Skip to content
Rainbow Thursday, June 5
totallywiggedout posted:

Good Morning My Litttle Chickadees! How are you this fine day?

I didn't post last night like I usually try to do, so I hope Noone has arisen before me to find the rainbow missing.

I'm Late! for a very important date! As the sayg goes...

AM weigh , 196.4
Breakfast
2x coffee w/ stevia
Fridge Raider Smoothie

AM Snack
1/4 cup ff cottage cheese w/ pneapple chunks

Lunch
Transparently sliced deli turkey w/ 1 laughing cow light swiss wedge smeare on a 1/2 heart heathy pita
Sliced tomato

Afternoon snack
Pumpkin smoothie

Dinner
cheesy tilapia filet
Oven crisped ranch eggplant slices
1/2 of 1 baked swee potato

I'm still exploring topics for today. What with my late start , I just wanted to get this posted first.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

parakeet210 responded:
Husband woke me up at 5 with beating if his razor against the bathroom sink. I thought I heard knocking and when it continued I was awake and thought he was locked outta house. So that was my morning surprise

253 Brkfst: oatmeal with mixed nuts,craisins, honey cinnamon bit of vanilla extract 2 java ( coffee)

ThAts all folks
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 256.1

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
Keet, you ok? with the other post to Abby about the guns, and this one, you sound ever so slightly perturbed, lol.

Just Breathe.
and ..... take a nap if that doesn't work

5 am... I really don't do well when something wakes me up too early, so I sympathicize. What a sucky way (and time) to wake up.
Do something nice for yourself today. If nothing else, take a lawn chair outside and soak up 20 min of sunshine while doing and thinking about absolutely NOTHING but relaxing.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning Kim and Keet, and everyone that comes one.

Keet, What a crummy way to wake up at 5AM.

Weight is up a little at 313.6.

Breakfast was strawberries in oatmeal.

Lunch will be Chinese. I am pulling for the restaurant where I can get steamed rather than the buffet where I can get a bit out of control, but we will see what son wants.

Dinner will be bbq chicken legs and some sort of vegetable.

Cat seems to be feeling better. She really fought me with her medicine and seems to be more alert. And her owner/mamma is in a much better mood too!

Everyone have a great day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

ausgram responded:
Morning everyone. Keet emailed me and woke me up to the fact that I need this site. I forget how much it really helps me. so no more lagging. Thanks Keet.

I kinda didn't want to put my weight on here a few days ago cause I had gained 5 lbs. FIVE pounds. Bad, huh? Well, I got it back to only 2 lbs now, so those 5 pounds were temporary. Thank goodness.

Weigh In 183
Brkfst - 3/4 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup raspberries, 1 cup joe.

Lunch - Salad at Golden Corral. We are meeting with our friends today for lunch. I will also have a piece of chicken hope not much more. That's a bad place to go for dieters. Ha.

I read yesterdays posts, wow, long one. I didn't understand the picture on the top about beating yourself up. I did learn a long time ago not to speak negative about yourself. So maybe that's what it all boiled down to. ?
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

ausgram replied to parakeet210's response:
Awww Keet, sorry you got woke up so early to begin with, but then to hear the knocking. ha ha, oh brother. Well, I hope the rest of your day goes good. You have to work today?

ausgram replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael, sorry about your kitty. I know how upsetting it is when our baby is not feeling good. And the older he gets, the more he gets these down times.

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Ya im ok Kim. Just exhausted cuz this is third time he's woken me up with thie stupid shaver!!

I will go have some sunshine today! I don't know when cuz i'm powerful busy. I was going to try and go back to bed but then I ddid my yoga a tad and then listened to P!nk and that has got me going ... Now i'm listening to soft soothing classical music.

Music really does it for me to help!!
I might just allow myself to lay down and rest in my bed.

I was up a lot anyway last night so..... I could use some rest.

Thanks for your concern. I'm actually better that I was earlier in the week.

Huggers back to you
F
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

parakeet210 replied to rachael2011's response:
good Rachael steamed veggies!! and also the kitty is better.

Lets all eat a rainbow today!!!!!!

parakeet210 replied to ausgram's response:
i'm really glad aus that you came back!! EH I just need to get my adjustable flying shoes on and I'll tackle it all! though I don't wanna its better.

Yes I work m-f and a 1/4 day or 1/2 on sat. depending on how busy the phones are

mardee responded:
Morning Weight — 195
Breakfast (don't Shoot Me)
- 16 OZ Red Bull (220 calories)
- Sunflower Seeds (140 calories)
I have not decided on lunch or dinner yet. I will post those later
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

mardee replied to parakeet210's response:
Keet

That does sound like a bit of a confusing wake up call. Haha
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

kalimiller responded:
Breakfast was 2 slices of homemade bread with butter.

Not sure about lunch or dinner.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

mog1026 replied to kalimiller's response:
Weigh-in was 208.6

Breakfast was a lot more cereal than usual. I had the HH's. Lunch is egg beaters. Dinner is chicken and veggies. Don't have to think about food for the rest of the day. Oh and my daily apple. I hadn't eaten them for years until recently, but once all the processed food and sugar is gone it's amazing how good fruit is and how completely different the varieties of apples taste. My latest batch is from whole foods and boy are they crisp and juicy!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Good morning everyone! I didn't have anything exciting to say yesterday but I did check up on you.

How great is it that Mardee is back? I'm excited about her progress too.

I had my usual work foods yesterday. After work I stopped at Wal-Mart for a few things. For dinner I had Jack in the Box. Two monster tacos and a side salad. Not real good for me but not the worst.

My internal plumbing problem seems to have resolved. Darned medications anyway. You're trying to take care of one problem and end up with another. I think I'm going to try adding some fiber - like Metamucil or something. I know I drink enough water and other liquids. Grrrrrr......

As for today's game plan I have no idea as I'm going to the doctor later. I've had a little coffee so far and I'll probably have a cereal bar or two in a little while. I've been wanting Olive Garden and I can make it into two meals. I'm missing my blueberries but they're at work.

Kathy I've read that if you eat an apple before every meal it fills you up and you eat less and lose weight. Sounds like a good idea but I would get so tired of apples I think.

I was just thinking and I realized I haven't had any peanut butter for about a month. I've been having a piece or two of dark chocolate instead which is cutting down on the calories. I'm closing in on two months without surgery soda too. Yay!

I'll check back later with the scale and blood test results after my doctor appointment.

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

05/26/14 starting weight - 230.8 05/29/14- 226.0 06/02/14-

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.