Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Sunday May 11 2014
jis4judy posted:

[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 7985px; top: 37px; width: 500px; height: 333px; visibility: visible;" idx="37">

Happy Mothers Day

weigh in 153
Breakfast
1/2 C raspberries
3.2 oz orange
1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
1 c black coffee
exercise
will be a walk today

My daughter will be visiting me today
I woke up to yellow roses from hubby today
and more candy he sure could skip the candy the roses are enough
Maybe he wants candy so he gives it to me cause he knows I share

Dinner today is steak with mushrooms baked potato asparagus
side salad

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy, we have our long trek to go on today. Going to snow but not till this afternoon.

Weigh In - opps back to 184

Brkfst - 1 large orange, 1 cup joe

Lunch - not sure we will come home after the service so left overs I guess. Ha.

Happy Mothers day to all my friends on here.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

rachael2011 responded:
Happy Mother's Day, Judy and to all the moms that come on.

Last night was a success. I ate my almonds (too many-- like 300 calories worth)but I was not at all tempted by the snack foods surrounding me. Next weekend I just need to portion out the nuts and wait a little longer between servings. I honestly didn't want the candy, crackers or pretzels that are in the room that I sleep in. Yeah for almonds!

For breakfast, I finished the almonds and had a few carrots.

Lunch will be 2 hard boiled eggs w salsa and carrots/ tomatoes w light dip.

Then it'll be on to a mother's day tea at the nursing home of one of my guys' mothers. I know they will have fruit there and I will concentrate on that.

The down side of my day will be dinner...ground turkey in the flavored rice packs that they have w canned peas or corn. I could do worse I suppose. I am just used to making brown rice...the slow cook method, not the instant stuff.

You all have a very happy day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
And a Happy Mother's Day all around from me too! It's a bittersweet holiday for some of us because we remember our own mother with a lump in the throat. You never get over missing your Mother I find.

Back to 209 this morning. I had a little less breakfast this morning so I could have a little more at lunch. My son is in LA on a job this weekend but my daughter will be here to celebrate me and my DH who has a birthday on Wednesday. There may be CAKE! Who knows . One can dream!

Great job Rachael! I guess Almonds are your secret weapon!

My DH gets points today for my purple balloon and flowers when I woke up this morning. xxxooo
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 210.8 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy you are so right I have been feeling that lump in my throat for about a week now no matter how long ago she passed I still miss her
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Good morning and Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful women! Judy and Kathy you gave me a lump in my throat and a tear in my eyes. I still have my mom but she's 81 and getting more frail.

Oh Kathy you and your CAKE. Don't you realize it's a four letter word? !? Just like soda is for me.

Rachael, good going! I love almonds too and there are so many different flavors now too. I've seen boxes with individual 100 calorie packs. A bit more expensive but so easy to take with you. Of course you could always sit at the dining table and count them out into baggies - 28 per bag...lol. except I'd probably eat half of them first. Preparation is the key as much of a pain as that can be. Lately I've been hooked on sugar snap peas - 120 calories for a WHOLE bag of them and they have a nice crunch too.

I have no idea what I'm having today. The old tummy is a little funky. I should do some laundry but I don't feel like it. It's something that can wait. My nose is acting like a dripping faucet too. Dratted hay fever. The Santa Ana winds are kicking up again. Guess I'd better take some pills.

Ladies I hope you enjoy your day.

Michelle

tbird88 replied to bigred53's response:
Today was beautiful outside. I had cereal for breakfast and a cheese pita for lunch. My weight is 241.2. So I lost .6 lbs. Planning on having chilli for dinner and maybe a salad.

Drinking green tea a lot. It is good with no sugar or honey. I hope everyone enjoys today and has good success with their weight loss.
Tia SW 267 CW 241.8 GW 160

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Folks: This is a first.....not the diet process, but being online seeking support in my weight loss endeavours. I will be 60 in September. I want t...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.