on your health will help with your emotions.

Chin up , Ok?

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs per month till goal of 135 attained

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Amber! I'm so glad you are still checking in . We would miss you if you signed off for good! You are still who I want to be when I grow up .

Amber, God gave your family YOU! A Weight Warrior! Nothing derails you. Your strength and perseverance will get your troops through any battle. Hang tough and follow your instincts!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209.2 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram responded:
Hi Amber, nice to see you pop in. Hang in there, you know the old saying: "This too shall pass." Your "this too" might take a while, but really, it will eventually pass and things will settle down.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

parakeet210 replied to ausgram's response:
Sending a prayer Amber
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 259.6

rachael2011 responded:
Sending up prayers for you, Amber. I agree with the others that the storms in your life will calm for you. Take care of yourself.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

blondie454u replied to rachael2011's response:
Thanks everyone! You guys are such wonderful people. Yes you're right this too shall pass. You guys encourage me too!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

ladylavender responded:
(((Amber)))
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

Spotlight: Member Stories

hello , lost 4 last 2 week .NOW gain 4 again . Start at 296,June,2013.Now 270. Will, start walking to and from work. Back to eating 1567 aday. REMEMBE...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.