Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Friday May 9 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 140px; top: 0px; width: 330px; height: 407px; visibility: visible;" idx="49">

Good Friday morning
weigh in a tad better 154
one of those irritating pounds left
cals approx. 1500

Breakfast
same as yesterday
3.1 oz orange
2 large strawberries
1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 c heart to heart
1.2 c ff milk
1 c black coffee

today I shop again to get stuff for weekend
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

justmejust responded:
Good morning,

Yesterday was my birthday so I had a piece of my strawberry shortcake bday cake for breakfast with my black coffee.

My alter ego is determined to keep me gaining.

Laura
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
Oh, Jesus, Laura. I'm so sorry I missed that . I have to have a way to remind myself of all these birthdays and anniversaries.

Well, Happy Belated Birthday, Laura. How young does this make you? Reguardless of the new age, you are younger in your body and mind than you were this time last year. You have picked up some seriously good habits this past year that will help your body recover some of it's "alloted" years.
So from yesterday, forward, may you become stronger of mind, spirit and body.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

totallywiggedout responded:
Judy, Ooooooooh Pretty! I love this pic today. Nice color pop on this gray, gray day.

No sunshine to greet again.... sigh, and BIG lakelike puddles in my yard.
Best I could do today was open the backdoor and wave at the rising sun, lol

I did get in a very short walk with Gage in his stroller yesterday. I enjoyed it, not sure he did very much. He's gone slightly urpy lately. The jostling of the stroller was good, off and on. Off and he was a seriously unhappy baby, on and he was wide awake and looking around at the leaves in the trees.
I'd love to know just how focused his eyes are at this point. Just to know what he sees and when.
As of yesterday, he has found his voice in a different way. He's doing those periodic "monkey house" shreaks when he's content. Just out of nowhere, he'll let one out. It's actually pretty cool living with a developing baby again. This time , I'm really noticing and appreciating all the changes that are occurring , unlike when I was the busy mommy.

Skipping weigh in today. I'm finding it less necessary to do it every day. Thinking twice a week is best, for me, to not get too focused on the scale.

Today is shopping day. Hopefully by this afternoon the worst of the rain will be over and I can do it without getting drenched.

Breakfast
Coffee x 2 w/ stevia and unsw. cocoa
32 oz water w/ cuke slices in it
PB2 chocolate banana smoothie w/ baby spinach & zucchini

Lunch
Up in the air. It's Friday so lunch out with Michael , wherever.
will post later

Dinner
BLT salad (Turkey bacon) w/ dijonaisse dressing

Exercise will more than likely be the shopping. When I go, I go to 3-4 different grocery stores with stops in between to offload what I've purchased at the house.

Now that my face is totally cleared up from that burn, Michael and I are getting our passport pics taken for our PADI diving liscences.
And tomorrow, hopefully, we are taking a bit of a long drive into Ark. to check out a huge lake with several diving sites in it. We won't be diving tomorrow, just scoping it out and checking out the scuba shops, the hotels and the other "sights" to see up there.
This will be one of the summer weekend escape places we are planning on hitting about once a month or so, starting Mid June and going thru Oct or so, depending on how the weather holds up there. We know from our trip to TX about what water temps we are willing to subject ourselves to, lol.

huggs and high hopes that all goes well with you guys today.
k

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
Laura, it was your birthday. Cut yourself some slack, ok?
The strawberry shortcake cake at least had strawberries in it. It very well could've been something far worse like choc. ganache double devil's food or something like that. lol

huggs
k

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

kalimiller responded:
Morning everyone!

Breakfast was a bagel this morning with garden vegetable schmear (from Einstein's Bagel). My work provides breakfast every Friday, so I let that be my splurge breakfast for the week.

Lunch is leftovers from last night. Snack is apple slices, a hard boiled egg, and grapes.

Kim: Yeah, my husband is really liking his job. I am really liking mine too. We were super blessed to both get really good jobs so quickly after we moved to Texas.

Side note, one of my coworkes just told me that it looks like I have lost weight. yay!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

rachael2011 replied to justmejust's response:
Happy Birthday, Laura!! I hope it was a good one!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Happy Birthday again, Laura! I'm glad you got CAKE! Enjoy it!

