Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Challenge Friday May 2 2014
jis4judy posted:

Good morning

weigh in 154

No breakfast yet got up early
today is shopping day will be picking up some fresh fruits and vegies for the weekend
I will most likely have cereal and berries this morning I feel kinda lazy today
Dinner will be what ever looks good in the store
most likely spinach for the green vegie and the side salad

Have a great rainbow day
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

justmejust responded:
Hi Judy,
Thanks for the detox poster. Laura
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy and Laura -

Weigh In - 186

I knew I blew it. I'm so mad at myself. Well, I'll not do that again. (I hope)

Brkfst - 3/4 cup pineapple, 1 cup joe

not sure what else I will be having today, but it won't be much.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
Grrrr. Today is not starting out well At All!
My weight is back up to 198. I cannot for the life of me figure out where I went wrong over the past few days.
Heavy Sigh.....
Back to the drawing board.

I'm sitting here gritting my teeth I'm so mad about stuff. Another thing... I checked Michael's Deposit for his check...
Payroll Plus shorted the entire shop 20 whole hours, each.
He got half a paycheck and Rent is due and we need groceries. I'm absolutely beside myself.
The office girl, whose father just passed away on Sunday, only cleared $125... and she's the one who handles the payroll. LOL. You can bet she's on PRplus' ass right now.

Supposedly, the rest of our monies will be forthcoming sometime later today. At least, that's what we are all hoping.

GRRRRRRRR. my poor teeth.

anyway. my face is better.

I'm not posting a breakfast today. Not hungry.

Lunch, 1/2 veggie sub on ww with sweet onion sauce, no cheese, no chips, unsweetened Iced tea

Dinner, 2 tuna patties w/ a mixed garden salad w/ oil and vinegar,

I wish you all a great Friday.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
thanks Judy for the poster!!

I'm in the pits too. I can't get moving. I feel like i'm on a deserted island.

Kim that's awful to hold Michaels pay ransome so to speak!!

Can u be pro active and start thinkin now what you'll do if he doesn't get the 20 hours he worked on pr. Idiots. I worked for a company like that. I never got fudged a check cuz we worked in the office. The poor techs got messed over on several occasssions.
I would want to know what the companies finances are or if it was just a matter of they didn't get paid on their contracts and is an AR problem??
Either way they should have reserves for some such situations!

Hang in everyone
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 259.6

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Love the poster Judy, Thanks! Do you think detox is really a thing or is it just a newfangled whoopdedoo? Don't our bodies just do that themselves without us drinking masses of lemon water and maple syrup?

Not feeling it today. Kinda grumpy like Kim but with less of a reason. No weight progress to report except to say I have never wanted anything in my life more than I want to get this weight off. Now!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209.2 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 responded:
Hi everybody.
Judy, Great poster. I am glad citrus is on the list and broccoli and lentils and garlic. Good stuff.

Kim- Crummy news about Michael's check. Hopefully you'll get the rest this afternoon. On rent weeks for us everything is super tight too, so I can imagine.

As for me my weekend goal is to actually lose this weekend ...my tough time re snacking. I plan to buy some flavored tea and have a bowl of Kashi Go Lean cereal and a cup of tea right before my cut off. I want to make it into a habit at the group home so I am not tempted to eat at night.

AM weight was 312.8.

Breakfast was 1 1/2C skim milk, oatmeal and apple. I had breakfast late, so lunch will be just an orange and a protein bar on the road. I will post dinner later as I have no idea where I will be for dinner (one of my guys want to go to a dance where a small meal is served and the others want to stay home where they will want mac and cheese or something. I may take a can of lentil soup to have instead of the mac and cheese).

