Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Friday May 16 2014
jis4judy posted:

http://www.uhc.com/source4women/health_wellness_tools_resources/nutrition/rainbow_of_fruits_vegetables.htm

Good morning
weight 154 I expected to weigh more since eating out last night
I ate bread roll surf and turf shrimp and steak they served peas with it I got sweet potato fries a couple of onion rings and there was dessert a slice of a nut ice cream roll with cherry sauce on it it was very small and was ok

My calories were 1479 not bad

I have to shop today so I will be buying whatever dinner turns out to be most likely spinach that what I buy every Friday

Hugs Judy

I ate a bowl of strawberries when I got home to undo the damage
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

parakeet210 responded:
Good morning Judy and all who come on.

That sounds like u may have enjoyed ur dinner eh?? I'm glad u went out!!

257.8 I had activia w/ mixed berries and some nuts and sprinkled cinnamon on it!! Fabulous

Going to gym today. Will try to walk one mile or more forward and do the sideways backwards that's so good for us. Depending on time allotment I will do rubber bands

Kathy, kim, judy Rachael , Aus,Tia michelle, Roh U all have given me the spirit I need by watching ur nsv weight changes and perseverance

Thanks
Happy Days are hear again the sky above is clear again....

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 258.5

rachael2011 replied to parakeet210's response:
Keet, Your determination on this journey is inspiring as well!

No weigh in bc I am not home.

Breakfast was apple and oatmeal.

I also had a couple string cheeses.

Lunch will be a 6" Subway Turkey and an orange.

Dinner will be the other half of the Subway turkey and lentil soup.

I got a foot long out of habit... and I really don't need the whole thing at once. Wish me luck that I don't gobble down the whole thing at lunch time! It's rainy here so no walk today. I hope to go online and find a seated chair work out to give my knees a rest from yesterday.

Have a good day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout responded:
Good Mornin' "Chitlins" ! How's it hangin' ?
Gage was a naughty boy last night. Must've kept mommy awake. Monica looks beat , so I got him right now.....NEW PIC ALERT!!!

AM weight 194...meh coulda been worse....

Breakfast, 2 Excedrines, for my blasted headache, washed down with 2 lg cups of coffee --caffeine to push those meds through quicker, lol
Nothing to eat.... not feeling it yet.

Lunch, out, so no idea. But probably not good for me, it rarely is on Fridays.

Dinner
Big mixed garden salad and sweet potato soup made with unsweetened vanilla Silk, sw. potato and curry powder

many huggs and best wishes for a wonderful Friday.
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

totallywiggedout responded:
Judy, I can't not ask this.... What is that thing? That thing that's cut in half in the center of today's image? It's got spikes on it's skin, but it looks sort of like a squash inside.
This photo has a bunch of different , foreign stuff in it that is keeping me guessing.
Roh, what are these things in this photo today..... you are usually the one that eats the more dangerous selections, lol

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

rohvannyn replied to totallywiggedout's response:
The image is a little small, but I believe yon spiky thing just to the right of the very green pineapple is a durian fruit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durian
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 Goal: 140

kalimiller replied to rohvannyn's response:
Oh gosh. I almost posted on the wrong day again. I've already done that twice this week. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Breakfast was a bacon, egg, and cheese burrito provided by work. Lunch will be the 80 calorie packet of tuna with 10 ritz crackers. Water.

Dinner my parents and two of my siblings are coming over. We're having corn on the cob for sure and probably salad. That's as far as I've planned. haha, at least it's the healthy stuff planned first, right?
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

tbird88 replied to kalimiller's response:
Hi everybody,

Today I had strawberries, 2 boiled eggs and slice of wheat toast for breakfast. I don't know what lunch and dinner will be yet. I plan to do my T25 exercise video and maybe take a walk today.
I looked in the mirror today and I think I actually look smaller. I haven't really noticed before now. But my friend who hasn't seen for two months was screaming "You've lost so much weight", she really noticed. That made me feel good.
Tia SW 267 CW 240.6 GW 160

rohvannyn replied to tbird88's response:
All right Tia! That's really great about your friend noticing you've lost weight. Noticing for yourself is wonderful too. It's one of those Non-Scale-Victories we talk about, and a sign of your continuing success.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 Goal: 140

jis4judy responded:
Update
thanks Roh for explaining the odd fruit in the center that bothered Kim so much

Breakfast
2.7 oz orange
3.2 oz strawberries
1/2 C ff milk
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart
1 C black coffee

Dinner is cooking now
baked chicken breast
sweet potato
asparagus
side salad

plan to drink green tea

a fruit salad in the late afternoon
back to my pistachios
maybe yogurt

tia you are doing awesome nearly 18 pounds gone that will be noticed ..keep on plan

and yes keet it was a nice evening out I actually put on something pretty for a change ...

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

bigred53 replied to rohvannyn's response:
Good morning all. Yay Tia. It does make you feel wonderful when somebody notices that you've lost weight.

I got my soda reward last night! I got two pairs of jeans - tan (which I'm wearing today) and regular blue. I'm thinking I should have gotten one pair a size smaller - like a 1X - because these 2X's are feelling a little loose, especially in the butt and thighs. Live and learn.

For dinner last night I had a Frisco burger with cheese. Yes, it's on grilled sour dough bread with parm. I was craving beef. That happens to me a couple of times a month. I usually have some kind of chicken or tuna salad for dinner - mostly chicken. I've been wanting some halibut too but that will have to wait for payday unless I strike it rich somehow before then...lol.

My son got a rootbeer freeze last night and I only had one sip. Surprisingly it satisfied me. I know he would have let me have more had I asked.

I've got to get to work on some problem cases so I'll be going for a while.

Michelle

ausgram responded:
Wow, lots of posters today. Nice.

Roh, glad you said what that fruit was too. I was going to suggest, lungs that never smoked. ha ha ha!

Weigh In - 184

Brksfst - 3/4 c fresh pineapple, no joe today

Snack - 1/2 biscuit w/egg at McDonalds. I was afraid the pineapple was going to react on me but didn't, so glad. Anyway, I wasn't planning on going anywhere today and Carl informed me that we had to hit a few places up in town. ughs. My hair was a disaster too.

Lunch - only casue Carl was hungry we stopped at McDonalds again and I hate for anyone to eat in front of me so I got a simple hamburger. That was it.

snack - the rest of my biscuit w/egg.

Supper - Not sure yet. Maybe just cereal again. or Strawberry shortcake. Yummy.

I better get on FB so I can see Kims new grandbaby pictures. she did say, "New Pic Alert." ha ha
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

ausgram replied to parakeet210's response:
Thanks Keet, you keep us encouraged too.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
So much is going on here on the different threads that it's making my head spin! I can't follow everything! It seems it's either feast or famine and for now we're feasting. Hooray!

Weight was up today a bit to 208.4 so I'm choosing to ignore it because there was no good reason. Maybe it was the white beans instead of squash for dinner. What a balancing act this is between nutrition/variety/weight loss

Michelle woohoo woohoo woohoo! You got your pants! I am soo proud of you and you won't have droopy drawers any more....or at least until you are too skinny for these! You've done really well on the soda!

Great news Tia that you are getting compliments . Someone noticed my weight today too and it does lift the spirit!

Tweety, what are the sideways backwards that are so good for us. Huh?

Roh you look mahvelous girlie!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to rachael2011's response:
hey Rachael,
Thank you
Happy Days are hear again the sky above is clear again....

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 258.5

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am currently 300 pounds and I am just starting my weight loss journey. I am setting a 3 month goal of losing 24 pounds through eating less calories ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.