Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Saturday May 10 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 187px; top: 67.5px; width: 235px; height: 272px; visibility: visible;" idx="64">

Good morning

weigh in a bit better 153
those 2 pounds are gone

Breakfast

2.7 oz orange
2.6 oz strawberries
1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk

1 C black coffee

Dinner plans are boneless skinless chicken breast
broccoli sweet potato and side salad

yesterdays dinner I did not list it was leftover roasted chicken breast spinach and brown rice with mushrooms a side salad

I did not exercise yesterday I had an apple with peanut butter
yogurt and raspberries
2 oz pistachios
1 brazil nut
2 C green tea
2 peeps
total calories under 1300

today I will be taking my usual walk
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

bigred53 responded:
Good morning Judy. I want to dive into that picture and start munching.

I have no plans for today - food or otherwise but I'll figure out something. Good thing I'm not hungry yet huh?

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Michelle

tbird88 replied to bigred53's response:
Good morning Judy and Michelle,

I had Cheerios for breakfast with nonfat milk. I'm planning to exercise this morning. I have been on a break just feeling like a slug and not wanting to move. But I am going to try and do something this am. The weather has been wet and damp so that makes me want to sleep. I hope everyone has a good day.

Congratulations Judy on the weigh in. Looks like your weight is down a couple a pounds. Yahoo!
Tia SW 267 CW 241.8 GW 160

mog1026 replied to tbird88's response:
Well I took my punishment yesterday and ate sparingly but it didn't quite do the trick. This morning I was 210.8 and hungry! It's a mug's game!

Breakfast - egg beater, 2 strips microwave bacon, 1/2 dry English muffin Clementine

Lunch - 5 oz no mayo chicken salad, 1/3 cup blueberries

Dinner will be pork tenderloin slices and a salad
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 211.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

tbird88 replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy,

It is a mug's game. You'll probably see the scale go down tomorrow. That is how it works sometimes. Stick with it and your hard work will pay off. It looks like the weight is going down from 211.6.
Tia SW 267 CW 241.8 GW 160

bigred53 replied to tbird88's response:
Kathy honey the important thing is that you are back on plan. Nobody is perfect not even me. ..lol. I'm perfectly imperfect.

I've had a couple of slices of pizza and will have a couple more later. I've got my strawberries and plenty of water so it's all good.

Btw here's my NSV. Ta da drum roll please. Today it has been four weeks since my last full sugar soda! !!! And at least six weeks since I stopped using coffee creamer. And guess what else? I have survived! Lol!

Tia you're doing a very good job staying on plan. You rock!

Michelle

rachael2011 replied to bigred53's response:
You are awesome, Michelle. 4 weeks since the soda and 6 weeks since the coffee creamer. You really are changing your habits for the good! When are you allowed to buy yourself new pants? ...I remember that is a reward you set for yourself for the soda. I am extending a virtual pat on the back, my friend. Great job.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everyone. I am using my down time to visit this board to hope to turn around what could be another rocky weekend. Last night for dinner I had a chicken parm sub (9"). I also got fries but I sent them back when they weren't as good as I expected them to be. Why waste the calories? I also got a side salad using about 1T of blue cheese dressing and had a couple small pieces of very good bread dipped in olive oil.

When we got home from the movie, I reverted to my old ways and ate some things I am not proud of (candy, a cracker sandwich pack and a turkey sandwich) before I finally went to bed.

Today I turned it around and had a couple slices of peanut butter toast for breakfast. And a Subway chicken Florentine on flat bread with the usual veggies and baked chips for lunch/ dinner . We also walked for 30 minutes and planned some snacks for tonight-- yogurt parfaits w lite yogurt, banana and Kashi go lean cereal. I also got almonds in case I am tempted by the snack foods around here. I also had grape tomatoes and carrot chips for a snack. I am determined not to turn myself into a human trash can tonight. You all have a good weekend. And I will check in tomorrow to let you know how I did.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy replied to bigred53's response:
Hi Michelle I need a great big like button for your NSVs

that awesome what you did in the last 6 weeks keep doing it
the no sugar drink is awesome and the coffee creamer elimination wtg I am waving pom poms color of your choice Go Michelle GO
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to tbird88's response:
Hi Tia yesterday I was slug like every now and then my body requires some down time I am usually stronger the next day
Hugs Judy

ausgram responded:
Wowwww, lots of posters today. Nice! Nice to see you hanging in there Tia.

Kathy you are doing good, what chu mean?! Longs you don't come in here and say you gained 5#s. Look how almost every day I am up and down, up and down, but eventually down. Not a whole lot, but still hanging in there.

Michelle, wow, that's great about the soda. I know the withdrawal you are having. I used to drink 2 six packs of coke a day. Spent lots of money on Coke. Now I never drink it. It's been 11 years.

Rachael, keep trying that's the secret. If you give up your done for. So keep on keeping on. You can do it.

Judy, your so good. What a great example you are to all of us. Thanks for being so so so faithful to start this every day. What a girl you are!!!

Ok, here goes. I have been gone all day, had to leave early AGAIN. Like I will again tomorrow, but watching what I eat.

Weigh In 183 YAY hanging onto that for a few days.

Brkfst - 1 orange, 1 cup joe\
lunch - 2 of the smallest cucumber sandwiches you ever did see with an olive on top. ha ha ha. That's what was as the tea I went to at our church. Also a big long stick with all different kinds of fruit on it. 2 of the tiniest cookies you ever did see, kinda went with the tiny sandwiches. Come to find out they were scones. Ha ha. I don't even like scones, but they were so small I thought they were cookies.
Dinner - 1 McDonalds $1 chicken sandwich, 2 cups of joe.
But here is the bad part. My dil made me a strawberry/Rhubarb pie for Mothers day. I had 2 pieces, but I scraped all the crust off it. So I figured the fruit part was good for me. Ha ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Yea Everyone! We're all hanging in there. Rachael you can do it tonight! And Aussie, it's a new day and a new number for you! Michelle is getting PANTS! Yippee

I switched up dinner a bit. I still had 4 oz of pork tenderloin, but I also had 3/4 cup of white beans and roasted Brussels sprouts. I followed it up with one piece of dark chocolate that has 40 calories. It was about 950 calories.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 210.8 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Thanks everyone! Judy I like the hot pink pom poms the best. I don't know when I'll get the pants as money is tight this month. Maybe I'll hit the $6 store. I don't need designer stuff.

I'm up late because I took a long nap. Too long. I guess I needed it.

See you later my beauties.

Michelle

jis4judy replied to bigred53's response:
Hi Michelle I like the hot pink too also I refuse to buy expensive clothes unless I find them in a cheap place on sale I have 1 pair of calvin klein jeans that cost me 12 dollars that to me was expensive for jeans
Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
I've been buying most of my clothes at Wal-Mart for years. I honestly can't remember the last time I went to Macy's or anywhere like that. I don't need to impress anybody like some people do. Susie's Deals, the $6 store has designer stuff occasionally but you have to go there all the time and anymore I don't even like to go shopping unless I have to. It's a wonder some man hasn't snatched me up with an attitude like that. ..lol.

Michelle

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.