Everyone have a good weekend.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy no need to detox with liquids and such the foods listed naturally do that job for you and they are mostly rainbow foods
If we eat healthy we are detoxing as we go along ..
That's the point of the poster
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy responded:
Ok shopping done
Breakfast
1/2 c bran flakes
1/4 C cheerios
1/4 C raisin bran
3 Oz strawberries
2.5 oz orange
1 C black coffee

Dinner plans spinach pork chop with onions either sweet potato or baked potato I let hubby decide that part

side salad

No walk today too bad it is beautiful out there today
will do the weight lifting today

all by itself
so sorry you all seem to be in a funky mood today
Kim our bodies surprise us all the time I know my body is smaller since I started maintaining because at the start of maintain I bought a pair of jeans that were super snug all the way down to the calf muscle now they are rather loose they are jeans I couldn't wear for a couple of years my weight is still the same I must have added muscle to get that result

Hugs Judy

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kimmy I had a similar problem with my hubbies pay a when he was still employed they charged him furlough and he was still working 40 hours they docked him 2 hours a week that's why he retired they also took away sick leave it is weird out there in the working world you have to be vigilant ..
Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Hello all. It sounds like a funky Friday for most of us. Kim that sucks about Michael's pay. I'm short this month too due to a tax payment. Grrrrrr..... I get paid once a month so it does get really tight money wise at the end. I wish my skin was as tight as my money gets.

Last night for dinner I had a chicken salad sandwich on wheat, a small container of that pistachio pudding stuff and I succumbed to the devil that sits on my shoulder and got some chips. I didn't eat all of the chips but I sure inhaled that pistachio stuff. Gave myself a few kick in the posterior and now I'm back to my regular.

I've got to go to the store again tonight and get stuff for the macaroni salad I 'volunteered' to make for tomorrow. It will be a nice get together and I know I will enjoy myself once I get there. At least it doesn't start until one o'clock so I still get to sleep in.

It's supposed to be almost 100 degrees today. That in itself would put anybody into a funk...lol. It'll be cooling down starting tomorrow thankfully. When it's hot I have a hard time sleeping. I keep looking (feeling) for a cool spot on my pillow...lol. I finally got cool enough to pull up the sheet about sunrise.

Let's all think happy thoughts and pull ourselves up out of our funky moods and make it a fabulous Friday!!

Michelle

totallywiggedout responded:
Judy, they should never dock a worker that has given years of good service. I can understand some cuts , perhaps in retirement plans , but only if the company can guarantee that those would keep it from going under. Just to save a few bucks? No way.

As for Michaels check, we got it done. He and I went on his lunch and Payroll Plus printed out all the checks for his company for us to take back .
So , at least there, all is right with the world once again.

Still in a crappy mood, though. Hate starting my day worried and stressed like that.
Had my 1/2 veggie sub like a good little girl but came home to the smell of freshly baked banana nut muffins and blueberry muffins.
Evidently, Monica couldn't make up her mind as to which to make so she made both. Here I am having probs with weight gain.... I wonder why

think I'll go read and try to nap. Maybe the closed bedroom door will block some of that enticing smell.

huggs
k

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Oh crap Kim muffins 2 kinds she better freeze those things to get that smell away
I got a shock today to get my out side pole light fixed would be 550 dollars for a light I have a street light at the end of my driveway I am gonna just take that thing out and toss it ,
that's frustrating
Hugs Judy

ausgram replied to jis4judy's response:
Its not a funky Friday for me. Its a wonderful non-windy Friday. ha ha.
Gosh, Kim that's awful about Michaels check. Hope it gets straightened out SOON.
Sorry Judy your light cost so much. Wow!

I had venison for lunch with corn on the cob and cucumbers.

Now I'm going to go fix my strawberries to have strawberry shortcake. Yummy. My calories are way better then yesterdays. No more carmel popcorn for me. I don't know when to stop. Ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, why on Earth would a pole light cost so much? You can get a Sodium Vapor one at Home Depot or Lowes or wherever for about 50.00 with a bulb.
The only real cost may be for having it installed but that's easy. I did one myself on our pole. It's the height that is the problem. Don't you have a very handy neighbor that you could buy a case of beer for for an hour's worth of labor?

Don't spend that much. It's too easy for repairmen to take advantage of older people just because they , themselves, can't do the physical part of the labor.

The wiring is nothing more than doing inside lights. Throw the breaker to cut the power and rewire using the same color coordinated wires that the previous one was installed with.
550.00 is horrendous overcharge for a simple job.

huggs
k

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Margie, I'm 32, and I've lived in Mexico during the past 14 years as a long-term missionary. I currently weigh 274 pounds. I've...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.