Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mother's Day Blessing
keepthefaith217 posted:
We are celebrating Mother's Day tomorrow with 3 generations. My mom, me and my daughter. My grandson, Jeremy, who is 13 and my daughters boyfriend Garrett are going to make us all breakfast. Eggs, sausage, French toast, I am hungry already. All the people, I love and all the food, I love too. What a celebration !!!! The food is tempting. Even though I am weighing in before breakfast, I do not want to get off track and sabotage myself like I did last week. Any suggestions friends will be greatly appreciated. I wish all of you a Mother's Day Blessing !!!!! Diane

jis4judy responded:
Hi Diane focus on the people there instead of the food this is how I do family stuff . I take the opportunity to connect with family and the food is just fuel
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

keepthefaith217 replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks Judy wonderful advice Be Blessed Diane

tbird88 replied to keepthefaith217's response:
Hi Diane,

Enjoy your Mother's Day Breakfast. Eat in moderation. Have a little bit of everything. Just a dab will do you and drink lots of water.
Tia SW 267 CW 241.8 GW 160

bigred53 replied to tbird88's response:
Sounds like fun Diane. Maybe you could have someone make a nice fruit salad or bring some strawberries with no shortcake of course. ..lol. That might make it easier to resist the frenchtoast.

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Michelle

keepthefaith217 replied to bigred53's response:
Thanks Michelle for the idea. Unfortunately, money is tight this week. I do have a couple of apples that I can make applesauce with.

rachael2011 responded:
Enjoy your family. Happy mother's day, Diane! Rachael
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi all, I am a new member, mid forties and about 54 lbs overweight, I tried everything, including gastric bypass (lost about 100 at first) it's be...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.