Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Suffer Depression?
totallywiggedout posted:
This is a poster found on a Therapists wall in her waitng room....

Remember this when you are having a bad bout of depression....

Just reach out, and stay alive.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
FirstPrevious12NextLast

rachael2011 responded:
Powerful stuff.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

parakeet210 responded:
It is powerful Rachael. I have a form of depression that can cause me serious issues like this. I've not said anything to anybody of how I'm feeling. My support systems are out of reach and I'm in the midst of just toughing it out on 60 mg of prozac and 20 of abilify. So there ya have it.

I've fought this since I was 10 years old. I'm going to get me a stick today
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 256.1

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
What a wonderful way to look at a miserable disease. This was a great find Kim!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ladylavender replied to parakeet210's response:
Thank you, Kim. That's a cool poster.

Keet, I'm similar. I don't remember not being depressed. It wasn't diagnosed until my 20s, but that doesn't mark the "beginning." There are many reasons for depression including thyroid issues and hormones playing roles.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

parakeet210 replied to ladylavender's response:
Abby, I beleive Roh has depression..I'm sorry to anyone who has it and more Americans have it than they know.

Abby, Kim Kathy Rachael Roh

I think we all at one time or another have depression. Please watch ur selves when u get unreasonably sad.

God Speed
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

rohvannyn replied to parakeet210's response:
Not sure how I entered this conversation? Was Abby asking if I suffer from depression? I missded that post.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 Goal: 140

parakeet210 replied to rohvannyn's response:
Roh It was me. I thought u said u have depression one time. I could have misunderstood so if I spoke out of turn please accept apology

rohvannyn replied to parakeet210's response:
Oh, okay. I was just a little confused.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 Goal: 140

(((Keet)))
That's one reason I don't own a gun. I've had it long enough to know that the bad dips won't last. I've owned one twice in my life and was convinced to sell them. Just sayin'. Don't really want to discuss this too much here, so that's probably all I will say on this board.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

Yeah let's not and say we did

I'm with Kim on Thursday's thread - you okay, Keet? Hope I didn't trigger anyone on this board about anything!!

-Abby

yea just a tad....

B ut its over NO worries ok. Im fine

mardee responded:
This is an amazing way of thinking and an eye opener
Thank for sharing
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

Very sorry about that, Keet. Glad you are doing better now...Rude awakenings don''t help either.

-Abby

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 56 years old and I weigh 270 lbs. I have been over weight my entire life. I have lost 60 lbs since I had the gastric sleeve but I'm stuck ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.