Skip to content
Biggest Loser
rohvannyn posted:
They are starting a "Biggest Loser" contest where I work so I thought I might actually join this time. I'm gaining weight instead of losing it now that I'm trying harder, mostly because I'm breaking my own rules, am stressed out, and am still not getting enough exercise. Maybe a spot of competition will help me. I haven't weighed in a bit but my clothes are getting a little tighter. So I figured I'd post the rules that I've been given for the Biggest Loser contest in case anyone wants to join in.

The contest starts tomorrow, costs a small fee, and you get a pedometer. The prize goes to the person who wins the most weight by July 15th. So if we wanted to do a Biggest Loser contest here, and give ourselves a little kick start, I'd be willing to host it and post little encouraging notes every day.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 Goal: 140

parakeet210 responded:
Yay Roh I would be interested!! I have a pedometer. I don't wish to pay money to join however.

I just realize now that I've had 200 calories in Gatorade. I bought 3 large bottles that were on sale today. Don't let me go to the store!!

I'm having a really bad eating day today.
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 259.6

rohvannyn replied to parakeet210's response:
Ha ha, I won't follow EVERY rule! This Biggest Loser would be free to join. Tomorrow I'll do a starting post with the rules for anybody who wants to join.

Sorry to hear about your bad day. It can get better tomorrow.
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

kalimiller replied to rohvannyn's response:
Sounds good to me. I'll join in. I think that having some sort of challenge gives me a little bit more accountability. IDK...something about making it "official" changes the way my mind thinks.

I've been slacking on posting here for a while so this will give me some encouragement to post more often!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

rohvannyn replied to kalimiller's response:
You are welcome to, and I've put up the starter thread.
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kayla, I'm 20 years old. I've always had a hard time with my weight and not for typical reasons. I've never been a snacker, I a...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.