Kim, I'm 10 years too old for the Rocky and Bullwinkle chant, but I'm sure my little sister could say it forwards and back! I vaguely remember them on in the background as I tooled along in my self-absorbed teenage life. And BTW, that spell sucks because I was up 2.5 lbs in 2 days! And there wasn't even any CAKE involved

Disgusting weight of the day - 211.6

Must stop runaway train...must stop runaway train...must stop!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 replied to rachael2011's response:
Hello everybody. I missed yesterday due to leaving for a work appointment early (6A) so I didn't even weigh in. The OT was still nice as my car needed about $600 worth of work and will need 2 tires next month to pass inspection. Then in the late afternoon I spent some time just enjoying the day eating a dinner Will cooked out on the deck and taking a long nap with the windows open. It was sunny and 70... just beautiful. Today it's all gray out there right now. And it's a weekend--my challenging time.

AM weight was 314.8.

Breakfast was oatmeal--large apple--skim milk.

Lunch will be a greek yogurt.

Dinner will be at Chili's. I am taking one of the guys I work with and his girlfriend on a date---the new Spiderman movie and Chili's. I will have to scope out the menu, but I may just get a burger and side salad instead of fries.

On the way in I will buy some planned snacks--fruit and yogurt cups and maybe nuts prepackaged in individual servings. And I hope to get on here through out the weekend reporting how I do.

rachael2011 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, I am so glad that you and Michael share scuba diving. It sound fun, it's healthy and it give you guys something to look forward to. Good for you! Rachael

bigred53 replied to rachael2011's response:
Good morning beautiful ladies! Happy belated birthday Laura sweetie! Twenty-nine again right?

Kathy I'm feeling your disappointment in yourself but it's not productive. Shake it off and get back on that wagon right now! That's how I talk to myself too.

Rachel good job with the planning! That's what I have to do for work too. It's just too easy to head for the junk without a plan. It looks like the scale is down too. YAY!

Kimmie what fun for you and your sweetheart. And more fun to look forward to. Babies grow and change so quickly. They can sure be more fun when you're not the mommy.

I haven't forgotten about you Judy. Those ups and downs on the scale can sure be frustrating. I used to go through that too years ago when I was weighing every day.

My son and I went out for dinner last night. I had two carnitas (pork) tacos with smallish portions of beans and rice and two Coronas. Dale had a beef chimichanga (deep fried burrito) that was smothered in guacamole and sour cream. There must have been two avocados worth of guacamole on that thing. I'm going to have one for a big treat one of these days. With my luck it will give me horrible heartburn and it would serve me right too. Btw my tacos weren't fried. The tortillas were warmed and softened on the grill.

That's all for now. I'll check back later.

Michelle

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:
Hear, hear!! I'm with Michelle on this one , Kathy. Except I say...
"Circle them wagons, Pardner!" (to keep out those attacking
"Binge-uns". ) lol
sorry about the unfortunate crystal ball episode..... perhaps I need a new ball.... I'm always bustin my darned balls

bahahahhaha

many huggs and high hopes for you today
k

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

ausgram responded:
Well, I missed saying good morning by 5 mins. ha. It's 12:05 noon.

so --

Weigh In - 183

Brkfst - 1 cup blackberries, 1 cup joe

snack - 1/4 egg sandwich, with just egg and cheese in it.

Lunch - none

Supper- going to TRY and have that spegetti today. Missed having it yesterday cause my stomach acted up. All I had yesterday to eat because of the pain was 1 scrambled egg, 1 dry toast and 1 cup mini wheat cereal and 1 banana. Woke up at 1:30 starving. But took a drink of water and went back to sleep.

Still loseing but instead of walking I have been working out in the garden. Today, can't. Too muddy, it rained last night and going to snow tonight. ha! Snow. YAY! I love it.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to bigred53's response:
Hi Michelle when I started my journey many years ago I weighed in once a month and always got a lower number I sometimes would peak at the halfway mark but only logged the monthly weigh in I knew back then that if I saw these fluctuations it would upset me now I can almost handle it well LOL thanks for thinking of me I love Mexican food but only indulge when I am in Michigan they have a great Mexican place there and my son makes great Mexican food at home too
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Gee kim we got Kathys grey and slightly rainy day I am glad today is my day off intentional exercise
looks dreary out there today in stark contrast to yesterdays beautiful day I am so glad your face is healed up have fun exploring with Michael
Hugs Judy

Spotlight: Member Stories

Let me start by saying ... Last time I was a Size 4 was Toddlers. I have always been well padded. I think my whole adult life I was pretty much bounci...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
64 of 79 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.