Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Monday May 12 2014
jis4judy posted:

[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 0px; top: 91.5px; width: 610px; height: 224px; visibility: visible;" idx="18">

Good morning
weigh in up 1 pound 154
Breakfast

4oz strawberries
2.7 oz orange
1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 C heart to heart
1/2 c ff milk
1 c black coffee

Dinner plan for today
spinach brown rice with mushrooms side salad boneless skinless chicken breast

green tea with lemon

the usual fruits yogurt and nuts in the evening

I over indulged in reeses peanut butter cups that is probably responsible for the pound on the scale
I had a wonderful day yesterday
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy -

Weigh In - 184 Gotta get this pound off.

Brkfst - 1 banana, 1 cup joe

Lunch - no clue as yet. Hopefully I'll be back later to post.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Back Aussie, Back to 183! It is so frustrating when you can't get to that new number. BTW, at 184 you actually look great IMOH

So today was my weekly weigh chart day and I didn't lose much this week in total, only 0.4 because my weight was mostly up then down, but at least this morning I got to see a new number, 208.8. Here's hoping 209 is in the rear view window! Pretty please?

I'm thinking it'll be some form of chicken for lunch and dinner. I'll see what DH wants because he sure is a task master and I am so grateful for his help because my will power is notoriously bad.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

tbird88 replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy,

Congratulations on your 0.4 weight loss!

I know it is frustrating when you can't get to that new number. I waiting to get to 239 so I will be out of the forties and it seems like it is taking forever. I think I will have to drop some calories or pick up the pace with my workout just to give the scale that push downward. Or I can wait patiently for my body to respond to my current efforts. My last weight loss was 0.6 so I guess that is better than nothing. The weight is headed in the right direction.

I had Cheerios and nonfat milk for breakfast. I'm not sure what I'm having for lunch or dinner yet. I did my T25 workout and I may go for a walk today.

Well have a nice day everybody. Aussie I hope you lose the pound real soon.
Tia SW 267 CW 241.2 GW 160

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everybody! This is going to be a busy week for me (getting some OT thru the week) but I will get on when I can.

I didn't weigh in this morning and breakfast was rushed. I cut up some strawberries and put them in with Greek yogurt.

Lunch was out-- a footlong-- ham egg white and cheese from Subway with lots of green peppers, onions, olives and sweet peppers w their southwest sauce. And a baked chips. And two oatmeal cookies. It should have been a 6" and I should have nixed the chips and had a single cookie.

It's dinner time and I am not at all hungry. Don't know if its the warmer weather or all the Subway which was 7.5 hours ago and which never stopped me in the past. So I just had 2 red beet eggs and an orange so hopefully I won't be wanting food after my cut off time. It's kind of unusual for me not to want to eat a full meal in the evening but I will consider it a gift.

Everybody have a good night. Congrats on the losses Tia and Kathy.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to tbird88's response:
Thanks Tia . You are doing REALLY well! It is coming off really steadily and the vegetarian option really seems to be working for you.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 208.8 GW 165

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Judy! I just realized you ate peanut butter cups!!! Holy Moly, I hope they were DARK chocolate. . Actually that would be a delicious combo!

Breakfast - clementine, 1 1/4 cup dry cereal

Lunch - 4 oz no mayo chicken salad with snow peas and orange pepper, medium apple

Dinner - 4 oz pork loin, 3/4 cup pork loin, 3/4 cup broccoli, celery, T ranch dressing, 2 pieces dark chocolate

Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Good evening all. I had my usual work foods and a small cc cookie. It didn't even taste all that good either. That really told me something too. My tastebuds are changing! Hallelujah!

Hey I've seen dark chocolate peanut butter cups and they do have some protein. ..lol.

Hooray for Kathy and Tia! Any downward trend on the scale is fantastic!

I had a Mexican Cobb salad for dinner. I was very good and filling. I thought I was starving to death but I could probably live off the fat of the land for a good long time. ..lol.

Well I'm going to get ready for bed. I'm going to get up early tomorrow so I can stop by the store and get work supplies. Oh goodie - shopping. NOT!

Michelle

mog1026 replied to bigred53's response:
That is the BEST phenomenon Michelle....when sweet doesn't taste as good any more. I don't think it has ever happened to me. The most I can say so far is that if I eat well I am able to stop eating sweets at a serving rather than going into a full fledged binge. They still taste really good though. I had a small piece of my DH's strawberry shortcake yesterday and I was fine with that. I didn't need any more and luckily it was a mini cake so there wasn't any left....the perfect size!

Returning to your comment about 4 letter swear words...I feel the need to defend CAKE from the slur you placed upon it's name. You can't compare Soda with CAKE. Soda is an everyday evil..something imbibed multiple times a day by the poor souls who are victims of the dreaded soda addiction. CAKE, on the other hand is a celebratory confection to be enjoyed on special occasions. Weddings, birthdays, farewell parties are all just as good without soda, but always better with CAKE. And when you get thirsty and want something to drink with that cake, well just get yourself some champagne! Amen.

Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram responded:
Ok, I'z back. Lousy day today. No exercise what so ever! I feel like a salt mine here, my hands and feet are swollen. I know it was from that lunch I had. And they are suppose to be good for you? I realize it only had 280 calories in it, but guess I'm not used to eating that much salt and just sitting still all day.
So I had that Lean Cuisine for lunch and a roll with jelly on it for supper. Oh yeh, I had oatmeal with pecans in it for a snack. But that's it. Hope the scale doesn't go up in the am.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, are you getting or do you have snow? I was looking at the Colorado weather..... weird!
We've been getting up into the 90s since Sunday. The heat isn't the problem here, though, it's the stupid humidity that's killing me.

Hope you aren't still getting the white stuff.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 32 I have 4 children ages 8,9,12,and 14. I dont think I over eat! I just dont eat the right stuff :( at least thats what i make myself believe. I...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.